George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never used, nor have I heard a person of my acquaintance or otherwise use the term "Homie." I don't even know what it means.

I am basing my opinion, and it is only my opinion, on what Rachel his friend said she heard. She said that TM told her he had reached the condo where he was staying, in the back of it. She said that TM said he (The man following him) was back. She heard TM say something to the effect of "Why are you following me?" She said that another person, presumable GZ, said "Why are you here?" That means to me, at least, that TM did attempt to return to his father's fiancee's condo and made it to the back yard when he was accosted by GZ. I do not know how they ended up where they did when the shot was fired. I believe, again only IMO, that GZ somehow forced TM to return in the direction of his vehicle to detain him until the police came when TM resisted part way on and GZ shot him. I do not believe TM would have been able to speak once shot in the heart. Furthermore, since TM's hands were under his body, GZ could not have pulled them straight out. I believe GZ is guilty of murder. IMO

Homey, homes, home slice, etc. are pretty common today in my experience. They've made a comeback recently maybe -- kinda retro. They were very common when I was growing up, too.

Indeed, he reminds me of other defendents who only show emotion or animation in court when it pertains to their own feelings. IMO

He reminds me of a Jodie Arias or Cassie Anthony type. Very good story tellers, IMO.

I can't imagine if I were being attacked, and in fear of losing my life, that I would be able to film the event with a cell phone.

Which is why I said I hoped I had the presence of mind to do so. I usually have my cell phone in my hand, so that wouldn't take much behavior modification. Even if I dropped the phone, it would record sounds. My point is, that even IF the entire thing was recorded on video, people would STILL try to insist that I did what I didn't do, or didn't do what I did because I killed someone.

Were there any bushes as GZ stated in his interview? GZ stated that Trayvon jumped out of the bushes. The officer on the stand said there were no bushes. Anyone figure this one out yet?

All I see is a completely cooperative person. Giving interviews with no attorney.

See I took it not that he did not know the street names but that he was just unsure at that moment which street he was on. MOO

I thought he had lived there for 3 years prior to the incident? He also walks past several townhomes that he could have gotten an address off of in his video reenactment before he even got to the T intersection. There really was no need to walk all the way to the end of the complex to get an address. Imo.

Were there any bushes as GZ stated in his interview? GZ stated that Trayvon jumped out of the bushes. The officer on the stand said there were no bushes. Anyone figure this one out yet?

There is testimony from one of the earliest witnesses, they show bushes and ask the witness if those bushes were approx the same size throughout the complex or something to that affect. The answer was yes, from what I remember. They were like small trees.

Now that I just don't believe.

However, it seems he was not "following protocol" the night he killed TM. He was told to stand down and let the police handle the situation.
IMO

The Neighborhood Watch protocol is to NOT follow. Report and let LE take care of it. There has been testimony to this fact, but since I don't have a link, I will say IMO.

So I went to look at video from HLN on the crime scene. I was not sure It was allowed to be linked so I did not.. but there are bushes of all sizes all over the community.

All he is reported to have said is, "you got me". I would think you could say that a second or two after being shot.

GZ just said in his interview at the police station the night of the incident that TM also said "ow, ow" after saying "you got me" while GZ was on his back trying to detain him and spread his arms apart. That's what was just played in the courtroom.

I thought he had lived there for 3 years prior to the incident? He also walks past several townhomes that he could have gotten an address off of in his video reenactment before he even got to the T intersection. There really was no need to walk all the way to the end of the complex to get an address. Imo.

PP posted that another resident was not sure also where the roads changed into different names. IMO this still seems reasonable.

He reminds me of a Jodie Arias or Cassie Anthony type. Very good story tellers, IMO.

Well, Jodi and Casey were certainly story tellers, though how good they were is a matter of individual opinion.

I was just responding to a post regarding defense of another. Of course you have the right to defend yourself.

What I meant by "not just the life of another", was that you don't have to fear for someone's life - imminent great bodily harm is enough to justify deadly force.

There is testimony from one of the earliest witnesses, they show bushes and ask the witness if those bushes were approx the same size throughout the complex or something to that affect. The answer was yes, from what I remember. They were like small trees.

Yes. Mora was asked about them. Maybe others I missed.

That info about the cross?? Seems to help defense as the witness comes off as saying it is okay to defend your own life..

And that GZ did not even know he was dead.. JMO

I wonder why the defense atty addresses Officer Doris Singleton as "Ms Singleton". Is that disrespect?

What I meant by "not just the life of another", was that you don't have to fear for someone's life - imminent great bodily harm is enough to justify deadly force.

Thanks so much for pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member