George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence about this one. I go back and forth with this.

I was just thinking about this text that they have released. How do we know that GA just sent that text out of nowhere? What if it was in reply to something she may have said. She could have easily texted him with something like "You're in my thoughts. If you need anything, I'm here for you." and we what saw was GA's reply to that. We could be seeing this out of context.

It's not a very important thought but I just wanted to share.

adding to my post above:

Revisting George and Cindy on Larry King, 2 days "Prior" to little Caylee being found.

If true.. and that is why DC was searching for Caylee "Prior" to her being found, then I think they A's should be held responsible for some of the costs involved in searching for Caylee and with the State and LE Costs etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs

I agree with you. I wonder if the State of Florida can hold them accountable if that is found to be the truth ? They seem to get out of paying for anything.

I'm glad I helped.. = )
You know I think the State's secret evidence is DC, especially since they have another person saying they knew "Prior" to Caylee being found and it was one of the A's that told her...

I'm trying to remember the timeline and put things together. Nejame quits, MB and DC have their presser announcing an event to sign up searchers and raise money cause they have that picture of a live Caylee. That same presser where Cindy couldn't hold up her head she was such a mess. Then while they are holding that fundraiser DC is out looking for Caylee's body. What sneaky devils. They all knew she was dead at that time. I will forever believe that Cindy had just found out that Caylee was dead and that is why she looked so bad.

Now I wanna see RC's and GA's text messages during that time.

I'm still trying to catch up with this thread, but a thought has occurred to me and I'd like to pose this question...................

In the past 6 weeks, we've had several issues arise in this case:

February 3rd.........the prosecution makes a motion requesting a meeting with the judge without the presence of the defense and also requests that information considered discovery be withheld from the defense and public for a period of time.

February 22nd.......the Anthony home goes into foreclosure.

March 5th..............the defense makes a motion to declare Casey Anthony indigent (Casey declared indigent on March 10th).

March 12th............it's revealed that George Anthony had an affair with a woman early in this case and it's alleged that he told her that Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed.

Are these issues separate and apart, a coincidence that they're all happening at this time, or are all these issues inner-related?

Add February 18th...........River/Krystal Cruz/Allen is approached by LE re her possible involvement with George

Don't worry, they were part of the doc dump that included all the emails between Cindy and Dominic and others. Old news. Nothing to do with the alleged texts between GA and RC.

I've never seen these before. Who is Danielle B? (P.169) Exchanging text message with Cindy it appears.....

I have been trying to keep up with all of you. I'm still half way through this one. Anyway, maybe it's been answered but why were the sisters at the jail? (when they were cornered for a media interview).

They were not at the jail. They were at OCSO offices.

Not just an unfaithful husband, at the time of the affair Cindy thought Rain was a friend and someone who cared about the family and what they were going thru.To me that is heartless IMO She was there when Cindy was waiting for Caylee to come home on her birthday.She also had Cindy cell number.What a backstabber and IMO till I see Brain Cancer from LE or even the news I am not buying it.

I'm quite a ways back on this thread, but I have seen the video of River, and I do agree with others that she seemed to be totally not wanting to be interviewed by Kealing. I think that what hasn't been revealed from her phone, (ie. texts) may just be what LE is investigating...and it may have alot to do with future charges coming for CA and GA.

Also, respectfully, we should remember that Cindy seemed to rub on and hug on several men, right in front of George...Rob D., singers at the memorial service, and last but not least Dom Casey. Seems there were rumors of something going on between CA and Dom, so I will not be too quick to judge River. She seems legit and CA/GA and Conway have been known to tell a mistruth or two.

I'm quite a ways back on this thread, but I have seen the video of River, and I do agree with others that she seemed to be totally not wanting to be interviewed by Kealing. I think that what hasn't been revealed from her phone, (ie. texts) may just be what LE is investigating...and it may have alot to do with future charges coming for CA and GA.

Also, respectfully, we should remember that Cindy seemed to rub on and hug on several men, right in front of George...Rob D., singers at the memorial service, and last but not least Dom Casey. Seems there were rumors of something going on between CA and Dom, so I will not be too quick to judge River. She seems legit and CA/GA and Conway have been known to tell a mistruth or two.

Cindy was ALL OVER some guy at the memorial service, for sure. I remember thinking what a display that was at her grandchild's memorial. I also wondered why no one questioned who the two women were who sat behind GA & CA. Turns out, they were RC & her sister! Was this a case where GA and CA each got to bring a date to the baby's service? :eek:

I don't think anything the As do will surprise me anymore. Although I have to admit, I was a bit taken aback when Kathi Belich said to Nancy Grace that GA & RC were together in a picture taken at Caylee's 4th birthday in 2009, NOT 2008. For crying out loud!

Cindy was ALL OVER some guy at the memorial service, for sure. I remember thinking what a display that was at her grandchild's memorial. I also wondered why no one questioned who the two women were who sat behind GA & CA. Turns out, they were RC & her sister! Was this a case where GA and CA each got to bring a date to the baby's service? :eek:

I don't think anything the As do will surprise me anymore. Although I have to admit, I was a bit taken aback when Kathi Belich said to Nancy Grace that GA & RC were together in a picture taken at Caylee's 4th birthday in 2009, NOT 2008. For crying out loud!

I so agree with your reaction to George having his alleged mistress at the memorial on Caylee's 4th birthday, especially when I remembered that was the same time that he and Cindy were re-baptized. I think maybe George needs to be re-re-baptized. Here's a short article about the day's service at their church dedicated to Caylee's memory:
http://www.wesh.com/news/20338300/detail.html

If George would take a simple polygraph with regard to River's statements it would clear this matter up instantly. If he has nothng to hide he should request a poly about the "Caylee" statement. JMO

If George would take a simple polygraph with regard to River's statements it would clear this matter up instantly. If he has nothng to hide he should request a poly about the "Caylee" statement. JMO
He flat out refused one in the murder case - do you really think he would take one now? Plus, if he did - then wouldn't LE hold him to taking one in the big case?

Hey! LOL? Older gent who isn't used to texting? I always spell you in the u of text - because I interview people all day long who don't seem to understand the "written" word is different from the "text word". Some of the worst spelling I've ever seen has come from people who text or tweet constantly!

Oh yes, did I mention I am NOT an "older gent" LOL

i totally agree that the spelling of the text is consistent with it being "an older gent" not used to texting who wrote the text. after having spent many years as the grammar and spelling police it took me a long time to begin to use texting slang only to save space in a text. btw i am not "an older gent" either!

If Georges testimony in court deviates from his GJ testimont then the prosecutor can have the GJ transcripts read into evidence. So the Jury will hear both and the SA cross examining GA on any such discrepancies. I can't see any way that that works in KC's defense.

..thank you fae....

..i agree, and have been wondering how this can possibly work FOR the defense...

..i've seen replies stating that " it will cause reasonable doubt"-----just b/c it's "first he said one thing"-----"and now has flipped to say another".

..maybe i'm totally naive----but when "under oath"----("do you swear to tell the truth ?? yes, i do".)

-----------you ----tell the truth!

..( maybe i've seen too much "law and order" but---even in the real world----aren't there serious consequences for lying on the stand ?? )

I have a US search account and I could find nothing under those names also myspace age difference in these "twins" it is fishy

I do think it is odd that nothing is turning up on these women under normal searches. But, I don't think age differences on MySpace, etc are that weird, I think a fair number of folks "adjust" their age on them.

..( maybe i've seen too much "law and order" but---even in the real world----aren't there serious consequences for lying on the stand ?? )

Yep. Lying on the witness stand is called perjury and one could end up behind bars for it.

I'm trying to remember the timeline and put things together. Nejame quits, MB and DC have their presser announcing an event to sign up searchers and raise money cause they have that picture of a live Caylee. That same presser where Cindy couldn't hold up her head she was such a mess. Then while they are holding that fundraiser DC is out looking for Caylee's body. What sneaky devils. They all knew she was dead at that time. I will forever believe that Cindy had just found out that Caylee was dead and that is why she looked so bad.

Now I wanna see RC's and GA's text messages during that time.

Thank You!. forgot about that presser, where Cindy couldn't hold her head up..She seemed medicated and or just really out of it, not her usual "drooling at the bit" type of behaviors.
I always wondered what the A's and others involved we're doing while, DC was on the phone searching out there for Caylee.
So that was it, they did do a "Front" to keep the press with the A's, to distract, so they could have DC searching and hopefully not be seen.
Thank you so much!!! = )
I really didn't know. I think things are going to fall more into place with all of this, and then there's the "It was an accident". Not an accident if she was chloroformed. Casey moved on like OK, no big deal now, nothing I can do, might as well just party.

Even if George said it it was proved no way did Caylee die accidentally(duct tape)..George probably realize KC was full of BS and as her dad he felt it must have been accidental.So unless there is more like him and Lee moved Caylee or helped in someway I dont think it matters.I would think till Caylee was found he thought of many different theories like we have done here.

I had the same thought initially and then I started to think about it. RC said GA told her this in November 08. One month BEFORE the remains were found. So this means that even though the A's were flying around the country doing interviews and receiving cash donations to find Caylee...they already knew she was dead. The day on Larry King Cindy was saying Caylee is alive and how many tips she had received. If GA knew she was already dead that would mean they fraudulently continued to take money to help find her and continued to lie to everyone who was helping with the search. It also means they knew there was no Zanny even though they kept telling the media differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0