George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, he cursed, and was frustrated by crime. Therefore he killed TM for no reason?

I haven't felt this sensation since a certain abuse advocate testified in a previous trial. I believe I am now entering "Bernie's World". imo

He's White Hispanic (WTH)? scratching my head in wonder - aren't we Americans?! Heck, I am Native American but who the heck cares

I always wished that we could only refer to ourselves as American, and leave out the preceding terms altogether in describing ourselves. IMO

This is only my opinion, but I think both sides should be allowed one hour each for closing arguments period. No more, no less.

The statement that was made about Zimmerman saying....tell my wife I just killed somebody....is that true? I thought he said "tell my wife I just shot someone". To me, that's a huge difference.

Prosecutor lied. Lying in a court of law is a crime. No?

Why does BDLR have to scream out the expletives when GZ did not do so? MOO.

The statement that was made about Zimmerman saying....tell my wife I just killed somebody....is that true? I thought he said "tell my wife I just shot someone". To me, that's a huge difference.

distortion and spin.

He's White Hispanic (WTH)? scratching my head in wonder - aren't we Americans?! Heck, I am Native American but who the heck cares

People with a political and social agenda, that's who. IMO

Do people relize that this witness Olivia Bertalan's home was invaded by two AA men. She gave police descriptions of the suspects. Later GZ called in spotting one of the suspects running towards Calabria Cove apartments. A month later lab results came back with fingerprints of Emmanuel Burgess, on a wall between those apts. and Retreat at Twin Lakes. OB identified him in a photo lineup as one of the invaders of her home. He was sentenced to 5 years (including another burglary charge) by the judge in this case, Judge Nelson. Two of the calls that the prosecution introduced to imply that GZ was profiling were in relation to EB.

MOO

Why would the same 2 men come back to the scene of their crimes? There are plenty of communities in Sanford.
GZ was making the "assumption" that if the last burglars were AA, the future ones would be.
This is called profiling.

Question : Will the Defense do Closing Arguments today -- or -- tomorrow ?

Thanks !

It's also been a point of concern for that TM's father seemed to show no concern that his son (who had recently been suspended and sent to live with him over behavioral propblems) did not come home that night. He didn't contact police or otherwise make an effort to find out where he was until the next morning. IMO
And he lied about the time of the ONE phone call he did did make to Travon.

He's making innocuous everyday things sound sinister, or at least he's trying to. Profiling? Who cares? Not illegal, not indicative that he wants to kill anyone, and he called NEN. Play up the race aspect I guess.

Profiling? I do it every single day & have yet to kill anyone. It's something I must do for my employment (fit a certain profile, duh!); no one has "come after" me as of yet but waiting for it

Hmmmm. Racial epithets are "colorful words." But "f'ing punks" shows ill will, spite, and malice? Good grief. JMO. OMO. MOO.

The bigger man on top... 5'11 with a big hoodie hanging in front of him on top.

GZ 5'7 on the bottom..

That fits..

I would hope that if a child came home looking like GZ did (after TM beat him) that a parent would take the child to the hospital to have their injuries seen to. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Miraculously, his injuries stopped bleeding right away and there was no swelling a couple of hours later. These facts lead me to believe that GZ's injuries were not significant and certainly not from having his head "pounded on the cement and punched 20-30 times". Why would he need to exaggerate?

Nope, fabrication by the State!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member