George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that says to me is that TM hit GZ hard enough to break the skin on one knuckle. Considering that no bruising would show up since TM died moments later, that's a rather significant piece of evidence. JMO. OMO. MOO.

There is no evidence that TM's minor cut was caused by punching GZ, only a conjecture. IMO. If you have a link to the evidence kindly post it.

Pray show us the link that describes evidence that TM was slamming GZ's head into the concrete?

IMO

Photographs of GZ's injuries were submitted into evidence, the PA who treated him gave testimony, eye witness testimony that GZ was on the bottom as TM threw punches, and tapes of GZ describing the attack were also shown as evidence. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Funny thing about the coroner's report. All we have is his word as to the condition of TM's body. No pictures were taken of his hands. Of, if they did, they disappeared. Since they say they scraped his nails for DNA you would think photos would have been very important. Something else that puzzles me, is how TM lost 50% of his blood before he died, but they don't find any at the scene. Nothing is made of that, but because they didn't find GZ's blood, it's suspicious.

My understanding, is the bullet pierced his heart and lung, and the blood was all internal into his lungs.
No link, but I think I remember hearing that.

Beating? His injuries were considered "not-significant". GZ was able to function, go to work the following day and school in the evening. Hardly a beating...IMO

As a number of witnesses and even the self defense statute states, you don't have to receive any injuries to be in fear of your life.

His own doctor testified they were insignificant. I watched and listened to every word.
IMO

You must have missed at least a word or two.....GZ did not see a doctor, not his or anybody else's. He saw a P.A. I don't remember her saying they were insignificant, she said they were non life threatening. (the cuts) Just because GZ stopped the attack before it became life threatening isn't a crime. It's self defense.

I'm worried about a "fear" verdict. jmo

Which is something the KC jurors did not take into consideration when they reached their verdict. Or they just did not know how much the public wanted KC to fry.

Hope these jurors look only at the facts and come to the only reasonable and fair verdict.... not guilty on all charges.

A better question, imo, is why GZ still has blood on his bald head, which was definitely exposed to the rain, but TM's hands (which were under his body) were somehow washed sparkling clean in the drizzle.

Could have bled after he was inside out of the rain.

JMO

Just curious, if TM was in fear for his life or being stalked by GZ. Why didn't he dial 911?

I don't believe he had time to do so (whether he would have actually thought to do so is a different discussion; IMO, young black men often don't trust the police, and calling the cops probably isn't their first instinct, but again, that's strictly MOO, and a generalization on my part).
Anyway, from the testimony of his friend, it sounds like he thought he'd lost GZ, and was chatting with her about other things. Then when TM tells her he sees GZ coming at him again, the altercation seems to begin almost immediately afterward.

i haven't said much. this because i've found much of the discussion here entirely disconcerting.

it is inconceivable to me that so many folks, the very same ones who were disgusted at the mere thought that anything negative should even be breathed about travis alexander in the arias, have taken to bashing a 17 year old victim of a murder. and that is the fact. argue all you like as to it being something else. trayvon martin did not take his own life that night. george zimmerman murdered him. the baloney excuses, the long, never-ending, maze-like attempts to explain or justify it are not based on legal statutes. i've read dozens of times that those who feel GZ is guilty are merely responding with emotion. i will refrain from calling statements like that what i feel they are, but rather, will point out that those who feel GZ is not guilty are responding to emotion just as much as anyone else. there is simply a difference between what makes one person emotional and what makes another emotional. emotions run high when core beliefs are challenged.

my core beliefs as relevant here: a 17 year old is still a child. in the United States of America, no person should be gunned down for walking down the street. a neighborhood watch person of good intention, particularly a captain, would have immediately informed the operator that he was armed. he would then have called another person in the neighborhood for back up. a 17 year old who was going to go after someone would brag about to the girl on the other end of the phone, and then he would hang up before any punches were thrown. there are more, but this is enough.

i am a well-educated, well-read, intelligent individual. i assume most here are the same. it is glaringly obvious to me that george zimmerman murdered trayvon martin. period. it is a tragedy and it is a crime.

that said, i believe he will be found not guilty. i believe that will be an unjust verdict.

MOST importantly, i believe it is deplorable and frankly unacceptable to see people talking about how riots are going to break out if zimmerman is found innocent. do people truly not see that this is just as much an example of racial profiling as was the one zimmerman engaged in? i've yet to see a single person claim that riots would be break out if zimmerman were found guilty. would it be less disastrous if the angry, gun-toting zimmerman fans rioted? that's sure some interesting logic.

at the end of the day, the parents of a 17 year old have lost their son. they have never claimed he was perfect. i beseech everyone to think of your own 17 year old, or a 17 year old you know. think about that kid. think about that kid not in terms of how you hate the way they dress, or can't stand the slang they use, of how nasty their fb page makes them look....but think about the heart of that 17 year old. for me, this is easy. i've had two at that age so far. i promise you that a 17 year old, at 5'11'' and just over 150 lbs is a lanky, skinny kid and he knows it. a 17 yo who was a good enough brother to be bringing his sibling back a snack from 7-11 (without even opening it to take some for himself, mind you), a 17 year old whose only tattoos were the names of his grandmothers and the name of his mother, that 17 year old was innocent that night when he left the house, and innocent when his life ended on the wet ground.

i predict that trayvon's parents, regardless of the verdict, will make it a mission to deal with the atrocity of a law in florida that all but begs for the murder of innocent human beings. it needs to change. IN MY OPINION

I do not see TM as a victim of anything <modsnip>. GZ is a human being too, and has been horribly railroaded since this farce began. GZ did the right thing imo and I hope he is compensated for this witch hunt.

I think RJ may have egged TM on as well. Just curious, does anyone know if she ever tried calling TM back? I know she said she tried once or twice immediately, but what about later in the evening or the next day or two? Seems strange that after talking for hours, she would abruptly cease trying to communicate with him.

IMO MOO JMO, etc.

There is no evidence that TM's minor cut was caused by punching GZ, only a conjecture. IMO. If you have a link to the evidence kindly post it.

If the minor cuts had not scabbed over then they happened during the assault, but the state never brought that into evidence. Or did I miss that testimony? Why would TM have injuries only to one knuckle if he hadn't been hitting GZ? JMO. OMO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper