George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AS well he should not be. I think they handled this all badly too...

I don't think this witness is too happy being on the stand.

JMO

Even though O'Mara already told him he wasn't going to go into the details of why things were done the way they were done. jmo

Respectfully, I have absolutely no problem with guns being legal...........I am from Texas so that should say something regarding my attitude toward the legality of guns. I only question the wisdom of carrying one down to the local Target. 99% of my friends have concealed carry permits but they don't tote them every time they step out of their houses. This all IMO.

However He had a license to carry and it was legal so why is not at all an issue nor does it have any bearing in this case.

BTW : I was born in Dallas.. :)

Respectfully, I have absolutely no problem with guns being legal...........I am from Texas so that should say something regarding my attitude toward the legality of guns. I only question the wisdom of carrying one down to the local Target. 99% of my friends have concealed carry permits but they don't tote them every time they step out of their houses. This all IMO.

Yes, but then you have those who carry it with them everywhere they go except where they cannot legally carry them.

Been following this case from Day 1 but thanks for the suggestion :seeya:
TM was no better or worse than ALOT of kids in this country and given the CHANCE they will realize their idiocy and become productive members of society. IMO His mother was a well educated, employed productive member of society and his brother is a junior in college, preparing to become a productive member of society..

He who is without sin can cast the first stone.
All IMO

Great synopsis. Plus I read this morning in one of the links I have already given that TM would be returning to his mother's home in a short time because his suspension would be up the 28th of the month in which he was killed.

I think TM's brother said he would a senior in college next year? IMO Not that important of a detail, being that he IS in college just as you said, which is the point you made very well...the family are respectable in every way..with no arrests made....church going members as well......all In My Opinion.

Which is lot more than you can say for the agressive George Zimmerman and his wife who will soon have to stand trial for perjury. IMO

If the state could prove that GZ confronted TM they would have. What they said in opening is that they don't know. IMO they do. They know it was TM that confronted GZ from their own witness's testimony.

This witness, Norton Bonaparte, Sanford City Manager is coming across as very standoffish and rude, like he's trying to hide something. Very unprofessional, again all IMO

However He had a license to carry and it was legal so why is not at all an issue nor does it have any bearing in this case.

BTW : I was born in Dallas.. :)

Idk about George, but one of the places I'm most concerned about my personal safety is in a large dark parking lot while I'm carrying purchases and definitely have my wallet with me.

No videotape, audiotape was recorded (to capture a record of the proceedings) when the family heard the 911 tape in the Mayor's office. No court reporter was present at the time. LE was excluded from attending the meeting. All according to City Manager Norton Bonaparte.

http://www.wftv.com/s/zimmerman-livestream/

Okay.. What did he say? I am outside and can not hear that well..

He has a witness that wants to appear in a unique way?

Did law enforcement record when they played the tapes for any family? I believe they did not, based only on what I recall, and in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo