George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually not my opinion as I'm not a lawyer. As per the lawyers that were commenting during the break. I agree with them.

No, no...I meant she committed reversible error again! :seeya:

jmo

I'm thinking this particular ME's office may need to be investigated regarding protocol.

When an ME testifies that he isn't concerned with autopsy protocol, this could potentially bring into question the veracity of any autopsies performed in that office, IMO.

West: How do you know?
ME: I don't remember

If this wasn't such a serious issue, I'd laugh and the fact that this "expert" is coming across as ridiculous is a darn shame. IMO

Shouldn't the judge do something about this? Why can't they show him pictures to comment on like the other doctor who reviewed GZ's head?

When I think of all the heartbreaking autopsy photos I saw of Travis Alexander, I just figured it was all done that way. Must be different in different states/counties.

If you missed something it wouldn't be there. Brilliant West! IMO

In a case of a fight that results in the death of one person, really, it seems remiss not to photograph the hands very carefully.

IMHO

Nobody know Trayvon Martin autopsy more then me, "and you can't remember anything about it, can you?"

knowing the circumstances of this case you would think they would have taken photos of his hands and knuckles. jmo

How many hours does West get to badger the witness before the judge intervenes or the DA objects? Several, I have seen in this case. Disgusting to conduct a trial in this beliggerant fashion.IMO

ME says no one knows this autopsy better than him
West: But you don't remember anything
ME: No.

Holy crap on a cracker!

"Nobody knows the TM autopsy better than me."
"Except you can't remember anything about it?"
"Yes"

West, your questions are getting ponderous. IMO

The witness isn't answering any questions. He knows TM's autopsy better than anyone but he didn't do a lot if it, nor can he remember anything. Get the Hook!

I don't understand the marijuana issue. I mean in my vast experience in a prior life as pothead, it typically renders a person unmotivated and sort of dulled and happy, not aggressive. Unless someone's trying to steal your Cheetoh's.

Just sayin.

:floorlaugh: You're killing me over here! :floorlaugh: Thank you though, I'm finding it a great distraction from my, umm, frustration on the board today.

That said, I do agree with you for the most part. However, in MY vast experience in a prior life as a pothead, there came a time when smoking made me VERY anti-social. I didn't want anyone taking to me, touching me, etc..., and became very agitated when friends (even my boyfriend) did.

My son on the other hand, who just turned 23, is precisely as you described...unless he is playing COD Black Ops and then he's all up in arms. It's pretty funny to watch, LOL.

And for those questioning me parenting, I DID NOT smoke in front of my son (in fact I stopped long before he existed) and I have NEVER advocated his use of marijuana (especially since he's doing nothing with his life, ugh). He no longer lives with me but I had rules when he did and did not allow it in my home. He is, however, an adult (in age) and I can't make him do anything anymore. I can only voice my disapproval and hope that one day he gets his act together.

West, your questions are getting ponderous. IMO

I agree that in the past West has gone over insignificant points laboriously, but this is very important testimony. IMHO.

Every question is important here. IMHO

Do you know people that smoke pot get aggressive and try to kill people IMO?

I have heard of a new kind of pot, additive probably, that does make the smoker agressive. I forget the name, but it has been in the news recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester