George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Angela Corey is disbarred and GZ becomes a very rich man after this JMO. That is all.

Justice for George

Miraculously, his injuries stopped bleeding right away and there was no swelling a couple of hours later. These facts lead me to believe that GZ's injuries were not significant and certainly not from having his head "pounded on the cement and punched 20-30 times". Why would he need to exaggerate?

That's what Chris Serino pretty much alluded to:
He was even tipped off that GZ was trying to detain TM.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justice/florida-teen-shooting

It was hard, but I finally make myself look at TM's uncovered corpse, and he looked like a typical teen, smooth-face, an oval head, lanky, awkward, ...the expression though, was a face frozen in terror. He suffered, poor kid, just gone, probably never knowing why..IMO :sigh:

The "black male teenagers" who committed the crimes were arrested weeks prior and GZ knew it. :twocents:

GZ is not a cop and is not allowed to pull over anyone, nor is he allowed to follow anyone according to the neighborhood watch rules. IMO

No. They only got one of them. Not the other.

He did not pull anyone over. Nor is it against the law to follow anyone as the jury will be instructed.

I have lots of ideas, but they all involve personal responsibility on the part of the teenagers and their parents, so I won't hold my breath. I would also start with the far more widespread problem of teenagers shooting other teenagers who are known to them,are in rival gangs, have nice shoes, etc. and NONE of whom have legal firearms as they are minors. jmo

This happens every night and day in the areas I live in or live near. And my son who is LE says it never makes the news unless it is a child, very small or an athlete. Then it makes big news. It makes me wonder if we would have even heard about this had TM's parents not turned it into a racial cause and gotten everyone involved. jmo

Here's the states case against GZ again. He didn't know the exact address. Weak. MOO.

That bothered me until I realized I don't know the street addresses in my tiny town, either. I know mine and main street. Other than that it's all "you know, where the Anderson's used to live" or "you know, down the street from the post office" And I've lived here my whole life.

Either George is lying or we're both idiots. I'm voting we're idiots.

MOO.

The "black male teenagers" who committed the crimes were arrested weeks prior and GZ knew it. :twocents:

GZ is not a cop and is not allowed to pull over anyone, nor is he allowed to follow anyone according to the neighborhood watch rules. IMO
He doesn't need neighborhood watch rules to follow anyone. Anyone in the US is allowed to legally follow anyone.

IMO

"Morals and ethics" vary widely among people with differering belief systems. That's why we have laws which, presumably, codify a reasonable understanding and agreement of the standards that apply to everyone.

I'm glad I'm not in Florida where every cop wanna-be is permitted by law to run around armed and follow who they feel is suspicious.

I recall the testimony to be "I shot somebody"... not "I killed somebody".

Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't think so.

IMO

Just a few second ago, de la Rhonda said it was shot OR killed ...either or...IMO Closing arguments are essays...not verbatim accounts...because Closing Arguments present theories...ammended by any facts which might enhance. IMO

15 Minute recess

I'd circle back as well if someone was following me to find another way out.
Trayvon would have no reason to circle back if GZ had followed "we don't need you to do that" TWICE.
In my mind, that's the bottom line. TM would still be alive if GZ had stayed in his car. Just trying to keep it simple.

I wanted GZ to be guilty. I wanted him to be guilty because Trayvon is dead and that doesn't seem fair. It feels like someone should have to pay for that.

I don't know what really happened that night. I see evidence that leads me to believe GZ and I see evidence to see it the other way.

But I have to throw my hands up. The state hasn't proven their case.

A just verdict would be GZ walking free.

IMO

I'm in the same boat. It's such a senseless death. So many wrongs from both sides but only one paid the ultimate price.

The state didn't prove their case and I really wanted them to.

Break Time!!!

Now they have to send their interns here to read how they are doing!!!! JOKE!!!

IMO

I think if the jury uses common sense in trying to understand the prosecutions closing argument, they will disregard the majority of it. MOO.

ONE was arrested and subsequently released, at large, as in: 1. Free, unconfined, especially not confined in prison. The other one was never found. So neither were incarcerated on 2/26/2012.

GZ did not pull anyone over, he IS allowed to follow anyone in his neighborhood.

I would add IMO, but I don't think it's necessary as previous links to my statements have been submitted prior.

It's a problem if it's found to be so egregious as to violate the defendant's right to due process. jmo

eta: oh, and lawyers are never supposed to lie in court, all other things aside. Not, jmo

But, but, but.....shouldn't the defense be objecting to the outright lies?

But GZ had a gun.

Does not matter. He was not waving it around threatening anyone. He was on the ground under TM and he was being beaten. He did not shoot TM upon first hit.. He yelled for help, scared, alone, beaten... And only when he felt that his life was in jeopardy he shot.

That is self defense. The very definition.

He was waiting for help and it never came.

juror b29 has not and will not make eye contact with the prosecutor per wftv

So what happens if they find him guilty?

What are the chances of him getting set free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member