George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the jury is allowed to do during long waits like this? Can they read books etc. is there comfortable seating, do they have access to snack and drinks? Are they confined to one room? Just wondering ;)

PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR POSTS ON THIS THREAD.

ADD, "IN MY OPINION" TO ANY POST BELONGING TO YOU THAT DOES NOT STATE AN ABSOLUTE FACT OR DOES NOT PROVIDE A LINK TO BACK UP WHAT YOU POSTED.

PRETTY PLEASE DO THIS TODAY OK?

Thank you,
Tricia

Please adhere to the above...thanks

Just ask yourself, would you live in Twin Lakes and feel safe for any invited guests and yourself with GZ walking around with a hidden gun? IMO
Is this the life you work your entire life to enjoy?

I live in such an area and I enjoy it VERY MUCH!

I know many in my rural community DO carry and virtually ALL of them have loaded weapons in their car. I feel very safe because I know many of them would come to my assistance if they saw me (or any citizen) getting beaten down (unlike in poor GZ's case where no one helped they just grabbed their cell phones).

I used to have a CCW but let it expire (going to renew it soon) simply because I feel so safe in an environment where there are real men (and women) capable of dealing with real problems and the community can be counted on to step up and HELP others in need.
IMO.

First of all I see no reason why some people are walking around armed. This case is proof that these permits are handed out like bird seed. The education requirements are pathetic at best.
I have many friends that carry. If they have one thing in common it is they are all worried their rights are being removed. So what do they do?
Go out and buy more weapons and ammunition. IMO

However how does this apply to the legal matters in this case?

OMO

Because there is no evidence to support it. RJ's testimony doesn't indicate at any time that TM knew GZ had a gun.

Yes, but the phone went dead at the apparent time that TM confronted GZ and asked why he was following him. How do we know that a gun wasn't pulled at that time? IMO

He has just shot someone and killed them (in so called self defence) I would think that would be sufficient cause. IMO

The police did not feel it was warranted. He showed nothing that led them to believe he was high or drunk.

They are not allowed to test you without cause.

OMO

I see HLN still hasn't figured out that the judge has to admit the THC evidence because of (State witness) Dr Bao's testimony.

My own opinion.

Yes, but the phone went dead at the apparent time that TM confronted GZ and asked why he was following him. How do we know that a gun wasn't pulled at that time? IMO

No. The phone goes dead when he tells RJ he is at his house. Then when she calls him back, HE says HE sees gz and then he confronts GZ and then after she heard wrestling she said the phone goes dead.

AS per her testimony..

OMO

So they took the one guys testimony that most favors the defense to create the animation. Which of course the defense would do.

What would really be interesting is to see an animation of each of the witnesses testimony.
I believe he testified he took time, location and details from as complete a variety of sources he was able to gather to make this presentation - recordings, witness statements, state docs, police investigation, etc. Including state's witness testimony. If it's garbage in, garbage out, it seems to primarily be the state's garbage he's using...

Obviously the defense is going to present their own case - isn't that their job? Just because the state chose not to present a graphic for their presentation doesn't mean the defense can't. If it's allowed in, the state has every opportunity to question him in front of the jury. They have this Daubert hearing if they challenge the technology or statistics presented in it but based on that huge list of courts and agencies that use his presentations, it will be interesting to see exactly what they find to challenge.

After the shot had already happened. She didn't see the fight in progress.

when George supposedly got on top of the boy he just shot to death to "separate his arms" IMO that never happened.So why was George on top of Trayvon? Was it after or during the shot?

when George supposedly got on top of the boy he just shot to death to "separate his arms" IMO that never happened.So why was George on top of Trayvon? Was it after or during the shot?

It was after and to spread his arms..

TM was face down. There is no way he could have been shot in the chest in that position. All that GZ accounts to fits with witness testimony.

And I can not forget that he did not change his testimony even after being told it was videotaped. He was relieved according to the Det. That it was all on tape..

That speaks volumes to me...

OMO

We don't, all was have is what the evidence/testimony bears out, which is what the jury should base their decisions on, not theory or speculation. And the evidence/testimony does not bear out that TM knew at any time that GZ had a gun.

IMO

MPO, the only true recreation would include an accurate depiction of the lighting from all of the angles...based on witness testimony.

I agree. IMO, a fully accurate re-creation should incorporate all the elements, including the lighting, the rain, etc.

However, this animation (using the action capture suit) is attempting to depict the angle of the gunshot, so I don't know if the lighting would add or subtract from the bullet trajectory evidence, since the bullet trajectory is independent of lighting, IMO.

Just ask yourself, would you live in Twin Lakes and feel safe for any invited guests and yourself with GZ walking around with a hidden gun? IMO
Is this the life you work your entire life to enjoy?

I would not live in a community that had 5 break-ins in 3 months. I would do anything I could to move asap.

Wait.. I guess I heard wrong... It is DeMaio.. Not Bao?

I heard it wrong or is BAO coming back too??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper