George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, IMO a photo in evidence is the best kind of evidence.

i agree with this but we don't have a photo of zimmerman on top of him either after the shot. it would be much better if the lead detective wasn't bluffing when he said trayvon's phone captured the entire altercation and zimmerman's response was "thank god!" this is what would stick with me if i was a juror but again, I fully admit that after going into this case with an open mind, I am definitely pro defense now after hearing the prosecutions case, all this is JMO.

I'm not sure how it can't be determined he was in close proximity to his house when the answer was to the question 'why didn't he run to his house'.

could be just the way she speaks, too. My grandmother was raised speaking one language in the home and English everywhere else. She always said "by" someone's house as in Q: where are you? A: I'm by Aunt Julia's, I'm by the store, etc.

What about the fact that evidence of the button being right at the point of entry...wonder how that would effect this powder dispursement.

When crime scene tech took the button and put it in TM's pocket, they must have contaminated the entry wound and possibly the powder evidence. All in my Opinion.

I find Dr. Di Maio's testimony compelling. It will be interesting to hear the cross-examination. It's got to be helpful for the jury to listen to a witness that is easy to understand. OMO. Also, notice that he's not referring to a pile of notes ;).

Didn't the ME say based on the type of injury he would have been unable to move?

IMO

iirc, he was not conclusive on that point. jmo

eta: even if he had been, I wouldn't believe him. Worst witness ever, imo. Even though he has a lot of competition in this case. jmo

Likewise. Very sad and not neccessary with today's technology. IMO

There is almost NOTHING I find more detestable than vivisection. That's why I don't donate to any "medical" causes that still does it....and most do.

70 yards is by his house.IMO.when I say I'm 'by my house" I could be two blocks away,that's still "by my house"

The question was 'why didn't you run to the house' and her answer was basically he didn't have to run to his house because he was already there. That was RJ's response to him. I remember when she said it, she was annoyed giving the answer.

Thank you :blowkiss: I think he was alive for a minute or two, but that was it, IMO. I also wonder about the "you got me" as well.. Really? I don't know if I would even consider that if I were shot, I think the body goes in shock.

Also, since he was shot through the heart which required the bullet to go through a portion of lung first, his lungs would have immediately deflated, like a balloon. Speaking is merely expelling air through our voice box and manipulating our lips and tongue to form certain words and sounds. No air, no speaking, Only in very bad old western movies would one say, "You got me," after being shot in the heart and lungs. IMO

DON WEST: At that point, he decided to approach this man and say, "Why are you following me?"

RJ: Yes, sir.

DON WEST: And he could have just run home if he wasn’t there.

RJ: He was already by his house, he told me.

From this link - http://www.democracynow.org/2013/6/28/at_zimmerman_murder_trial_defense_tries

Thank you. I heard it right. BY not AT. Interpretations will vary. As well as his decision to ask GZ why are you following me could have and IMO did happen as an out of breath GZ approached and confronted TM. Serino states to the ME examiner in the autopsy report that the resident confronted the unidentified male on pg 13 of the document.

If you believe her testimony here than you believe he said "get off, get off" as well? Yes or No?

When TM says he lost him, I believe he thought he did as the truck was not able to drive between the homes where he ran to, then stopped or walked slower, feeling safer. Part way down the dog path, GZ is back on foot! And catches up to him BY where he lives... Just 70 yards away and TM asks him why are you following me.

IMO- GZ grabs TM and says "what are you doing here", TM says "get off me, get off me" ( you believe RJ) trying to pull away. GZ pulls harder and tries some MMA or police take down and slips on the grass, hits his head, and/or face ( no DNA on TM hands) on one of the water coverings. TM and GM are pulling, pushing each other away or holding on with force, both yelling for help and attention to the altercation. The evidence ( no DNA on TM hands) doesn't support holding GZ sweaty head and slamming it nor covering a saliva and blood covered full screaming mouth. TM gets GZ to lose his grip, but GZ still has a hold of his shirt and pulled away from TM's body , sees his opportunity to pull his loaded gun and shoot so he doesn't get away. He didn't.

IMO OMO

I'm not sure how it can't be determined he was in close proximity to his house when the answer was to the question 'why didn't he run to his house'.

DON WEST: At that point, he decided to approach this man and say, "Why are you following me?"

He told her he "was by his house",she doesn't know exactly where that was because she was not there.We know Trayvon did not ask Zimmerman "why are you following me?" while standing in his backyard.We have the information DeeDee did not have to determine what Trayvon meant by "by my house" IMO

Also, since he was shot through the heart which required the bullet to go through a portion of lung first, his lungs would have immediately deflated, like a balloon. Speaking is merely expelling air through our voice box and manipulating our lips and tongue to form certain words and sounds. No air, no speaking, Only in very bad old western movies would one say, "You got me," after being shot in the heart and lungs. IMO

Language is controlled by the brain, not the heart. This witness just said it 10 seconds ago.

So in researching online, I found that people survive being shot directly through the heart and that even those who do not, Some of them are able to talk and it can take longer than you think for them to die.

Trace Adkins was shot in the heart and lung and survived.

"My wife [Julie] got home from work ... and when she smelled beer on me, she exploded. I went to the bathroom. When I came out and walked into the kitchen ... [she] was pointing a .38 pistol at me." They struggled. The pistol went off. "The bullet went through my left lung, through my heart, through my right lung, and out the other side."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ins-hits-shore-article-1.343852#ixzz2YZ02HAwG

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-blood-loss

I believe it is possible he was able to move. It is in the absolute realm of possibility..

OMO

And this ME supports that testimony too.. The brain controls movement. Minimum is 10-15 sec.. could be longer depending on blood flow.

OMO

So happy Di Maio is proving my point regarding movement, speaking, shooting back, after a heart shot!

IMO.

IMO, good point by Dr. Di Maio: (paraphrased) the weight of the can of AZ fruit drink in the pouch of the hoodie would have pulled TM's hoodie away from his body (if TM was leaning over GZ at the time he was shot).

He told her he "was by his house",she doesn't know exactly where that was because she was not there.We know Trayvon did not ask Zimmerman "why are you following me?" while standing in his backyard.We have the information DeeDee did not have to determine what Trayvon meant by "by my house" IMO

We'll just agree to disagree. If you remember that exchange with West, he specifically asks why TM never ran back to his house and her response, frustratingly, was that he was already by his house (implying he didn't need to 'run' back because he was already near there).

Keep in mind, I don't believe most of her testimony so I don't believe he ever told her he was by his house and if he did, he really wasn't.

IMO

Didn't the ME say based on the type of injury he would have been unable to move?

IMO

Absolutely !! :cheers:

Plus the words GZ claimed that TM said are from old Western movies and do not fit the manner in which TM is said to have spoken. IMO

This is horrible to listen to, IMO. TM definitely suffered. Probably knew that no one was going to help him or comfort him in his last moments. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!