George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can not???? WHAT???

Has this ME had very little experience testifying in court?

IMHO

What, don't understand. Why would CPR be performed on a dead person?

JMO

I think the point being made is that you don't need to resuscitate a person who is alive. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the sentencing, I do not believe GZ is a murder nor do I believe he went out to kill anyone that night. This is where I'm struggling, I'm not sure what sentence to give him, if any. HOWEVER, this all happened because of him and a young man who simply was walking to the store ends up dead???????? All because of GZ, not the other way around. GZ's actions created all this, IMO.. He would not have had to defend himself had he also stayed in his car, HE KNEW TO DO THAT BUT HE DIDN'T. Good grief, you don't go chasing a "suspect" if you are not a police officer, nor do you chase him if he's NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. TM was doing NOTHING wrong except in GZ's own head. All this happened because of GZ. :twocents: TM can't speak for himself, he's dead. He has a story to tell but GZ is doing all the talking and defending here. :twocents:

See I don't feel that way. It was GZ's neighborhood. They had break ins.. They had not caught them yet. He saw something suspicious and calls police. He follows TM to see where he is going but never confronts him.

It seems logical to me if he was going to confront, He would have done it in the light, When on the phone with NEN.

But he didn't. He keeps his distance and knows that police are on the way. They are coming to check it out.

IT is dark. Tm states on phone that he is at DAD's GF house... and then he is 70 yards away when the fight ensues.. That is a big issue for me.

I think TM made mistakes. I think GZ made mistakes.. I just don't think it adds up to murder 2. If the state was going for Manslaughter, I can see that. I still don't see that proven but I could get there easier than M2.

I want justice in this case. I want to make sure we are not prosecuting people on emotion and not fact. I can not tell you how my heart aches for TM's family.

Jmo.

He just told them they can't have copies of his notes. OMG. This guy is amazing. IMO. I can't figure out if this helps the state or defense.

The only thing that would indicate to me is they would have more of a propensity to dig through their all spare change to try and get something out of a vending machine.

Not from personal experience or anything. :blushing:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He is adamant about clothes being placed in paper bag. IIRC, another witness stated it was placed in a plastic bag and then in a paper bag.

JMO

Which is why, as I said before, the garments are in those sealed exhibit boxes. They went all moldy and smell like ammonia.

This is crazy, IMO. those notes need to be admitted. He thinks he's the judge, giving orders. He must be a little tyrant in his lab, IMO.

ITA. West is a saint for what he has to put up with. Being constantly disrespected, witnesses barking nonsense at him about not wanting to testify, this ME trying to run roughshod over him and coming across as difficult an bizarre, a seething judge who seems irritated that the defense is bothering to even present a defense. How long till FL does away with trials all together lol IMO.

What in the world is in the notes????

I'm curious, too. What is in there? Maybe just rude stuff about people, who knows.

I wouldn't go into a courtroom with something written down that I would be embarrassed to share.

Also, the state should have made him aware that he's allowed to bring notes to refresh himself, but those notes can become court exhibits.

IMHO

"I'm going to ask the court for a copy"

Witness "No you may not. These are my notes."

WOW full of yourself much sir? JMO

He just told them they can't have copies of his notes. OMG. This guy is amazing. IMO. I can't figure out if this helps the state or defense.
I don't know either, but IMO both sides get the reports - "work product" such as notes are off limits.

First of all, it's none of GZ's business (IMO) why TM ran or why he's in the neighborhood, (he called in the report and he should have left it at that) GZ KNEW to not follow the "suspect", but he did. TM was doing nothing wrong at all, NOTHING, but was suspicious of this "creepy" guy watching him/following him. Maybe TM didn't feel all that threatened until GZ and him got face to face and GZ decides to fumble around looking for his phone which could have given TM concerns he may have a gun, in which we know he did. This whole incident is all because GZ ASSUMED. GZ started and ended this whole thing. TM, IMO didn't.:twocents:

Sadly- GZ's past encounters with police over his agressive behavior were not admitted- but we know he had serious problems in the past with self control and agressive behavior.

We just don't know if he was mixing alcohol and adderall, or if he just had violent tendencies naturally.

Somehow I doubt he told his docs about those scrapes with the police- not if he got refills. imho

Indeed...http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...n-of-sanford-has-past-arrest-charges-1/nLhz6/

And given he allegedly " threw a woman' and is described as " Jekyl and Hyde"..I wouldn't be at all surprised IF he indulged in street drugs....after all he had worked under the table in that enviorment of " illegal" parties that sound rough to say the least. IMO He was fired for his aggressive actions:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ard-aggressive-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223

Good for the judge, the defense is rude and hostile beyond belief!! IMO Can't button their incessant mouths long enough for the ME's reply...worse than Nancy...IMO

The only way you can not move completely after a shot would be if your Spine was severed or if you had a brain injury...

We know the brain can still send impulses and people can move and flail in comas..

So to me it means movement is indeed possible.. OMO

No, this is misunderstood. There is electrical activity in the brain, yes, so he could feel pain -- but with his heart pretty much blown up by the shot, he had no blood flow/circulation, which is necessary to move. IMO, though it is ultimately an issue of scientific fact rather than opinion.

I'm curious, too. What is in there? Maybe just rude stuff about people, who knows.

I wouldn't go into a courtroom with something written down that I would be embarrassed to share.

Also, the state should have made him aware that he's allowed to bring notes to refresh himself, but those notes can become court exhibits.

IMHO
Can they? Where is AZlawyer when we need her? Any FL attorneys weighing in on this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlennOthram