George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with good reason considering the forces massed against him, including the state, the mass media, and powerful interest groups who have been inflamed by the first two. (and, imo, the judge)

anyone in his situation should be scared.

I truly fear for him. I hope his lawyers have some plan for if and when he is acquitted. My suggestions (should I ever have to go on the lam).....

Grow beard (not me, GZ), lose weight, change hair color (think Scott Peterson), change name, move far away from Florida.

Retreat View Circle, Twin Trees, Long Oak Way are the only streets in that neighborhood.

Right, and where his truck was parked cleary showed the address so going looking for an address is bogus statement IMO

You bet!! He had two flashlights. He himself said that's what he was doingr.....:twocents:

Many teens and even younger go out between the hours of 6 and 7 in order to meet with friends,practice sports, or go to a 7-11 for a snack.
He did run at the urging of RJ and according to her thought it would be safe to walk fast later in their conversation as he thought he had lost GZ.
He was sixteen yrs old and Zimmerman is an adult who admits that he knew TM is in his teens or in his other terminology a kid.
He also admits that he thought TM was trying to intimidate him.Ask yourself why TM would feel the need to act like a tough person to an adult and you might have an answer as to who was feeling fear that night.

IMO

No when she told him to run he said.. No.

HE was 17. Not 16.
There is no way to tell his age in the dark and rain. He was ft out there in sneakers.

His age has nothing to do with anything for me because there are people of all ages, 14-99 for vicious violent crimes. So his age has no bearing for me.

GZ was not acting tough. By all accounts he called NEN and reported it as he should have. He was waiting for police to arrive.

TM was home and then went back out. That is per state testimony. Direct testimony.

AS a " juror" My personal feelings don't apply. The evidence, and testimony is all I am looking at.

If GZ is telling the truth and has nothing to hide he should want to take the stand in his own defense.

Since he does not need to....why go through the abuse from this prosecutor....and judge??

I missed most of the morning.

Did anything come of the defense violating the rules of witness sequestration? Twice?

I know it was determined that Donnelly's appearances in the courtroom predated his subpoena. So no sanctions necessary.

Haven't heard anything regarding the others.

As always, MOOOOO.

Right, and where his truck was parked cleary showed the address so going looking for an address is bogus statement IMO

You bet!! He had two flashlights. He himself said that's what he was doing.....:twocents:

If GZ is telling the truth and has nothing to hide he should want to take the stand in his own defense.

your opinion is not shared by almost ALL the professional television legal commentators I have seen.

however now that i read your comment, i say this:

he may want to take the stand

but he will be well advised by his council not to do so.

But wasn't there only 3 streets in his entire neighborhood?

I live in a gated neighborhood with 3 main streets. I live on the main circle which has 2 streets that branch out from it. I could not tell you the name of either of the 2 streets. I've lived here 7 years.

Just re-read and that makes me sound completely clueless about my surroundings. The street names are rattling around in my head somewhere and on a different day maybe I'd recall them. Point is, though, that today I don't. And, in my defense, they are on the other side of the lake and we never go over there! Unless we are trick-or-treating, of course! LOL

But wasn't there only 3 streets in his entire neighborhood?

However the other neighbors also could not give exact street names when asked under oath. It is a confusing set up. HE is not unique. A lot of people cannot figure out the streets there.

A dear friend of mine is the manager of a gated luxury apartment complex. I've driven into the complex - to her apartment, to her office in the clubhouse, to the pool - hundreds of times over the past five years.

I know the name of ONE street in the complex, because it is my friend's mailing address. But I still don't know if that street name in her address is the street south of her apartment or the one north of her apartment, since her front door actually faces south.

The streets I drive in the complex - I have no idea what they're called. And neither does her son, who has lived there since 2007.
Yes but you don't live there, have contact with neighbors or go to pick up mail everyday where his truck was parked up on the curb.

Retreat View Circle, Twin Trees, Long Oak Way are the only streets in that neighborhood.

And more than one neighbor when asked under oath also did not know the streets and where they start and end.

I just heard Olivia Bertalan's testimony. What a frightening experience! A baby in one arm, a pair of rusty scissors in the other, to defend herself against two males that had just broken into her home.

I'm not sure if GZ knew about this break-in, but I believe he did. That knowledge would make me extra-vigilant about people hanging out in neighborhood front yards. I would not want my family being subjected to basically what amounts to terror, and would call the dispatcher myself, and follow his instructions, in the same situation.

You must have missed the rest of her testimony. She discussed it with GZ 20 times, he told her his wife would be happy to take her to the store etc...when she was afraid. He bought her a lock for her sliding glass door etc.... He was VERY aware of that.

IMO.

I know it was determined that Donnelly's appearances in the courtroom predated his subpoena. So no sanctions necessary.

Haven't heard anything regarding the others.

As always, MOOOOO.

Was this from this morning? Thanks in advance.

I live in a gated neighborhood with 3 main streets. I live on the main circle which has 2 streets that branch out from it. I could not tell you the name of either of the 2 streets. I've lived here 7 years.

I guess it's hard for me to understand because I like to be well aware of my surroundings. I know quite a few streets in my neighborhood that is made up of many streets and I have lived here for 5 years. JMO.

No when she told him to run he said.. No.

HE was 17. Not 16.
There is no way to tell his age in the dark and rain. He was ft out there in sneakers.

His age has nothing to do with anything for me because there are people of all ages, 14-99 for vicious violent crimes. So his age has no bearing for me.

GZ was not acting tough. By all accounts he called NEN and reported it as he should have. He was waiting for police to arrive.

TM was home and then went back out. That is per state testimony. Direct testimony.

AS a " juror" My personal feelings don't apply. The evidence, and testimony is all I am looking at.
Firstly IMO he said in the police tape that he was in his teens, and he did not wait for the police to arrive had he done that TM would be alive today. He was giving chase and said on the police tape have them call me and I'll tell them where I am, if he had stayed where he was he would not have need to do ask them to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa