George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More twisting to fit. Your brain might be alive but without conscious. That is the point IMO.

No twisting. This witness just said that there would be oxygen to the brain and possible movement for at least 10-15 seconds due to oxygen reserves in the brain, possibly quite a bit longer. He also gave an example of someone who took a shot that shredded his heart and ran 65-75 feet before collapsing. It's quite possible according to this witness.

You didn't realize there are people with conceal and carry permits who actually carry? Maybe it's different in certain states but a lot of states have this and I'd think you be surprised how many there are.

Yes, I know that some people indeed do carry weapons. In fact, my late husband was a medical doctor and had a permit to carry a gun. He had it because some people think doctors carry drugs on their person or in their bags or cars. He never had occasion to draw or shoot someone. I am quite sure he would not pursue someone and shoot them. I am surprised by the comments on this forum which seem to indicate a sort of wild west mentality in this country. While it is legal in all states, I suppose, as well as the Constitution guaranteeing the right to "Keep and bear arms," I did not know so many people did carry weapons. That's all. Not that it isn't their right to do so. IMO. I have my husband's gun, a .38 police special. I keep it in my bedroom. It is not loaded, but the bullets are in the same drawer. I know how to load and shoot it and I am a very good shot, having practiced with it. But I can't imagine carrying this or any gun around.

This is horrible to listen to, IMO. TM definitely suffered. Probably knew that no one was going to help him or comfort him in his last moments. (IMO)

Such a senseless night that should never have happened :(

We'll just agree to disagree. If you remember that exchange with West, he specifically asks why TM never ran back to his house and her response, frustratingly, was that he was already by his house (implying he didn't need to 'run' back because he was already near there).

Keep in mind, I don't believe most of her testimony so I don't believe he ever told her he was by his house and if he did, he really wasn't.

IMO

Key point for me has been that Trayvon made the decision to run before Zimmerman ever got out of his car. Trayvon chose NOT to follow through and go home, 70 more yards. He chose to confront Zimmerman once Zimmerman had left his car. Trayvon had plenty of time to get home if that was his last intent. Trayvon chose violence.

Did Zimmerman follow Trayvon....YES, to see where he went. But, he did not attack Trayvon. I have been shown no evidence of that. I did see evidence that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYVUt3_HOQ

He said... " HE AT THE BACK OF HIS DADDY's house."

THen she says he said he was in the area of his dad's house.

NOW what 17 yr old teen says... " I am in the area of my dad's house.. "

That is her correction IMO.

Her first assertion is that he said he was at the back of his daddy's house and she said you should run and he says.. NO. I LOST HIM..

Then the phone goes dead.. .then when she calls him back he says he is gone then that he found him. And TM SAYS TO GZ WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME...

That is facts in evidence..

OMO

No twisting. This witness just said that there would be oxygen to the brain and possible movement for at least 10-15 seconds due to oxygen reserves in the brain, possibly quite a bit longer. He also gave an example of someone who took a shot that shredded his heart and ran 65-75 feet before collapsing. It's quite possible according to this witness.

It's possible this could happen in other cases, but I do not believe it happened in this case; no one saw TM move his hands or arms. Police were on the scene within a minute after the shot from my understanding so TM had already passed once they got there to try and revive him. :twocents:

This is horrible to listen to, IMO. TM definitely suffered. Probably knew that no one was going to help him or comfort him in his last moments. (IMO)

I just wish he would have had the same compassion for GZ instead of attacking him. imo

IMO, bad logic on the bruising because when TM was supposedly hitting GZ, his heart was still pumping. Any layman knows that if one hits a hard surface some really obvious pink, purple bruises can come up immediately...as well as swelling.

No, it's important. But it doesn't indicate in any way how the blood got there. IMO

Everyone agrees there was a fight. I think most people (including jurors) would deduce, with the absence of any other evidence proving otherwise, that the blood was a result of the fight.

GZ has no proof of internal injury to his skull or his brain. There was absolutely no medical documentation of a concussion. That is a fact.

There is almost NOTHING I find more detestable than vivisection. That's why I don't donate to any "medical" causes that still does it....and most do.

I don't donate to any medical causes that experiment on innocent animals. It's detestable and morally repugnant IMO

IMO, bad logic on the bruising because when TM was supposedly hitting GZ, his heart was still pumping. Any layman knows that if one hits a hard surface some really obvious pink, purple bruises can come up immediately...as well as swelling.

No that is not true.OMO My son fell in the movies. Hit the concrete walk. His did not turn colors. He had swelling but no immediate bruising and no cuts. The drs immediately took it very seriously. HE did not black out. Nor get a cut..

Facts of the day...

GZ has no proof of internal injury to his skull or his brain. There was absolutely no medical documentation of a concussion. That is a fact.

That does not mean he did not have one.. His symptoms, Dizziness, lightheaded as he told EMT's are all signs of concussion.

OMO

Key point for me has been that Trayvon made the decision to run before Zimmerman ever got out of his car. Trayvon chose NOT to follow through and go home, 70 more yards. He chose to confront Zimmerman once Zimmerman had left his car. Trayvon had plenty of time to get home if that was his last intent. Trayvon chose violence.

Did Zimmerman follow Trayvon....YES, to see where he went. But, he did not attack Trayvon. I have been shown no evidence of that. I did see evidence that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. IMO.

IMO

Shooting and killing is attacking

Following first by car and then on foot causing Trayvon to run away which there is no dispute is Zimmerman chose to confront far more than 70 yards away from his vehicle and towards Trayvons home and in fact the autopsy report says the lead investigator reports to the ME investigator the resident confronts the male and a physical fight takes place. So GZ tells him that or he comes to that conclusion based on evidence at the scene.

Cause of death on the autopsy report is homocide.

IMO GZ knew no one was coming to help HIM while TM was smashing his head into concrete. GZ's only choice was to use his gun to save his life.

IMO TM would never have been shot if he had simply ran to the apartment. That he did not is the key fact in this entire affair.

Everyone agrees there was a fight. I think most people (including jurors) would deduce, with the absence of any other evidence proving otherwise, that the blood was a result of the fight.

Or when TM tries to extricate himself from GZ, the heavier of the two slips, in the wet grass and hits his own head...on a bush, a tree, the drainage cover, the poop can, or even the sidewalk. We only have the defendant's stories.

Lucky for him he stopped the attack when he did (IMO). Seriously, how many blows to the back of the head are enough? He could have been seriously injured if the beating continued. Not my opinion, but that of Dr DiMaio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!