George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is prepared to handle anyone following her. This is the first step of potential trouble and should be respected to the full degree. IMO

By the way GZ said he was not following TM, he was just going the same direction. Sure GZ. IMO

Sure hope your daughter isn't arrested one day. IMO BBM

Dude.. Answer the questions!

This should not be allowed.. Non responsive..

JMO

WOW--he's not answering the questions asked. When asked where he performed the autopsy he gave the time he performed it. When asked for Trayvon's height, he began reciting how he performed the autopsy. This is strange.

IMO, if Zimmerman had planned this, he surely would not have called the police non- emergency line. He would have shot Trayvon before Trayvon could have attacked him and played the Jodi Arias card--"I WASN'T THERE!" IMO, some of you are acting as if George Zimmerman is stupid because he hasn't gotten his degree yet, but he is a genius at concocting up a quick story about the screams, what both he and Trayvon said, etc. Most, if not all, of us don't know what exact courses Trayvon and George have taken, whether they are basic courses or advanced courses, what grades they made, etc. We do know that George was working also. We don't know how many hours a week he worked, whether he had a full-time or part-time job, etc. IMO, from what most of us have heard or read, neither was a perfect angel. The only way justice can be served is for the jury to go by the FACTS of the case.

Yes. If he intentions were horrible, IMO he would have had a much better case NOT to involve POLICE To follow him instead of being on phone with NEN and to hold him at gunpoint and be a hero..

What happened here shows scuffle, Shows hand to hand combat something NO one is going to get involved in if their intention is to make sure for a fact the other never gets the upper hand..

To me it shows that GZ was doing just want he said, Walking around and was jumped.

This ME is editorializing. HE is definitely biased!

JMO

Excellent summation. Zimmerman has resisted and struck a police officer because he can't handle authority IMOhttp://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite
Because of his record and ad nauseum calls to NEN or 911 which were pointless as they led no where, from what I read, I see George Zimmerman as not only infammatory, but thuggish in his actions and words. IMO

His encounter (I think it was determined that there was no "striking") was with some dude who looked just like any other dude in a bar. He was undercover and didn't identify himself. George was defending his friend against someone who he reasonably believed to be some random in a bar. I don't blame him for that, and LE didn't take it very seriously, either, since the case was ultimately dismissed completely.

jmo

Is the ME saying trayvon was alive for a short time after the impact of the bullet? imo

I don't think I've ever heard a ME testify like this guy. How come he gets to tell a story (so to speak) and not answer questions I wonder?

And to be honest, The ME just showed that TM was alive longer than we thought and could still have been moving.... IMO

Please give us links to all the violence marijuana causes!
That's news to me.

imho

I said he had marijuana in his system and linked to it. I said illegal street drugs are unpredictable. No need to address whether or not weed "causes" violence, it's a straw man. imo

His encounter (I think it was determined that there was no "striking") was with some dude who looked just like any other dude in a bar. He was undercover and didn't identify himself. George was defending his friend against someone who he reasonably believed to be some random in a bar. I don't blame him for that, and LE didn't take it very seriously, either, since the case was ultimately dismissed completely.

jmo

Thanks for more detail on this.. I have not seen anything in his background that makes me believe this was a dangerous guy.. JMO

Sustained! Thank you!!

This is going to be an interesting witness!!

OMO

And to be honest, The ME just showed that TM was alive longer than we thought and could still have been moving.... IMO

So that should put the "the hands/arms were not in the position GZ said so he must have LIED" speculations to rest!!! imo

This is about to get painful for the family.

People don't die instantly, it takes the amount of time it takes a person to drown if their heart stops beating, IMHO.

It's all about brain death and lack of O2 to the brain - and that takes awhile. Once the heart stops beating oxygenated blood to the brain, the brain takes some time to shut down.

I would think he was conscious for another 45 seconds, and alive for a full 2 minutes. IMHO

jmo

exactly like GZ did not identify himself ....so the undercover agent should have had the right to shoot GZ in your opinion?

I listened to the entire, uncut, undoctored call GZ made to the non-emergency police number just yesterday once again. In that call, GZ did not know the race of the suspect he was reporting, TM, at the beginning of the call. The first time the operator asks description/race of the person he's reporting, GZ reply was 'it's too dark, can't see.' Therefore IMO the idea of GZ *profiling* TM doesn't apply. It's amazing what one hears and learns when listening to the tape in it's entirety. It is also easy to hear when GZ is told 'you don't need to do that' in referencing *following*, GZ replying 'okay', and then the whole rest of the call after that point in time. I recommend everyone 'listen to the entire call.' MOO

John Good felt that it was George Zimmerman screaming at him to help or call the police. I think George said something about him screaming when he was still in the police car. I might see it differently if the police had to ask him if he had been the one screaming, but George offered up that information before anyone mentioned screaming.

Any liar knows that you weave in the truth that others are aware of. Every time GZ gets in trouble- he reverses the story and it's the other persons fault.
That's the most common scenario with liars. He would be very aware others had heard the screams and they would show him at fault for terrorizing TM before the murder. imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme