George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So He had the gun loaded with a bullet ready to go.. Seems reasonable to me... If you need it you don't want to have to stop to load..

I think that the foundation of GZ's story, giving leeway for minor, normal variations, and the description of the attack are very believable. I'm waiting for solid forensics and bullet trajectory evidence. If such evidence is provided and jibes with GZ's story then I will believe beyond a reasonable doubt that he has told the truth (as best one can recall and retell a traumatic event).

Conversely, the one thing the state's case has done for me is raise doubts about what TM was doing. I now have doubts that he was just strolling back from his quick mart run, I now think he may have been up to no good. JMO. OMO. MOO.

And why was GZ carrying a loaded gun when he was simply going to the store? Yes, he has a right and a permit to carry one, but just because someone has the right etc. doesn't mean they are the "good guys".. :twocents:

IMO the evidence thus far has shown TM was the one who was on top AND the one who initiated the physical altercation and so it would not have been self defense for TM.
It would be if GZ grabbed his hoodie and was trying to hold on to him. How could TM know what was going on in GZ's mind? So TM punches GZ to get away, but GZ tackles him and holds on, they tussle and TM ends up on top yelling for help, then GZ shoots him.
:twocents:

So let me get this right.
If I fear I may receive bodily harm from a person, I can pull out my 357 and blow them away IMO?

IMO) NO. You would have to have a reasonable fear for example, someone had you pinned to the ground, was beating the hell out of you, slamming your head against concrete while saying I'm going to kill you MF. Under such circumstances, you have ever right to defend yourself by any means, including, shooting the . MOO

In Florida you are allowed to have a bullet in the chamber of your weapon.

Would not remembering if TM was on the sidewalk or hiding behind a bush be a minor variation?IMO

Yes. He probably assumed he came out of the bushes because he was there so quickly.. In his statement on the video he said something like.. " HE was just there."

It was pitch dark and so who knows where TM was, But he was certainly not heading home. I maintain it seems to me that TM was looking for GZ as much as GZ may have been looking for TM.

And that when TM jumped out at him, He just assumed he must have been in the bushes hiding.. but it was more of a thought not a clear fact.

IT does not bother me at all.

IMO

IMO) NO. You would have to have a reasonable fear for example, someone had you pinned to the ground, was beating the hell out of you, slamming your head against concrete while saying I'm going to kill you MF. Under such circumstances, you have ever right to defend yourself by any means, including, shooting the . MOO

This a great example but not what was being talked about.

What could he have been doing that makes you think he was up to no good? We know he was on the phone with RJ, we know he had skittles and drink, we know he was in the complex of where is was staying, what is up to no good about that?

I don't think TM was up to no good. I think he was walking home, talking with Rachel, and maybe wandering around while doing so. He could have gotten "lost" since it was dark, raining, and he was in unfamiliar surroundings. I have never believed he was "casing" the place. He was in no hurry, and maybe he wanted to speak to Rach without his step brother around. JMO.

BBM. and WHY do you think the local community is "dreading what is to come"?

Are we a nation of laws or of riots? If I remember correctly, no one rioted when Casey Anthony was found not guilty. Why would there be riots, or "dreading" now? WHY? Are we ruled by those who would riot?

No, but the media seems to be ruled by, in my opinion, those who are trying to divide the races/people, for some weird reason.

And, because they own the media, they can, in my opinion, do a pretty good job in making the tide turn in the way they want, unless we stand up and "speak truth to power," imo (hope I'm using that phrase correctly!).

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WAS FIRED FROM A SECURITY GUARD JOB

You have to scroll down for full story, including his other acts of violence.IMO
I've got a bad feeling that this jury is going to work hard, make the best decision they can, and then find out all the information they never got to hear and feel ambushed. This is getting to be a broken record. :(
IMO

IMO the evidence thus far has shown TM was the one who was on top AND the one who initiated the physical altercation and so it would not have been self defense for TM.

He may have been on top, but GZ could have been the one who started the fight, then gets his a$$ kicked and claims self defense. If he started it, and no one really knows, then the self defense goes out the window. GZ knew to not confront or follow TM.. again TM RAN, TWICE, in GZ own words and GZ followed him, IN GZ own words, what makes you think GZ isn't the one who started the fight? That is easy to leave out of a police report if you are going to claim self defense. People are saying the GZ is telling the truth and the evidence shows it, however, do you really think GZ is going to say he was the one who started this? NO!

What could he have been doing that makes you think he was up to no good? We know he was on the phone with RJ, we know he had skittles and drink, we know he was in the complex of where is was staying, what is up to no good about that?

The dawdling, the "return" confrontation, the slim jim found in the bushes, RJ's testimony which IMO did not paint TM (or RJ) in a favorable light, the racial epithets. That's the evidence presented at trial. Add that to the inadmissible evidence that stolen property was recently found on TM, and I now have doubts about his intentions that night and think it's likely that he intentionally initiated the physical confrontation. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I've got a bad feeling that this jury is going to work hard, make the best decision they can, and then find out all the information they never got to hear and feel ambushed. This is getting to be a broken record. :(
IMO

I'm sure if the judge thinks its relevant, it will come in. So far she's let all sorts of stuff in. IMO.

IMO Most of GZ's story has been debunked by medical evidence. A broken nose and exaggerated head injuries aren't a basis for SYG when you are the AGGRESSOR with a loaded gun. Salma Mora put GZ on top, identified his red and black jacket when the shot was fired. He studied SYG and yet told Sean Hannity he'd never heard of it...and so on and so on!

IMO

How about standing in somebody's yard and peering into people's home's? If you say "this is only what GZ said," then why did it take so long for him to walk back to the apartment? Had he gone from the convenience store straight back to where he came from, GZ would have never seen TM.

Would not remembering if TM was on the sidewalk or hiding behind a bush be a minor variation?IMO

Yes. GZ said he thought TM came from the bushes, as in "may have." The LE witness agreed that it was a normal variation; especially considering GZ was surprised by the encounter. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Here you go again. This is silly. GZ said he saw TM with his hand in his waste band. Don't give me the pitch dark stuff. IMO

IT is not silly. It is fact as in the case as per GZ account..

IT was pitch dark.. The witnesses that looked from their windows said they saw shadows.. and could not tell if it was males, females...

It was VERY VERY dark as per GZ statement and witness statements from the STAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15