George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I meant that sarcastically. In his mind he has no responsibility......

eta
I see that I misinterpreted your post....my ability to understand has somehow been overtaxed I think.

Oh I'm right there with you. And I'm 100% sober, unfortunately. :scared:

He has no memory at all ...BUT he does remember his hands were clean!! Just astounding~~imo

West would find a problem with a tree growing leaves. IMO

Well, he certainly has a problem with the ME significantly changing his testimony between the deposition and the date of testifying in court, that's for sure!

IMHO

How many hours does West get to badger the witness before the judge intervenes or the DA objects? Several, I have seen in this case. Disgusting to conduct a trial in this beliggerant fashion.IMO

Discrediting someone who lacks any credibility whatsoever is the job of the Defense. They would be remiss in their duty if they listened to this nonsense and did not vigorously challenge it.

Is the defense purposefully dragging this out so they don't start their side until monday? imo

Is the defense purposefully dragging this out so they don't start their side until monday? imo

I'd say they're dragging it out because of the belligerence of the witness.

HLN's Vinnie Politan, who is as pro-prosecution as anyone, just tweeted "the ME is a disaster."

So if there was blood on Trayvon's hands...would we ever know? wow

Seems LE thought this was self-defense and did not give evidence much importance.

I respectfully ask...what trial are you watching? This witness, who did the autopsy, doesn't remember the autopsy, isn't answering questions and changes his opinion at the drop of a hat. The testimony wouldn't be dragging, IMO, if the witness would answer the questions.

Sorry if this has been asked answered but does this ME not have access to his notes?

This was the witness I was waiting for....boy was I a fool!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're definitely not a fool. I think many folks have been waiting to hear Dr. Bao's testimony, hoping to be enlightened.

I'll say this: Without a doubt, I've been enlightened, but not in the direction I expected.

HLN's Vinnie Politan, who is as pro-prosecution as anyone, just tweeted "the ME is a disaster."

I'm pro-prosecution and think the same. It's almost to the level of thinking he's "stealth" to throw the whole case. I don't really believe that but he's that bad imo.

Sorry if this has been asked answered but does this ME not have access to his notes?

Yes, he has access to his notes. He's been asked that if he needs to refer to his notes to answer, please do so.

He was also forced over his objection to give a copy of his notes to the court.

IMHO

I respectfully ask...what trial are you watching? This witness, who did the autopsy, doesn't remember the autopsy, isn't answering questions and changes his opinion at the drop of a hat. The testimony wouldn't be dragging, IMO, if the witness would answer the questions.
That was a question, thank you.:)

Do you know people that smoke pot get aggressive and try to kill people IMO?

Is marijuana mind altering? If your mind is altered that means your mind acts abnormally to situations. If TM was on MJ and it affected his senses, he might have over or undereacted to the situation or lost his normal sense of civility or self-preservation which led him to overestimate or underestimate the situation and how he would normally act which lead to his death. It does not necessarily mean that he had been homicidal or even necessarily violent. Posters also forget that the defense is just trying to plant seeds of doubt, they don't have to prove marijuana has x effect, which is what the prosecution would need to prove. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member