George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My :twocents:

As of right now it boils down to who is more credible. This woman and her sister, or GA and his puppet lawyer BC. All of the A's credibility is shot at this point. They have lied so much that I wonder if they are even capable of telling the truth. They even lie about things that can be easily disproved... so when GA denies this affair despite this woman claiming she has solid proof (and apparently WFTV has viewed more content than what has been shown).. I am more inclined to believe a complete stranger over his word.

Also, maybe the reason why other pics haven't been shown as of yet is because they are said to be "racy"? Just a thought
This woman has denied selling her story to NE (I don't trust a word BC says either) ... but even if she did, so have a lot of other people in this case.
People have accused her of whoring herself out to WFTV right off the bat (even after being quiet for 2 years) But I'm wondering if she did it to get her side of the story out before the A's threw their spin on it... since LE did come knocking on her door, the cat was essentially let out of the bag.

If i'm wrong then I'll gladly eat my shoe... but I think she is telling the truth.
I don't think what she did is right. In fact I think the timing of it is horrible, but I'm more disgusted with GA than anything. Not because of the affair really, but because of the timing of it, the lies, etc. While telling his bed-buddy that Caylee's death was an accident, he's spouting off garbage on TV about how his daughter is innocent and Caylee is alive. He knowingly lied to investigators and prosecutors about an investigation regarding the murder of his granddaughter. Then he's texing this lady about how much he needs her in his life while CSI is on their hands and knees in muck and trash sifting for Caylee's little baby bones. I could go on but I'm sure it's already been said and it makes me nauseous to even think about. It's despicable.

P.S I haven't been able to read many of the posts but was it ever explained by the woman what she meant when she said she broke up with GA because he 'stood her up twice'? I know she was posting on other sites so I thought I would ask if she expounded on that statement. TIA!

Do we know if she was actually affiliated/ registered with a specific search group like KF or TES? My wheels are spinning on a crazy theory.

Even if George said it it was proved no way did Caylee die accidentally(duct tape)..George probably realize KC was full of BS and as her dad he felt it must have been accidental.So unless there is more like him and Lee moved Caylee or helped in someway I dont think it matters.I would think till Caylee was found he thought of many different theories like we have done here.

I don't think Georges statement about accidental death will ever see the courtroom or jury unless he testifies that it was KC herself that told him. If he heard it from Lee or Cindy or DC etc then it is just heresay and speculation. The best LE can do is use it as a starting point to re interview whoever he heard it from to try and find the first link in the chain.

HOWEVER

That rumored statement to the GF about the fight between Cindy and KC the night Caylee was last seen. That's something George would have direct knowlege of. It's something he witnessed. So if he told the GF about it, she can testify to that conversation. That will be huge if the rumor is true.

Interesting to me, is River is telling everyone that GA told her Caylee's death was an accident, that snowballed out of control. She is telling everyone that GA said this to her around Thanksgiving Time. Which as we know was prior to Caylee being found.

The Interesting part to me, is this all makes sense. It puts the real reason "Why" Dominic Casey was searching the area in which Caylee was buried, prior to her being found. Dominic was on the phone searching " by way of direction, it seemed" by the other party on that cell phone.

All of this is making sense, that they "All knew Caylee was deceased that's why the A"s had no real reaction to when they heard Caylee's body was found, they we're not too upset on the way home from the taping of the Larry King show. They already knew, and then went out and ate crab cakes in the Hotel, the gig was over?

I'm just wondering how long they really knew Caylee was laying out there in the woods by the street?

And I would love to know who was on the phone with DC, when he was searching so unprofessionally out there in the area Caylee was later found? I wonder if they used one of the psychic's that was involved in the case, and had one close to Casey, using? borrowing the psychic's phone, so when it did get traced later, it wound not lead anyone back to Lee or Cindy etc?

My own:twocents:.......

If I were a player in this case.....looking to cash in.......I'd have no issue with statements made thus far........

But.......if I were a player..... innocent / caught in the middle / sucked in.....I would make my Social profile page "private".....forgo tweets and would adopt a policy of running from the press.....and would feign hearing loss when my doorbell rang. KWIM????

That said......let's explore verified info and drive on by rumors / gossip / and innuendo.

Maybe since GA was the star witness at the Grand Jury that indicted KC, Luka thinks GA's testimony will be very important to convicting KC at trial. So if the defense can show he is so inconsistent with his testimony that the jury can't believe anything he says, it could be damaging to the state's case.

Exactly! You can believe they will stoop to new lows to discredit everyone, friends, neighbors , her bother and yes mom and pop too. It is going to get brutal, and Casey will sit at the defense table and preen all the while!

What seems sad to me is that even if RC's statement that George told her it was an accident is really true, there is still no way to prove that George was being truthful to her. Think of all the lies he's been caught in with all of his public statements. Have any of them warranted any big investigations? Maybe and we just don't know about them. But I dunno know ~ This all seems (at this point) about as relevant as "snowballs" in Orlando!

THANK YOU !!! i sincerly believe kalani was really showing real emotion when he thought caylee was dead. i think river did too. i do not see kalani was ever arrested before so i do hope the arrest this week has nothing to do with caylee or casey case. his identily mess they arrested him for is making us wonder if he posted or blogged and misrepresented himself . if he really is an actor which seems he is - the lisa maile school is reputable and not cheap. i wondered if kalani actually knew casey ro caylee before she was natl news. could he just be thrown into this because he was on tv cameras ?

...bbm...

..actually......his "sheet" is quite lengthy, mostly for traffic violations, i kinda feel for the guy--and hope he gets the hlp he needs----he's pretty young.
http://tinyurl.com/ybxtpx9

..also----if he IS the guy that was invited in for chili ( to which kc replied " you did the right thing--------the bible says, love thy neighbour..."

..i was always quite shocked! that they DID invite any "stranger" in !

..a)..at this time kc/they were swearing zani and/or her group of thugs had kidnapped caylee. ( what if this "stranger" was hoping for an invite in-----do see close up what exactly was going on in the home ??)

..b)..this chili "stranger" could easily have been a reporter ----looking for an "inside scoop".

..rather than, "the bible says.........." kc SHOULD have been saying ( if she believed her own kidnap story) :

" are you F*&#ng KIDDING me !!!!!!! you invited in a COMPLETE stranger ??????? possible accomplice of zanny ???what did he look like ?? have you told LE about this ???"

..soooooooooooooo many statements ( from kc, and family) IF they ever believed the kidnap story------make Z.E.R.O. sense.

WOW IS RIGHT! I only read the first few document dumps never read these but I sure am going to now.TY
And I second that WOW!! And would like to add why isn't CA in jail already?

I tend to believe most of this. But I, like the rest of us, will wait to see the proof. The guard gate logs are pretty solid - and you can bet that LE already have them.

Also, it was said tonight that LE came to her on 2/18. Right before the "secret evidence" motion - and all the speculation surrounding DC and what he knows, don't know or "spilled".

If all LE got out of RC is the affair and a "he said/she said" statement what's the big deal? If all LE is "allowing to be leaked" is that - then maybe we have an even bigger deal?

Oh Lord, mama needs a cocktail.......................................

And I second that WOW!! And would like to add why isn't CA in jail already?

I tend to believe most of this. But I, like the rest of us, will wait to see the proof. The guard gate logs are pretty solid - and you can bet that LE already have them.

Also, it was said tonight that LE came to her on 2/18. Right before the "secret evidence" motion - and all the speculation surrounding DC and what he knows, don't know or "spilled".

If all LE got out of RC is the affair and a "he said/she said" statement what's the big deal? If all LE is "allowing to be leaked" is that - then maybe we have an even bigger deal?

Oh Lord, mama needs a cocktail.......................................

I get a blank page when I go to the link on WFTV....where are the documents you guys read please and thanks in advance.

Interesting to me, is River is telling everyone that GA told her Caylee's death was an accident, that snowballed out of control. She is telling everyone that GA said this to her around Thanksgiving Time. Which as we know was prior to Caylee being found.

The Interesting part to me, is this all makes sense. It puts the real reason "Why" Dominic Casey was searching the area in which Caylee was buried, prior to her being found. Dominic was on the phone searching " by way of direction, it seemed" by the other party on that cell phone.

All of this is making sense, that they "All knew Caylee was deceased that's why the A"s had no real reaction to when they heard Caylee's body was found, they we're not too upset on the way home from the taping of the Larry King show. They already knew, and then went out and ate crab cakes in the Hotel, the gig was over?

I'm just wondering how long they really knew Caylee was laying out there in the woods by the street?

And I would love to know who was on the phone with DC, when he was searching so unprofessionally out there in the area Caylee was later found? I wonder if they used one of the psychic's that was involved in the case, and had one close to Casey, using? borrowing the psychic's phone, so when it did get traced later, it wound not lead anyone back to Lee or Cindy etc?

WOW. thank you for your post...other ppl have talked about this but for some reason when I read your post it hit me.
I now believe that this all came about due to DC... I think maybe once LE talked to him something came up that made them look into Anthony phone records for around the time DC was searching the woods. When LE looked at GA's records ..that led them to RC... of course, LE would want to question someone that GA talked to alot... that brings us to RC.

I don't think Georges statement about accidental death will ever see the courtroom or jury unless he testifies that it was KC herself that told him. If he heard it from Lee or Cindy or DC etc then it is just heresay and speculation. The best LE can do is use it as a starting point to re interview whoever he heard it from to try and find the first link in the chain.

HOWEVER

That rumored statement to the GF about the fight between Cindy and KC the night Caylee was last seen. That's something George would have direct knowlege of. It's something he witnessed. So if he told the GF about it, she can testify to that conversation. That will be huge if the rumor is true.

BBM

IF GA DID tell her this and it could be further corroborated (DC chirping?) that GA KNEW Caylee was deceased while still soliciting funds to search for his 'live' granddaughter, it will come in before a jury. The question is whether it will be KC's jury or his own that hears it.

adding to my post above:

Revisting George and Cindy on Larry King, 2 days "Prior" to little Caylee being found.

If true.. and that is why DC was searching for Caylee "Prior" to her being found, then I think they A's should be held responsible for some of the costs involved in searching for Caylee and with the State and LE Costs etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs[/ame]

My own:twocents:.......

If I were a player in this case.....looking to cash in.......I'd have no issue with statements made thus far........

But.......if I were a player..... innocent / caught in the middle / sucked in.....I would make my Social profile page "private".....forgo tweets and would adopt a policy of running from the press.....and would feign hearing loss when my doorbell rang. KWIM????

That said......let's explore verified info and drive on by rumors / gossip / and innuendo.

I just don't think she has the life experience to turn the other cheek when hateful things are being said about her on blogs and quoted attorney's are saying, basically, that she is not telling the truth. If all is true that LE approached her 3+ weeks ago and took her cell to retrieve information, text messages and incoming/outgoing numbers, she had to show up at LE offices to get her phone back. She didn't just decide to strut for publicity to get her photo taken by the media, in plain site 3 days after this story broke last Friday. I imagine that LE broke it to her that she would be scrutinized by the defense, blogs, etc so be prepared. I think it was too much and she and her sister reacted and tried to set the record straight.
naive/innocent

WOW. thank you for your post...other ppl have talked about this but for some reason when I read your post it hit me.
I now believe that this all came about due to DC... I think maybe once LE talked to him something came up that made them look into Anthony phone records for around the time DC was searching the woods. When LE looked at GA's records ..that led them to RC... of course, LE would want to question someone that GA talked to alot... that brings us to RC.

I'm glad I helped.. = )
You know I think the State's secret evidence is DC, especially since they have another person saying they knew "Prior" to Caylee being found and it was one of the A's that told her...

WELCOME TO WS!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post!!! :clap:

DC is the one who put the key in the ignition and started this train directly down this track, imo.

My head is spinning and i think I'm about to spew green puke..OMG can this get any crazier? I tend to believe RC or whatever her name is LOL BUT I tend to believe her based on what we've heard..ie. unconfirmed stuff. I found it odd that LP wasn't jumping on the GA affair train, that is hinky. He normally believes everything and then some. He portrays himself as being with the A's so much longer than he actually was, and at that he was in a flippin' trailer near their house.

WELCOME TO WS!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post!!! :clap:

DC is the one who put the key in the ignition and started this train directly down this track, imo.

Hey. Thanks..
I wanted to call NG tonight so bad..
When I heard she was doubting the words of this woman.
Just starting to watch NG off and on again.. lol

I'm not following, this is an old doc and not connected to the subject matter on this thread, is it? Maybe I'm missing something?

I didn't spend a lot of time re-reviewing, but read the particular names mentioned on page 169. It was rather stunning considering how old those docs are. I didn't continue on because I'm already dizzy from spinning on this tilt-a-whirl thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0