DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AA AFrican American..

Get ready for it...

Motion for dismissal...

DENIED... Just guessing.. :)

Mark Nejame is not able to honestly evaluate Judge Nelson's performance, because he has to appear before her again in the future. He can't crititcize her behaviour in fear of ticking her off. IMO

Just texting with a FL attorney who said the same thing. Just said judge was cautious, protecting the record. JMV

Ah so! Manslaughter IS going to be a lesser included.

I know it was determined that Donnelly's appearances in the courtroom predated his subpoena. So no sanctions necessary.

Haven't heard anything regarding the others.

As always, MOOOOO.
Even after the judge had her hissy fit over it last night??
Wow - she SHOULD be embarrassed - but bet she's not.
IMO

Firstly IMO he said in the police tape that he was in his teens, and he did not wait for the police to arrive had he done that TM would be alive today. He was giving chase and said on the police tape have them call me and I'll tell them where I am, if he had stayed where he was he would not have need to do ask them to do that.

He did not know his race, He guessed. He said he did not know how old he was...
He said he looked like he was on drugs.. And TM did have drugs in his system.

He did wait for police and there is no evidence to the contrary. You have to prove he did not and there is no proof. There is proof however that TM was home and went back out looking for GZ. AS per states witnesses.

For all it's worth, I don't know every street in my neighborhood, but can safely name 5 or 6 of them which are close to my home. I've had to give directions when friends come to pay a visit, and I see the same street signs everyday when walking in the neighborhood, so yes, it puzzles me. IMO

From what I've seen, I don't believe there is reasonable doubt here and I do believe it's manslaughter.

However, I don't think GZ has received a fair trial because of the judge's obvious bias. This is a miscarriage of justice.

For a judge that is so concerned about time management, why does she repeat something such as asking GZ if he is going to testify numerous times, especially at an inappropriate time to make a valid judgement? She wasted quite a few minutes with the premature query. She is a hack.

As well, for all the posters that think GZ is some mastermind criminal genius, his inability to just state he was unable to answer Ms. West's question when originally asked about testifing should give pause to that hypothesis. Someone as inarticulate and halting in their statements would have many more inconsistencies in their statements to police if they were hiding significant criminality. His ineptitude to me proves his innocence.

But wasn't there only 3 streets in his entire neighborhood?

In the area we lived streets swing around and become different names without any rhyme or reason. One of the reasons I never really paid much attention to street names to begin with. Even out in the country, where we live now, one of the roads I take to get to one of my daughters homes, changes it name somewhere along the five minute route to her home from mine. I have no idea exactly where along the way that name change takes place. IIRC, someone in the neighborhood of Zimmerman, made that exact same remark about their neighborhood. That the road changes names somewhere along where it loops the complex. JMO

I guess it's hard for me to understand because I like to be well aware of my surroundings. I know quite a few streets in my neighborhood that is made up of many streets and I have lived here for 5 years. JMO.

Haha! Yeah, I re-read my post and edited it before I saw your post. I will say, though, that IMO it depends on the neighborhood. My neighborhood is laid out in such a way that those other 2 streets are nowhere near me and it is unlikely that I would ever need to know. Despite having only 3 main streets, it is a large neighborhood.

Ah so! Manslaughter IS going to be a lesser included.

I saw a discussion on this last night. Manslaughter may carry a higher penalty than M2. Reasons....committed with a firearm, victim a minor.

For all it's worth, I don't know every street in my neighborhood, but can safely name 5 or 6 of them which are close to my home. I've had to give directions when friends come to pay a visit, and I see the same street signs everyday when walking in the neighborhood, so yes, it puzzles me. IMO

Not me. Where I lived growing up there were many streets that ran together and some that had two openings on one road. Many people got lost coming to our home. And we lived on a circle.

He did not know his race, He guessed. He said he did not know how old he was...
He said he looked like he was on drugs.. And TM did have drugs in his system.

He did wait for police and there is no evidence to the contrary. You have to prove he did not and there is no proof. There is proof however that TM was home and went back out looking for GZ. AS per states witnesses.
Was he at his truck then when police arrived?

Actually when you know a neighborhood, you usually just know landmarks or houses and no need to learn street names. I know exactly where things are but couldn't tell you street names. I think most of us are that way. So there is no BS....

ITA. IMO. We have lived in our neighborhood for more than 20 years. I have no idea what the streets are named except mine. We use "landmarks" for lack of a better term i.e.: left at the horse farm, right at the green house with white trim etc... I have a girlfriend who lives a few streets over and I kid you not I cannot remember the name of her street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa