George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not refuse treatment; the police would transport him. This is per the EMT under oath.

No your statement is not entirely correct. I believe the small scratches on the back of his head were caused by his either hiding in or falling into shrubs. I think that most likely the nose injury was caused by his running into some hard object in the dark. IMO he did mention falling into a tree which had mulch around it. You may not believe my theory and you certainly have that right, but please be accurate when you refer to it. Thank you.

He must be pretty clumsy to fall all over the place and run into objects with such force to cause this trauma, but pretty spry to still be able to catch up to Martin even after falling all over the place enough to sustain injuries all over his head, huh?

This is solely my own opinion, and no witness that was present has ever said this but I clearly hear "Don't shoot!" in the 911 call. Again this is just my opinion of what is in the call.

Interesting Harmony. I have never heard anyone say that.
Going to get some earbuds out and really give it a listen, Thanks!

They just take an address and wish you luck and hang up.

So you either didn't listen to or didn't accept or didn't understand the non emergency 9-11 witness? He explicitly stated they do not give instructions. If I'm wrong, could you provide a link? tia

Awesome! The prosecution just tried to impeach their own witness's testimony. Again.

His initial NEN call was transferred to 911 iirc

Do you have a link for that?

I understood it as the NEN call got disconnected before any conversing with TM and GZ may have occurred.

GZ could'nt remember which pocket his phone was in once GZ said TM spoke to him. Yet, he had his phone to his ear after the gun shot.. If he called someone or 911 we would see record of it.

No your statement is not entirely correct. I believe the small scratches on the back of his head were caused by his either hiding in or falling into shrubs. I think that most likely the nose injury was caused by his running into some hard object in the dark. IMO he did mention falling into a tree which had mulch around it. You may not believe my theory and you certainly have that right, but please be accurate when you refer to it. Thank you.

He ran into a tree/object before he encountered TM or during the chase?

Why would they need to be on the stand? Because they called for an investigation in an unarmed man's death? A young man who police didn't even try to identify.

I don't know why you seem so offended that GZ has to suffer through the inconvenience of a trial. I'm sure the feeling is nothing compared to sitting through your deceased sons funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their are right and wrong ways to call for an investigation. Inflaming the public isn't one of them.

prosecution is getting snarky with its own witnesses. lol

I'm not sure if you have ever been to Miami Gardens? I have. My point is that being from Miami-Dade County, in general, would have made him more fearful, where ever he was. I moved up to a little town outside P'Cola and it was a huge culture shock after living in Miami for many years. Not having the 3-car rule up here was just one huge difference:) JMO.

Daisy, what is the "3-car rule"?
Just curious, TIA :seeya:

In NC it's considered a derogatory term. I've never been offended by it. You'd have to call me a lot worse to rile me up!

The only time I was ever offended by it was when it was said while I was being intimidated by, being touched in private places by, being shoved around by or having the jewelry ripped off of my neck by a person saying it.

But then again I was 15-17 at the time. A lot has changed in terms of what offends me (the behaviors still would, the term "cracker" would not). :)

So you either didn't listen to or didn't accept or didn't understand the non emergency 9-11 witness? He explicitly stated they do not give instructions. If I'm wrong, could you provide a link? tia

OMG, we all know what he said. I believe the commenter is referring to the fact that the NEN said "we don't need you to do that". Why do you keep arguing this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did not refuse treatment; the police would transport him. This is per the EMT under oath.

I didn't know he went to the hospital to get checked out that night, did he? From my understanding I thought he said he had to go get checked out in order to go back to work, it was required by his employer.

I think they are real. It came out yesterday in court that a police office took this particular photo on his cell phone for a witness to identify. Surely people don't think the officer doctored the photo.??????

GZ's nose looked normal in the photos taken of him at the police station.

I didn't know he went to the hospital to get checked out that night, did he? From my understanding I thought he said he had to go get checked out in order to go back to work, it was required by his employer.
He did not. Apparently the police said if he was going to the hospital, it was with them. And nothing ever occurred to that extent.

For the record, I really don't believe the "cracker" comment. I believe she sugar coated whatever TM said. I think she knew there was going to be a fight, but all the "folks" that rushed to her side helped her come up with this side of the story. If people weren't afraid to testify, the truth would have come out a long time ago. It seems there was a young boy that originally said the man in the red jacket was on bottom during the fight, but after the black community got up in arms, his mother came forward to recant his version of events. Intimidation at it's finest .......or was it? Maybe it had to do with which way the mother leaned. Too bad the whole truth can't be told. Sometimes people say what's expected of them.

George Zimmerman isn't white, so he's not a cracker. If TM had been the one that was on the phone with the 911 NE folks, and if TM was the one keeping an eye on GZ, and if TM was carrying a gun and this same scenario happened, I would be on TM's side. This isn't a racial thing, it's a whodunit. I'm going with the one that had called 911 40 some times without incident, whether it's a black man, white man, or green man.

At the beginning of this case someone said that "cracker" is in the eye of the beholder (not in those exact words). From Trayvon's perspective, George could easily have been put in that category, imo

So, none of GZ's wounds were "actively bleeding". There goes the statements saying he had a broken nose and was severely beaten. Wounds don't stop bleeding so soon if they are serious.

The wounds don't have to be serious. Zimmerman was in his rights to protect himself from injuries that could have caused serious bodily harm or death. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shouldersbroad