George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for your loss! I appreciate the correction (I thought it was only if the hands couldn't move, and they weren't sure) , but I am terribly sorry that you found out that way.
Not my opinion here - I am so sorry that happened to you and your family.

They do it because sometimes they say they never shot a gun, but the gsr proves they did. With my child, it's been an ordeal, never ending appeals and the bs that goes along with it. It's a horrible feeling hating someone you don't even know (my child's murderer).

My biggest problem with George is, he didn't scream for someone to get an ambulance for Trayvon. imo
My problem with Trayvon is that he supposed to have been running scared yet Rachel said he asked her at one point to check to see on something abt the basketball game. imo

Just another one of those little facts as told by Rachel.
moo

All over? I would think his blood would have shown up on his shirt, jacket. Not sure if GZ's clothing was tested though. How do you think GZ was bleeding all over?

They were at double b when I stopped listening.. So that would be at least 28 points that they examined?

So for me that is a lot.

He had wounds in his head, Nose was bleeding..

That is a lot of bleeding... OMO

Especially after the ME yesterday demonstated that George's nose " injury" was consistant with a person socking their ownself in the nose....!!

I thought DW and MOM would have a stroke when she punched her own nose to P R O V E her point!!! :floorlaugh:
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2013/07/03/2485023/
Why would anyone try to bang up their own nose or scratch up their head? He could have been on video or how would he have known a neighbor wasn't watching from one of those many upstairs windows of the houses.

Banging up his own nose is way out there but if you don't believe gz I guess anything could be added to all this. MOO

lisa, not meant with any malice, truly, just for a different point of view. . .

GZ did not call the emergency line first. He called the Non-Emergency number. He may not have had an expectation LE would be there immediately. He had called this number some 40+ times previously (I don't have a link, but it was in testimony), so he would have had a fairly good idea of how long it *could* take LE to respond.

I am not trying to say this is evidence of premeditation. I just mean that, to me, this goes against an argument that he went into this having an expectation police would be arriving imminently.

It is my opinion that LE arrived so quickly after the shooting because of all the neighbors calling 911.

:truce:

That is true... it was non-emergency. I can see where you are going with that, but I still think from my view that it's a reach.

The operator does ask George if they should send somebody and he says yes. So he had the expectation that somebody would come. As for how long that would take, is just pure guess. The neighbor yelled he was calling 911 so he knew there were witnesses. He said he saw neighbors...plural... looking out.

I think one of the problems with this case is that both parties involved made bad choices and nobody likes the outcome. It's tragic, nobody should have died. Even though I'm on the side of not guilty, I will admit that I think George should have stayed in his truck. I also think Trayvon should have just ran home and stayed there. None of us have any idea exactly how the fight went down. But we do know there was a fight. Even though they were not extreme injuries, George still had injuries and there is a witness to support that Trayvon was on top. From this you can make the inference that George was in danger. Many of the neighbors testified that something "serious" was happening. They too sensed danger.

This will likely come down to the particulars of the Florida laws, as it should. I do not pretend to be a lawyer, but if I understand it correctly... if it is determined by the jury that George reasonably feared for his life, and we know that his weapon was legal and concealed, and the stand your ground law exists.... it sounds like legally he is not guilty. At least to me it does. If I am incorrect in this, please do correct me.

Why would anyone try to bang up their own nose or scratch up their head? He could have been on video or how would he have known a neighbor wasn't watching from one of those many upstairs windows of the houses.

Banging up his own nose is way out there but if you don't believe gz I guess anything could be added to all this. MOO

Plus, He did not have to have injuries to be able to defend himself.

All he had to have was the reasonable fear his life was in danger..

OMO

If they're smart they'll stick to scream i.d. and nothing else, imo. So I expect to hear a lot more ;) jmo

I really think that's absurd though. She has no way of knowing who was screaming. I'm sure she'll say it was TM no matter what. I doubt it will be of any consequence though. imo

I 'm still stuck on that even though george was aware of the police being on their way. IMO

It can take a LONNNNNGGGG time for police to get there, though. If he was being beaten, knowing that cops are on the way isn't all that comforting . . .

IMHO

My biggest problem with George is, he didn't scream for someone to get an ambulance for Trayvon. imo
My problem with Trayvon is that he supposed to have been running scared yet Rachel said he asked her at one point to check to see on something abt the basketball game. imo

Good point on Zimmerman, I would be screaming for ambulance, so maybe he did know Trayvon was dead, or he did ask someone for ambulance and it has not come out. But, for sure he was in some kind of emotional shock.

ANY head damage has the potential to be life threatening. Much less head hitting rock. No need for any external damage to even show. And Zimmerman shot AFTER the one neighbor came out, did not help....and went back into his home.

GZ could care less about what he did. Very scary to think someone can get a bloody nose and blow someone away for it and have no regard for the person you just <modsnip>. Couldn't even take the jacket off his back to cover the body of a teenager. GZ is a pathetic human being IMO.

GZ was injured first. That is really all that matters. TM beat him and caused injury to him. He was shooting because he was bleeding everywhere and scared.

the State just showed us all how much GZ was bleeding..

OMO

Really ? I've seen proof of none of the above, with all due respect. IMO
In fact all evidence points to another chain of events altogether beginning with the unwarranted pursuit of the victim as detailed by Chris Serino in the link I've already provided.

IMO

I 'm still stuck on that even though george was aware of the police being on their way. IMO

But the neighbor had just yelled, IM CALLING 911 before the shot.. so he knows not only are the police on the way from NEN, He knows his neighbor is calling 911 or already has..

OMO

I really think that's absurd though. She has no way of knowing who was screaming. I'm sure she'll say it was TM no matter what. I doubt it will be of any consequence though. imo

Considering the opposing testimony of the dad who says it's not Trayvon, and that neighbor who said it WAS George and he not only heard it, he was interacting with him at the time. IMHO

GZ could care less about what he did. Very scary to think someone can get a bloody nose and blow someone away for it and have no regard for the person you just <mod snip>. Couldn't even take the jacket off his back to cover the body of a teenager. GZ is a pathetic human being IMO.

Couldn't agree more.IMO

GZ could care less about what he did. Very scary to think someone can get a bloody nose and blow someone away for it and have no regard for the person you just murdered. Couldn't even take the jacket off his back to cover the body of a teenager. GZ is a pathetic human being IMO.

Murdered?

IMO - in an earlier post someone said that if GZ had fallen and bloodied his own nose/head and he has blood all over his face/head. If he approaches TM like that would that have been scary for TM? I don't know what to believe, it does not make much sense to me on what happened.

Is Bill Sheaffer being paid by the state? His bias is just obscene. Have no more respect for the man. I thought he gave good insights during the FCA trial. He's trying to square the circle with every breath imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3