Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the entire tesimony after lunch recess:

So, the Defense rested without bringing in TM's toxicology?

And, they rested without further evidence of how the altercation began?

In Summary, they had only witnesses to say it was GZ they heard screaming, a few who said that Tracy M said it wasn't his son, the MMA guy and the paid ME?

Did I miss something?

The defense has not rested. IMOIMOIMO.

So I wonder if they will let us see the animation while the judge watches again? I hope.

We only have GZ's word for this, and he has changed his story many times. MOO

No. We have RJ saying that TM asked if he had a problem. EXACTLY what GZ says he said before knowing anything about her call or witness testimony...

Supports his account. Again.

When is a 3D animation only One Dimentional ?

When the animator fails to read or look at via video ANY of the court witness tesitimony and constructs the animation per the Defense lawyers directions only. IMO

Great Scott ~!!! Talk about insanely ignorant !!!~! IMO

We only have GZ's word for this, and he has changed his story many times. MOO

We also have ear witness testimony that Zimmerman asked Trayvon what he was doing around here or something to that effect. Perfect time, IMO, to state that Zimmerman is with the neighborhood watch but he neglected to do so.

MOO

The bullet casing was actually found right under TM's body.

The animations, IMO, without the gun, without the right lighting and weather conditions is just, IMO pure fiction.

But this is what confuses me. How can that estimate of time be correct IF TM lived and went to school in Miami yet dad and stepmom lived in Sanford?????

they didn't live in Sanford. Tracy's girlfriend (who is frequently referred to as his fiancee for some reason) lived there.

Agreed. I do the same thing unless I am backing something up with a link. However I also know that the feature is available and that some use the feature. If someone uses the feature then they will not see the signature line with the IMO or whatever in it. That was simply my point, however it appears to have been taken as something that it was not meant to be.

:hug: I totally understood what you were saying. I'll keep doing what the Mods have asked us to do, as it's the right thing. Keep posting like you do. You add so much to each thread you partake in. I really enjoy your posts. And..that is JMO, MOO and IMO. :floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh. This testimony is making me crazy. Last position, first position, fourth position...I feel like I'm in ballet class!! LOL

IMO :)

:floorlaugh: Oh, I needed a good laugh! This testimony is driving me nuts as well!! JMO

So, this is what I got from Dr. Di Maio's testimony:

He's performed and reviewed 1000s of autopsies.

According to the doctor, severe trauma to inside of head can happen even if outside of head is not even marked.

In a short period of time, you can get a concussion and die.

Punctate abrasions are on the side of George Zimmerman's head, and shows the impact of what Dr. Di Maio considered to be concrete.

Dr. DM said there was also a hematoma - bleeding under the skin - located farther up the side of the head.

There was another impact closer to the top of the head.

There are multiple punctate abrasions (from concrete, in the doctor's opinion).

I'm going to continue this in another post, because time is short. :seeya:

Because he was hired for the defense - and edited it at only their discretion. That would make it slanted right there. And it was created BEFORE the testimony. Worthless, IMHO. If George wants to clarify anything for the jury- he has a great opportunity to on Wednesday. Hope he takes it!

According to Daniel's Shoemaker's testimony during this current hearing, he said that Ms. Lauer's 911 call was used as a reference point in creating the animation.

IMO, since Ms. Lauer was a state's witness, and since the state used her 911 call to try to prove their charge of 2nd degree murder, they have no basis for objecting to the defense using that same 911 call in creating the animation.

jmo Yes, TM had lived with his Dad and step-mom for 14 yrs.

Where are you getting that from? I have never read that TM was living with his dad. All I've read is that he was staying with Tracy temporarily and that Tracy said he requested that TM come visit so that they could spend some time together. Tracy did not live with his fiance/girlfriend. He lived in Miami and often made the 4 hour drive to visit his fiance/girlfriend. That's what I read.

Do you have a link or do you have a video of him in the courtroom? I saw an older man but didn't know it was him. moo

I was only asking that question of the OP. She said it was reported on WFTV and was working on getting a link. I did not see or notice him in court. Sorry.

With the case the prosecution is putting on when they ask Osterman where he was he will say he was on a couple of flights "Air marshalling" those two days.

Where the witnesses brought in to testify that had difficulty with the street names/addresses part of the neighborhood watch? Did those witnesses call 911/non emergency numerous times to report "crimes" in the neighborhood or "suspicious looking" people? I believe that Zimmerman doing both of the above should make him more aware of the street names/addresses.

MOO
Whether or not we think or "believe" a volunteer for neighborhood watch "should or shouldn't" have been or be more aware of the street names/addresses, is hardly germane. Fact is, according to testimony, GZ and others who lived there did have and do have difficulty. 'nuff said, IMO.

Do you have a link or do you have a video of him in the courtroom? I saw an older man but didn't know it was him. moo

WFTV said they will have them up in a little bit. Here is their link. They are still covering live testimony, so I expect it will be up later. Someone else posted the dates as the end of June. Bruce from WFTV says that Donnelly was sitting in a seat reserved for media and Zimmerman family. It's all on their website.

http://www.wftv.com

But this is what confuses me. How can that estimate of time be correct IF TM lived and went to school in Miami yet dad and stepmom lived in Sanford?????

I'm not sure dad and step mom lived in Sanford. I think when dad left step mom, he sent TM back to live with his mother. Maybe he only went to school in Miami for that one school term? He was suspended from school there and went to be with his dad at his dad's girlfriend's house in Sanford. MOO

Where are you getting that from? I have never read that TM was living with his dad. All I've read is that he was staying with Tracy temporarily and that Tracy said he requested that TM come visit so that they could spend some time together. Tracy did not live with his fiance/girlfriend. He lived in Miami and often made the 4 hour drive to visit his fiance/girlfriend. That's what I read.

There's a link upthread to the stepmother, Alicia, saying that Trayvon lived with her and his father and her two girls 90% of the time for many years. Scarlet posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member