George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriental looking male witness today. Said he offered to dial 911 but GZ said he already had but asked him to call his wife.
Would it be fair to assume that Zimmerman may have been referring to his NEN call, since there are no reports of Zimmerman actually calling 911?

And therefore, it would be inaccurate to say he was calling 911 and talking lucidly to them after the event?

in that case you 't believe the cracker comment, thats what i am trying to get across is all - imo

For the record, I really don't believe the "cracker" comment. I believe she sugar coated whatever TM said. I think she knew there was going to be a fight, but all the "folks" that rushed to her side helped her come up with this side of the story. If people weren't afraid to testify, the truth would have come out a long time ago. It seems there was a young boy that originally said the man in the red jacket was on bottom during the fight, but after the black community got up in arms, his mother came forward to recant his version of events. Intimidation at it's finest .......or was it? Maybe it had to do with which way the mother leaned. Too bad the whole truth can't be told. Sometimes people say what's expected of them.

George Zimmerman isn't white, so he's not a cracker. If TM had been the one that was on the phone with the 911 NE folks, and if TM was the one keeping an eye on GZ, and if TM was carrying a gun and this same scenario happened, I would be on TM's side. This isn't a racial thing, it's a whodunit. I'm going with the one that had called 911 40 some times without incident, whether it's a black man, white man, or green man.

GZ's own statement was that he called non-emergency 911.

The Prosecution already called the actual operator who testified that he spoke with GZ on the night of the beating and shooting.
The claim was that he was talking lucidly to 911 after the event.

So, none of GZ's wounds were "actively bleeding". There goes the statements saying he had a broken nose and was severely beaten. Wounds don't stop bleeding so soon if they are serious.

Somebody is telling a fib.
Sounds to me like Zimmerman can't win for losing.

He's criticized for being too lucid or not confused. Yet, when he makes a comment about calling 911 where it's likely he's just referring to his NEN call, he must be lying and couldn't possibly be attributed to confusion after sustaining head trauma.

I'm sorry they lost their son but I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who is trying to get an innocent man convicted.

JMO

Why do you think they gave the media the photos of Trayvon when he was 12-14? To give the impression that he was just a little kid going to the store and buying Arizona Iced Tea & Skittles when some guy (George Zimmerman) killed him because of his skin color.

http://www.today.com/id/46781618/ns...von-martin-was-killed-because-color-his-skin/

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-says-zimmerman-killed-him-in-cold-blood?lite

Updated at 1:15 p.m. ET: Trayvon Martin's mother retracted her comments that she believes her son's fatal shooting by George Zimmerman was an accident, telling MSNBC-TV on Thursday afternoon that she actually believes "George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood."

In an interview Thursday morning on NBC's TODAY show, Sybrina Fulton had said: "I believe it was an accident. I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back."
After Fulton's remarks drew widespread media attention, Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the Martin family, emailed a statement to MSNBC TV saying her comments had been "mischaracterized."

Here's the full statement:
Earlier today, I made a comment to the media that was later mischaracterized. When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident.
We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided.
My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was nothing accidental about that.

JMO

And just to point out for those who may not know, Ryan Julison is the pr spin doctor hired by the family and their lawyer to put the story out to the media. Not merely the family spokesman.

I had to step away from this for a few hours; anymore witnesses been on the stand? not the police or EMT's but the neighbors?

I think they are real. It came out yesterday in court that a police office took this particular photo on his cell phone for a witness to identify. Surely people don't think the officer doctored the photo.??????

This exact pic was just shown in court.

It's on the screen right now...

Just a suggestion, you may want to read the testimony thus far, from those who did call 911 and tried to stop the conflict.:moo:

I have not read where anyone physically tried to stop the conflict.

Mind providing sources to better educate myself?

I think they are real. It came out yesterday in court that a police office took this particular photo on his cell phone for a witness to identify. Surely people don't think the officer doctored the photo.??????

Yes; I was being sarcastic.

Of course they're authentic, however inconvenient for the Prosecution.

The claim was that he was talking lucidly to 911 after the event.

I am confused. Did GZ call 911 after the NEN call?

If so, does anyone have a link to the recording? Has it been played in court? If so, I missed it.

TIA

I also grew up in FL. South FL, N.W. Miami area, to be more precise. I lived within the school district where students had to go to Miami Central Senior High School which is in Liberty City. The area, in the 80's, was predominantly African American as was the high school that I went to.

While I have heard of the term "cracker" in the manner in which you explain your relationship with it, trust that I heard myself (and other white students) called MANY derogatory, racially inspired terms such as "cracker" MANY times. At that point in time it WAS considered racial and derogatory and continues to be to this day.

In NC it's considered a derogatory term. I've never been offended by it. You'd have to call me a lot worse to rile me up!

Just a suggestion, you may want to read the testimony thus far, from those who did call 911 and tried to stop the conflict.:moo:

How would George know anyone called 911 and why would it matter since he'd already called himself. No LE was there yet in spite of the call and no one else actually helped him.

From a tweet: Juror B76 is slumped down in her chair as a paramedic describes #Zimmerman's injuries. Not perky. #Trayvon

Wonder if they're fakes?

ABC News thinks they're real.

Here's the link to one on their site:

ap_george_zimmerman_kb_121204_wblog.jpg

Beating Victim

I don't know if they really believe it, but some folks claim this was inflicted by a shrub, or that GZ did it to himself.

No foolin'...

No your statement is not entirely correct. I believe the small scratches on the back of his head were caused by his either hiding in or falling into shrubs. I think that most likely the nose injury was caused by his running into some hard object in the dark. IMO he did mention falling into a tree which had mulch around it. You may not believe my theory and you certainly have that right, but please be accurate when you refer to it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38