George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad watching this 7-11 video.

A N D, when they told ( ordered ) him not to follow TM, he disobeyed a direct order by LE because he was absolutely looking for trouble and didn't care what the Law had to say about it. He broke the law right then, by ignoring a specific order. He was on a mission, a personal one. IMO
"We don't need you to do that" is not an order. Do you know for a fact the operator Zimmerman was talking to was even LE?

IMO

A N D, when they told ( ordered ) him not to follow TM, he disobeyed a direct order by LE because he was absolutely looking for trouble and didn't care what the Law had to say about it. He broke the law right then, by ignoring a specific order. He was on a mission, a personal one. IMO

This is false, he wasn't ordered to do anything. The 911 operator has no authority to tell GZ what to do. So no, he did not break the law then. He didn't even break the law following TM because that is not against the law.

So it is okay to profile GZ but not TM??

He was not dangerous. He just happened to spot TM standing on a friends property and called the police. That is not suspicious. If he was up to no good he would not have called the police.

GZ was actively behaving in a way that any reasonable person would call up to no good. Following a stranger rarely results in a good outcome for the one being followed.

TM NEVER did anything that was suspicious. He can't help the skin color he was born with.

wow...trayvon looks exactly like the picture the media has shown us over and over.../s

It wasn't an order from LE, the 9-11 operators can't tell GZ what to do. It's important to get the basic facts right.

I don't know what to think in this case. I can see Trayvon being scared because a man is following his and I can also see GZ, as a member of the Neighborhood Watch, keeping an eye on someone he did not know. This case means a lot to me for many reasons and I want to hear the facts of the case - the OS of defense holds no water for me, in that I want to hear facts from witnesses. My heart breaks because this case has so polarized our nation. Let us listen intently with open minds and discover the facts together. Hopefully, justice will be done and the truth will come out.

So it is okay to profile GZ but not TM??

He was not dangerous. He just happened to spot TM standing on a friends property and called the police. That is not suspicious. If he was up to no good he would not have called the police.

What was Trayvon doing exactly, that made him "up to no good"?

Standing (supposedly) on his good buddy Taffee's lawn.

Witness doesn't know if Trayvon picked up anything off the floor. Several views of the store being shown.

Fill me in- was it LE or 911 that gave an order. Is 911 the law and did gz head back to his truck or did he continue to look for an address to give them.

I guess thats what this trial is all about. I need to know more.

A.} He did not follow him, according to the NEN call. He said "okay" when told "we do not need you to do that"

B.} No body "ordered" him. No LE instructed him, because it was not LE on the NEN phone call. Therefore, he did not break any laws.

Still on the fence, but trying to keep the facts straight...

No. GZ defended his life. That is the difference. He did not go out looking to shoot someone. He did not go on a hunt that night.. He saw someone suspicious and called the cops.. People who are dangerous, Don't do that..

HE ABSOLUTELY went on the hunt that night. He FOLLOWED TM. that is going on the hunt. imo

It was not an order by LE.. It was a 911 dispatch operator who told them they did not need him to follow. Not STOP, NOT DON'T.

There was no law broken there.

The state bringing charges is not evidence of wrongdoing. Many people have been wrongly convicted.

Wrong convictions in other cases have no bearing on the case at hand. Wrong convictions concern peole who did not pull the trigger, or use the knife et al. Usually people who weren't even at the scene. There is no reasonable doubt that GZ pulled the trigger as he admits it. What's in question is why he pulled it, not IF he did.

What was Trayvon doing exactly, that made him "up to no good"?

Standing (supposedly) on his good buddy Taffee's lawn.

I hadn't even realized it was the lawn of a buddy of his. That makes it even worse. I hope GZ spends a long long time in prison.

I think state did a great job in opening, the swear words he said that were used by Zimmerman will stick with the jury, defence was a bit longwinded and the knock knock joke was odd,

I doubt there will be a conviction,

HE ABSOLUTELY went on the hunt that night. He FOLLOWED TM. that is going on the hunt. imo

No he was not. He was watching him. Wanted to make sure he could tell police where he was last seen. TM had already disappeared from his sight.

People on the hunt to kill someone don't call police and invite them to the crime scene. They kill and cover up. This guy did not intend on hurting anyone.

No way. Not those injuries. No way.

He was not looking for trouble. He was looking at someone he found suspicious. He called police ASAP. Gave them a description. He did what he was supposed to.

That's all he is supposed to do. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela