George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the woman just said "insignificant injuries" 2 or 3 times. If someone punched her in the nose and gave her black eyes would she say the injuries were "insignificant" and just brush it off? I hope the defense tears her apart. IMO.

Plus if those head injuries had caused bleeding in the brain and death they would hardly be "insignificant". People have dropped dead from popped vessels during far less traumatic events. IMO

She's a doctor testifying under oath, what credentials do you have to negate her work? Her degree and experience are real....<modsnip>

They didn't cause death or bleeding in the brain and you have no proof or evidence besides your feelings that they would have...IMO

"The prosecutor in this case is your boss." Boom!

Mine either. You know he said also that he didn't even know if TM was dead....after claiming he handled him after death. ( after he shot him ) IMO

GZ also stated that he dis not know he had shot TM, even after TM sat up and said "you got me" and also said "oww, oww". SMH.

All statements I make are MOO unless supported by a link.

IMO, if it was her head, she wouldn't think the injuries were insignificant.

If all those injuries came from one slam to concrete then even more reason to be in fear of your life. imo

This witness was recommended/appointed by Angela Corey. Aaaand that whoosh you hear is her credibility going out the window imo.

IMO the lack of seriousness of GZ's injuries speak directly to a main point - no way GZ needed to use the force he did and this is why the jury will find him guilty.

GZ said he was looking in windows.

If he was up to no good, it would explain why he was seemingly so mad at GZ for interrupting whatever he was doing. (I believe he attacked GZ). This is opinion, as I stated before.

Did GZ state this before or after he killed TM?

in the course of a fight many things can and do happen in fractions of seconds...pointing to these actions as not likely to have happened is misleading. the assertion is baseless. imo.

and easily proved as such. if the prosecution makes the claim in court it will be easily refuted. there is no evidence that GZ thought to kill anyone. NONE.

because one person lost consciousness in a fight one time means literally nothing.

whatever you did in a fight is particular to that fight, nothing else.

IN MY OPINION

I believe that the State, in opening statement stated that GZ killed TM "Because he wanted to." IMO that is a correct assertion.

Love the minimization of these injuries. Lol I guess he should have been thinking "well, my head's hitting the concrete, but I'd better let him continue until I reach unconsciousness."

Would the ME say his head gently came in contact with the sidewalk? imo

So I better kill someone just in case I get a cut big enough to get 1 stitch? IMO

No more Nancy Grace discussion please.

Thank you

IMO the "yelps" people heard may have been the helps being yelled through a hand. You can still get noise out with a hand on your mouth. Try it

Pure speculation on my part but I also thought the "you got me" that GZ said he heard (and that people have been disparaging him for saying) could really have been "you shot me."

George didn't have to have sustained significant injuries to be allowed to use deadly force in self defense. The statue uses the word "prevent" not "sustain" in regards to great bodily harm.

776.012&#8195;Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1)&#8195;He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2)&#8195;Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/776.012

What I don't understand is that GZ says that he's getting his head pounded on the concrete sidewalk and then shoots TM, but his body is laying over in the grass away from the sidewalk.

Can anyone explain this to me? TIA

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has explained it yet.

So I better kill someone just in case I get a cut big enough to get 1 stitch? IMO

Hyperbole aside, if you're on your back/vulnerable receiving head injuries, it's up to you how long you wait to respond. I wouldn't wait until I received more serious injuries, but that's me. imo

"The prosecutor in this case is your boss." Boom!

IMO
And her boss gave her pictures to diagnose injuries of someone she has never seen much less examined
IMO

I'm confused. Why is this ME only there to testify about GZ's injuries? What about Trayvon?

Listening to the ME's testimony, GZ didn't have much of any injuries at all. And, I just realized that it looked like he wore his hair very short, almost shaved, the punctate injuries to the lateral sides of his head could be from the hair cut.

Why does MOM feel the need to bring up how and why the ME got her job? Does anyone know how long she has been in the position of ME.

The ME is not showing bias, <modsnip> GZ's injuries are very insignificant.

Love the minimization of these injuries. Lol I guess he should have been thinking "well, my head's hitting the concrete, but I'd better let him continue until I reach unconsciousness."

Would the ME say his head gently came in contact with the sidewalk? imo

GZ said he felt like he was going to pass out, or whatever word he used, however, he refused to go to the hospital to get checked out.. He knew he was bleeding from his head and yet was able to walk, talk and not complain about his head or go get it checked out???? Doesn't make sense to me. I would go to the hospital if I felt my head was being pounded into the concrete.. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member