George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I have been trying to find out. Proves to me that at dusk/darkness, all the apartments in the complex looked the same and Trayvon was looking for a landmark trying to find his way back to his dad's. IMO
Then why would TM tell DeeDee on the cell that he was behind his Dad's?

Kind of throws a wrench in the fan once again. Funny how little fibs turn into one massive lie. IMO

It doesn't matter since it has no legal effect. The 'NW handbook' is not legally binding on anyone.

No it is not legally binding, however, it does point to Zimmerman not following directions. Since I can not link to the handbook anymore I can not give proof of this........the handbook said to not follow or confront or intervene, to call LE to report and then their job is done. The handbook also stated that guns were not to be carried while on their watch or "patrol", another reason I believe that Zimmerman changed his story from walking his "patrol" to going to the store.

MOO

Aw heck, let's see if we can figure this out cause now I'm lost.

I'll start, you correct.

Mr. and Mrs. Martin, marry, have Trayvon.

When Trayvon is 5, Mr. and Mrs. Martin separate but do not divorce.

Mr. Martin has custody of Trayvon?

At some time ? Trayvon moves back to live with his Mom?

After last suspension from high school, Trayvon moves back to live with Mr. Martin and his fiance at Twin Oaks? (Even tho Mr. and Mrs. Martin are still married?)

Tracy and Sybrina Martin marry and have Trayvon.
They divorce when Trayvon is 3. Tracy Martin marries Alicia Stanley. Trayvon lives with Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley in Miami until they separate when Trayvon is 17.
After Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley separate in 2012, Tracy Martin moves in with new girlfriend in Sanford where Trayvon joins them as a member of the household approximately a week before his death.

I didn't know the defense rested. I was watching it online live stream when the judge dismissed court for today, sent the jury home, and took up the matter of the recreation video. Did court reconvene and the defense rested after I quit watching?

IDK, but WFTV, Kathi Belich said this:
WFTV Eyewitness News ✔ @WFTV

BREAKING: Defense is calling its final witness and says they'll likely rest tomorrow. #Zimmermanon9 #Zimmermantrial
Retweeted by Kathi Belich, WFTV

That is exactly what I have been trying to find out. Proves to me that at dusk/darkness, all the apartments in the complex looked the same and Trayvon was looking for a landmark trying to find his way back to his dad's. IMO

I don't get the impression that it was the first time Trayvon visited there. Although, I will admit, that is only my speculation. I was searching online last night for more info about Brandy Green, as I really don't know much about Trayvon's family and found this video from Geraldo:

UPDATE: Link removed by me, as we are not to be providing info about the families.

All I will say is that the girlfriend and son had lived there for more than a few years, and state that they are close to Trayvon. So I'm just guessing that he may have been there before. My guess only.

IMO

Wait a minute, we have people on this forum that think GZ was going back to his truck, not confronting TM on the sidewalk? IMO

yes, many people, just like we have people on this forum who believe the opposite. imo

I'm not a mindreader but I think the mess might be that the defense's last witness testified they had never heard Zimmerman scream, or something like that. I think people expected THC testimony and Crump to be put on the stand, and a CSI Trial ending. Didn't happen.. JMO

Richard Hornsby said at the noon break on the "experts discussion on wesh" that the defense wouldn't dare put the THC evidence on because there are no or very few examples of the drug causing "aggression" and would be exactly the opposite.

The defense has not rested yet.. Been here all day.. No resting yet..

We only have GZ's word for this, and he has changed his story many times. MOO

The other side has lied too. Tracy Martin even lied when he reported his son missing. He said he last saw him about 8:30 Sunday night. Trayvon was dead by that time! I believe the two LE officials when they testified that Tracy Martin said it was NOT his son screaming on the 911 tape. So in my mind he lied about that too...under oath. SF lied about saying she thought it was an accident, then retracted that when Crump got involved. So, if you want to talk lies, lets talk lies on both sides. I believe GZ...his statements have been BASICALLY the same...not word for word like rehearsed, but I see no major changes like the Martin family has made. JMO

No it is not legally binding, however, it does point to Zimmerman not following directions. Since I can not link to the handbook anymore I can not give proof of this........the handbook said to not follow or confront or intervene, to call LE to report and then their job is done. The handbook also stated that guns were not to be carried while on their watch or "patrol", another reason I believe that Zimmerman changed his story from walking his "patrol" to going to the store.

MOO

But your proposition doesn't take into account that GZ has a perfect right to act as a private citizen and resident of the condo complex completely apart from any role he might play in the local NW group so I really don't think it's relevant. IMO

IDK, but WFTV, Kathi Belich said this:
WFTV Eyewitness News ✔ @WFTV

BREAKING: Defense is calling its final witness and says they'll likely rest tomorrow. #Zimmermanon9 #Zimmermantrial
Retweeted by Kathi Belich, WFTV

THey may rest tomorrow. IDK. But what was said in court was that was the last witness before they had to address the others with these hearings. So IMO there will still be more tomorrow and the defense has NOT rested their case. JMO

So, this is what I got from Dr. Di Maio's testimony:

He's performed and reviewed 1000s of autopsies.

According to the doctor, severe trauma to inside of head can happen even if outside of head is not even marked.

In a short period of time, you can get a concussion and die.

Punctate abrasions are on the side of George Zimmerman's head, and shows the impact of what Dr. Di Maio considered to be concrete.

Dr. DM said there was also a hematoma - bleeding under the skin - located farther up the side of the head.

There was another impact closer to the top of the head.

There are multiple punctate abrasions (from concrete, in the doctor's opinion).

I'm going to continue this in another post, because time is short. :seeya:

bold by me;

the doctor is CORRECT. not an opinion, imo.

Think there is a proffer that is being done tonight as well a Conner or O'Connor, If allowed in then defense will have that witness tomorrow, along with this one, IF Judge lets the animation in....IMO

Tracy and Sybrina Martin marry and have Trayvon.
They divorce when Trayvon is 3. Tracy Martin marries Alicia Stanley. Trayvon lives with Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley in Miami until they separate when Trayvon is 17.
After Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley separate in 2012, Tracy Martin moves in with new girlfriend in Sanford where Trayvon joins them as a member of the household approximately a week before his death.

I agree with all of that except Tracy moving in with the girlfriend and Trayvon joining them as a member of the household. I don't think Tracy lived there and Trayvon was only there because he was put it his Dad's care due to his suspension from school and Tracy had plans to be in Sanford during that time frame. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82