George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that is not the law. Even if he put himself in the situation, if he is getting hurt to the point of fearing his life, he was a right to defend it with deadly violence.

He should serve time anyways since he put himself in a situation and someone was killed because of it. TM was the one who ran from GZ, GZ went after him :(

Neither do I before they've even heard or seen the actual evidence. Were you there because it sounds like you had a front row seat to what one side is alleging is truth. I was screaming but my mouth was gagged by a kid who had none of my saliva on his hands. Very (in)credible stuff to justify a homicide.

Just throwing this out there, but would DNA still be on his hands if he was laying out in the rain with his hands exposed to the elements?

Right, it's the DEAD kids fault. He didn't do what he should have--let's just forget if GZ had made the call to LE and stayed in his truck the incident wouldn't have occurred at all.

I also have to think that if TM did put GZ on the ground Zimmerman chose to go for his gun rather than to defend himself- he feared for his life but didn't land one punch?

Have you ever been in a fight? If someone is on top of you wailing your head into the ground, You are going to be freaking out! And want him off.. He was screaming for help... ( at this point that is what I believe to be true) and no one was coming... He was all alone in the dark, Getting his head beat in and alone. The fact is that with one good smash to the side walk TM could have killed him. He pulled his gun and fired. Not to hurt the kid but save himself.

O/T - how I wish the judge in the Arias case wouldn't have allowed speaking objections!!

I was thinking the same thing GMTA!!!! I think the trial would have been alot shorter and Nurmi/Wilmott would not have had so many "Pass Go, Collect $200" so many times (or is that Collect $235.00 an hr.)

This judge would have had a hay day with Arias testifying LOL oh Arias would have been one mad little psychopath hahahahha

jmho

Amen to that.

This case caused us to do something we rarely do: Close the discussion.

There wasn't anything new in the case last year and tempers were too high, our mods were worn out, and posters were not listening.

So we shut it down until today.

I'll be honest. There are many people who think this thread will not remain open due to how it all went down hill last year.

Let's prove them wrong shall we?

Thank you,
Tricia
Thanks Tricia. I think with fair warnings and T.O's for offenders early on, we will be OK. Most of us really appreciate having a trial discussion thread.

He should serve time anyways since he put himself in a situation and someone was killed because of it. TM was the one who ran from GZ, GZ went after him :(

If he ran, how did he end up on top of him? That makes no sense. GZ did nothing to create a situation other than call LE and ask questions. Not exactly something worthy of escalation.

Have you ever been in a fight? If someone is on top of you wailing your head into the ground, You are going to be freaking out! And want him off.. He was screaming for help... ( at this point that is what I believe to be true) and no one was coming... He was all alone in the dark, Getting his head beat in and alone. The fact is that with one good smash to the side walk TM could have killed him. He pulled his gun and fired. Not to hurt the kid but save himself.

If it was to save himself all he needed to say is stop or i will shoot.

Just throwing this out there, but would DNA still be on his hands if he was laying out in the rain with his hands exposed to the elements?

There are other possibilities, too. That his hands weren't tested for DNA -- just the fingernails. Or that dna transfer wouldn't necessarily have happened. I posted above, I think we'll hear a lot about it.

The thing that keeps popping up in my mind is that most likely TM was so much faster than GZ. If he would have ran, There is no way GZ would have caught him. Why did he come back to confront GZ? He had to have because GZ had lost him.

If it was to save himself all he needed to say is stop or i will shoot.

That is not how it works when someone is pounding your head into the ground. He was screaming HELP HELP!! and was all alone in the dark. I don't care how old TM was. He was beating the crap out of GZ. He was. There is no dispute to that.

Do we know that this neighborhood had a HOA? If you could, provide a link because I cannot find this information.

TIA!

Don't know about the HOA but one of the rules of National Neighborhood Watch Organization is no guns allowed!

And you guarantee that if TM was banging his head on the ground that he would stop to that?

Nope, then he could shoot. Instead he blasted away at a child. No warning, and i take the blink of an eye rule seriously. If he had time to unholster and work the trigger action he had time to decide to kill or warn.

HE was not on a NW time. He was on his own time. With a permit to carry legally.

Consequently, he was looking for trouble and quite frankly I am unable to take GZ's word for it that he was attacked first...or perhaps not at all. His head wound could have been caused from falling over backward on the wet lawn.

GZ made it racial by using the excuse of recent AA robberies.He has a history of violence. TM did not.

TM's hands were under his body protecting his chest the Pro's said in opening. In any case, he was in the same environment as GZ who did have DNA on his hands. I don't know cityslick but I'm constantly amazed at what forensic evidence they are able to obtain from buried bodies and land fills months after the fact. I can't wait for the ME to testify!!

That is not how it works when someone is pounding your head into the ground. He was screaming HELP HELP!! and was all alone in the dark. I don't care how old TM was. He was beating the crap out of GZ. He was. There is no dispute to that.

I think there is dispute to the level and severity of the punches. The prosecutors said there was no DNA on george at all from Trayvon. If he was "beatuing the crap out of him" George wouldn't even have been able to unholster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela