George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Most of GZ's story has been debunked by medical evidence. A broken nose and exaggerated head injuries aren't a basis for SYG when you are the AGGRESSOR with a loaded gun. Salma Mora put GZ on top, identified his red and black jacket when the shot was fired. He studied SYG and yet told Sean Hannity he'd never heard of it...and so on and so on!

IMO

This is not an SYG case. It is a self defense case.

IMO Most of GZ's story has been debunked by medical evidence. A broken nose and exaggerated head injuries aren't a basis for SYG when you are the AGGRESSOR with a loaded gun. Salma Mora put GZ on top, identified his red and black jacket when the shot was fired. He studied SYG and yet told Sean Hannity he'd never heard of it...and so on and so on!

IMO

Prove he was the aggressor.. That is the problem. You can't and neither can the state. They said so in their Opening.

That is the end of the case.

OMO

I just want to remind people that per the Deedee testimony.....Trayvon "saw" Zimmerman, so Trayvon was not the one caught by surprised....and Trayvon stayed on phone a few seconds after that. He spoke first. So I believe he did suddenly approach Zimmerman starting the fight. He had a choice and time to continue home, but did not.

The dawdling, the "return" confrontation, the slim jim found in the bushes, RJ's testimony which IMO did not paint TM (or RJ) in a favorable light, the racial epithets. That's the evidence presented at trial. Add that to the inadmissible evidence that stolen property was recently found on TM, and I now have doubts about his intentions that night and think it's likely that he intentionally initiated the physical confrontation. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Who's Slim Jim was it? Slim Jim is a beef jerky, is it not? From my understanding, Skittles and a drink were found on TM. Racial epithets? that was between TM and RJ, and I do not believe TM called GZ a "homie". What was the stolen property found on TM, was it that night, the night in question? Why did TM run then? Twice? if he were up to no good, why run, and especially if you are heading back to your home?

He may have been on top, but GZ could have been the one who started the fight, then gets his a$$ kicked and claims self defense. If he started it, and no one really knows, then the self defense goes out the window. GZ knew to not confront or follow TM.. again TM RAN, TWICE, in GZ own words and GZ followed him, IN GZ own words, what makes you think GZ isn't the one who started the fight? That is easy to leave out of a police report if you are going to claim self defense. People are saying the GZ is telling the truth and the evidence shows it, however, do you really thing GZ is going to say he was the one who started this? NO!

The statute states it doesn't matter who started the altercation.

I have posted this before and the witness Alexis Carter clarified this in his testimony this morning.

Again,

From Florida law:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor. —The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1)Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2)Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

(a)Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;
or
(b)In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/776.041

If Trayvon had Zimmerman pinned down the entire time as J. Good testified and was beating his a$$ and Zimmerman was yelling for help and none came, then use of deadly force was met by Florida law.

He didn't even have to believe he was going to die according to the law. He just had to believe he was going to suffer "great bodily harm".

And this is even if he provoked the aggression towards himself.

That is the law. Like it or not.

Anyone notice there is NO BLOOD???

It goes with the facts. He was on top of GZ it was away from his body because he was over him and also there was a can of AZ in the pocket..

This all supports GZ..

OMO

And why was GZ carrying a loaded gun when he was simply going to the store? Yes, he has a right and a permit to carry one, but just because someone has the right etc. doesn't mean they are the "good guys".. :twocents:

I am anti-gun. I don't think citizens should be packing heat. But Florida law does not agree with me. GZ was not breaking the law. If the citizens of Florida don't like it, they should work to change it. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I don't think TM was up to no good. I think he was walking home, talking with Rachel, and maybe wandering around while doing so. He could have gotten "lost" since it was dark, raining, and he was in unfamiliar surroundings. I have never believed he was "casing" the place. He was in no hurry, and maybe he wanted to speak to Rach without his step brother around. JMO.

And, he did not hide his face from GZ.

This prosecutor sure is good looking....MO, or FACT, pick one.

Maybe we'll get some real info now with this witness.

Trayvon Martin murder trial: Sanford cop testifies George Zimmerman kept following teen, profiling him

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-murder-trial-article-1.1388147#ixzz2XzuQqOoG

The Sanford cop who first investigated the Trayvon Martin killing said Tuesday he believed George Zimmerman continued following the teen after a police dispatcher “told him not to.”

“It is my interpretation that there was some following,” said Officer Chris Serino, who added that he also suspected Zimmerman exaggerated the extent of the beating he had received at the hands of the 17-year-old.

And Serino said that while he found no evidence that Martin was doing anything criminal before the deadly confrontation, the foul language Zimmerman used when he reported Martin to the dispatcher just before the fatal confrontation showed "ill-will and spite."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-murder-trial-article-1.1388147#ixzz2Xzv3PEK4

So there you have it straight from the horse's mouth: TBM was NOT " suspicious " and GZ WAS p r o f i l i n g him every step of the way. IMO

In Florida you are allowed to have a bullet in the chamber of your weapon.

If this is accurate info ^^^^^, then, IMO, this law needs to be amended. I don't think anyone, except law enforcement, should be able to carry a firearm with the chamber loaded.

I support the constitutional right for law-abiding/non-felon/mentally healthy civilians to legally own firearms and/or carry, but I don't see the necessity for civilians to carry with a loaded chamber.

LE are highly trained in the proper use of firearms. During the course of their jobs, LE may need to draw on a potential suspect at any time, hence to the need to have the chamber loaded & ready to fire.

A civilian doesn't face the same day-to-day circumstances that LE faces. IMO, a civilian doesn't need to carry with the chamber loaded, regardless of the safety features on their firearm.

Who's Slim Jim was it? Slim Jim is a beef jerky, is it not? From my understanding, Skittles and a drink were found on TM. Racial epithets? that was between TM and RJ, and I do not believe TM called GZ a "homie". What was the stolen property found on TM, was it that night, the night in question? Why did TM run then? Twice? if he were up to no good, why run, and especially if you are heading back to your home?

Slim Jim is a tool used to unlock vehicles.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...08,d.aWM&fp=2801615ddb411326&biw=1600&bih=837

IMO

Who's claiming SYG?

If this is accurate info ^^^^^, then, IMO, this law needs to be amended. I don't think anyone, except law enforcement, should be able to carry a firearm with the chamber loaded.

I support the constitutional right for law-abiding/non-felon/mentally healthy civilians to carry, but I don't see the necessity for civilians to carry with a loaded chamber.

LE are highly trained in the proper use of firearms. During the course of their jobs, LE may need to draw on a potential suspect at any time, hence to the need to have the chamber loaded & ready to fire.

A civilian doesn't face the same day-to-day circumstances that LE faces. IMO, a civilian doesn't need to carry with the chamber loaded, regardless of the safety features on their firearm.

You may think so but it also means that GZ was well within the law and supports his defense..

OMO

Just doubts. For me, the state's case has damaged the Crump-manufactured media image of TM. Do not confuse that with the notion that he deserved to die. He didn't. JMO. OMO. MOO.

How about standing in somebody's yard and peering into people's home's? If you say "this is only what GZ said," then why did it take so long for him to walk back to the apartment? Had he gone from the convenience store straight back to where he came from, GZ would have never seen TM.

Peering into homes, really? I walk my dogs all the time and when I walk them I look at the homes, no big deal. If I'm on the phone, I stand around at times talking, so does that make me look like "i'm up to no good?" TM didn't need to run home, he had every right to take his time. GZ is the one who ASSUMED TM was up to no good when in fact all the evidence, to me, says he wasn't. The evidence shows TM in the store buying a few things then walks out of the store and on his way home. GZ is the one who is following him, loaded gun, assuming this guy is up to no good. WHY? what is so wrong with standing in the rain, talking on the phone, and looking into homes? really? I don't buy it.

A slim jim is also lock pick

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slim_Jim_%28lock_pick%29"]Slim Jim (lock pick) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I have to tell you, I have always not liked MOM before the Trial. He irked me..

But he has a great court manner. I enjoy his cross..

OMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member