George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. I wonder if the State of Florida can hold them accountable if that is found to be the truth ? They seem to get out of paying for anything.

That will be interesting to see, if this all comes out. Lets say they have Dominic Casey saying, Yes the A's new "Prior" to Caylee being found that she was deceased and in that area. My "Guess" would be "No" they wouldn't have to pay money back to the State and or LE.
I want them to be held accountable, but I just don't see it happening. When you look at people who commit crimes and say their innocent and it cost LE and the State money to search etc. They are not made to pay the money back, so that is the only thing that I am basing my thoughts on, but boy do I think they should have too!

BeanE, I have to agree with you. It's not the affair but much, much more. The money? The text messages? Something incriminating? Was that "mysterious account" in his mother's maiden name full of other funds that shouldn't be there?

We have no idea what LE and the prosecution have in their hands. Is this why they wanted their latest evidence kept quiet for a while, because it's really big news?

Like you, I don't think an affair alone is a big deal. It's not right, but in this situation, it's a small pea in a very big pod.

The affair is no big deal to the case, but HOW did LE get her info? That is what I want to know. It was a week after they asked for more time to investigate new evidence. I would assume this to me that she was not on GA original phone records...could this be ANOTHER phone that GA had? One that may also link him to DC on the day in the woods? :waitasec:

Does anyone have a link to that presser that SuzieQ was mentioning?

I want to review it.. TIA

regarding the multiple names, as some of you know I got married again 16 months ago (gosh, doesn't time fly!!!), I changed to my new married name at school(a lot of the children still refer to me by my first married name) but my passport and driving licence are in my former married name still , I'm waiting for them to need to be renewed as it is the same cost to change name as to renew, my school and college certificates are in my maiden name. I can see why women have more than two names that they could be known by.Plus a lot of my internet friends that I've met refer to me as CR or Cuddly.

You've got that right. I can't tell you how many names I've been known by. There's the issue of "real" name, versus nicknames, plus spelling variations. Then various surnames because of maiden/marriage. I'm known by my middle name now because my first name is such a pain. To top it off, I had my name legally changed because I got a raw deal at birth. Let's not forget the internet handles.

Then there is the age issue. I've seen my age vary on public records anywhere from one to ten years. Someone must have typed it in wrong a few times and it stuck.

As a genealogist, I know when looking for someone, I can't just look at a person's name spelled only one way or the age being given exactly right. It just doesn't happen every time for everyone. You have to know how to decipher.

I see a number of problems but the biggest one that stands out is NE turning down a story, or was it that the GF turned down NE. NE then to goes to BC and want a comment. If they were not interested in the story why would they then go to BC. So my question is, is there any proof that NE turned down the sisters regarding them selling NE the story? This story took off like wildfire so it could be in one of the threads and I missed it. Anyone know for sure???

No, we only have Conway's word on the NE coming to him, and, he isn't exactly a person with any thing close to credibility.

The affair is no big deal to the case, but HOW did LE get her info? That is what I want to know. It was a week after they asked for more time to investigate new evidence. I would assume this to me that she was not on GA original phone records...could this be ANOTHER phone that GA had? One that may also link him to DC on the day in the woods? :waitasec:

I'm thinking it was something like that. They definitely got her information from somebody's phone records. Of course, LE won't tell us. We'll have to wait for more leaks. :wink:

Thanks for the video link. It's dated Nov 20, 2008. Ouch! Cindy looks terrible and George appears to be lying through his teeth.

I do think it is odd that nothing is turning up on these women under normal searches. But, I don't think age differences on MySpace, etc are that weird, I think a fair number of folks "adjust" their age on them.

..a bit comes up for krystal holloway ( river's real name) , which we can now put out there, since the orlando sentinel (msm) mentioned it...

..i found a little ( minor) rap sheet in orange county...

( here's the link----------type in the name you're seeking.)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

..i also don't think age differences matter, on myspace etc..depends when you put up the myspace, whether or not you were in the mood to give your real age...

IF GE was having an affair with RC, I find it hard to believe he would just end it with no reason to her! IMO, I think Cindy found out, and well, we can all imagine what type of scenario happened. That was the reason the affair ended.

I keep remembering her mouthing the words "I love you" to GE at the last hearing... and his non response!

I believe those words of love, were not spoken for GE, they were meant for RC "he's mine, so eff off".... What better way to send a public message out to the mistress! Cindy still wears the pants.

..tonight, on NG, it was said, by kathi belich, that LE came to her, feb. 18th--------they uncovered her-----through george's phone/text messages.

..we've also heard , throughout the last few days of this "ga had an affair" stuff-------that he had 3 phones ( which just sounds weird to me, but.....)( especially since they claim to have no money/house in foreclosure).

..perhaps ga has those cheap b.a.t. phones?

..so-----LE shows up feb. 18th----------judgeS rules on feb. 24th to keep ( some sort of ) info "secret" for a month.......

..hmmmmm.

Ok so why did she not just go to the police, and keep her mouth shut to the media??? Because she wanted attention, and has somehtng to gain from this by going to the media! If not now, later on down the road, media will approach her for interviews (which pay cash) Movies (which also pay cash) and book deals (which pay cash).

If she really just wanted to help the case, then she would have gone STRAIGHT to the police, before now, and would have kept her d*** mouth shut to the media!

What I think is that she maybe didn't want to get more involved. So she didn't got to LE. Maybe she didn't realize that what she had was anything that would matter to the case. So, then LE comes to her, after getting the texts off of GA's phone. And then realizing that eventually her involvement would come out (in the media) and she decided to take a offensive move and be the one (via her sister) to bring it out, rather than wait on a document dump or something.

I give up, but i think you all are barking up the wrong tree.

There is money to be made here. CBS, NBC, LIFTETIME, and any other MAJOR news network, offers money for interviews, for shows such as Dateline, 20/20, 48 hours etc.

Just because the anthonys don't have money doesn't mean that this lady will not be paid for her supposed story.

Like I said, I think that people are looking for another thing to bash George for.

It is not george or cindy's fault that Casey killed caylee. Why do people insist that they pay for it??? Yes they said some stupid things, but they are not at fault for Caylees death.

BBM If they helped cover up her murder in any way they are, in fact, guilty of crimes, like, say, conspiracy, obstruction, etc.

I had the same thought initially and then I started to think about it. RC said GA told her this in November 08. One month BEFORE the remains were found. So this means that even though the A's were flying around the country doing interviews and receiving cash donations to find Caylee...they already knew she was dead. The day on Larry King Cindy was saying Caylee is alive and how many tips she had received. If GA knew she was already dead that would mean they fraudulently continued to take money to help find her and continued to lie to everyone who was helping with the search. It also means they knew there was no Zanny even though they kept telling the media differently.

Deep down I have a feeling George knew but I honestly feel Cindy did not accept Caylee was dead even after they found her body.I believe she had a nervous breakdown and finally came to terms with Caylee's death but it took her along time.George Knew before Cindy did IMO.He seemed to change direction with LE right after the grand jury.I remember a lot of people thought George was going to be Caylee's hero but after he said KC was innocent.Some thought he said it so Cindy wouldn't attack him,but I believe George lied to the grand jury to cover for KC.I dont think RC is the main part I think the Bombshell is DC.JMO

No, we only have Conway's word on the NE coming to him, and, he is exactly a person with any thing close to credibility.

..exactly, he also told us that there was no duct tape found on the body.

..( i thought he looked seriously "green around the gills" at his latest PC, while standing up for george---------it has to be hard for him ( and his reputation----or what's left of it ) to go out there and give these statements. i wonder if he'll be the next lawyer from this saga, to fly the coop?)

And, I keep thinking, that the reason Martha Stewart was ever charged, convicted and went to prison was for lying to a federal agent, the FBI I do believe.

Yep, that's exactly what got Martha into the pokey. She and many others have suffered the same fate for lying to the FBI. I guess that's a big no-no. :waitasec:

Originally Posted by Ladybass0711
It is not george or cindy's fault that Casey killed caylee. Why do people insist that they pay for it??? Yes they said some stupid things, but they are not at fault for Caylees death.

Because what George and Cindy have done is obstructed justice at every turn by lying to investigators, and obstruction of justice, plus lying to investigators, are both crimes, punishable by imprisonment. That's why.

There is no proof she has been paid any Anyone.
But, there is proof of GA's phone # calling hers along with texts.
There is the proof that the gate guard has of GA's very frequent visits to her in her gated community.
So far, I have not seen any holes at all.

I absolutely agree, WA. The following is not directed to you - just an in general comment....

I, unlike many, have absolutely NO zings for Nancy Grace as I am more than appreciative that she is there for the Victims every night...don't see THAT very often....I thought that the private thread was for Hating on Her around here so that those that just want to read a thread can do so without the distraction?! How sad, IMO...

RR

BBM If they helped cover up her murder in any way they are, in fact, guilty of crimes, like, say, conspiracy, obstruction, etc.

..the lawyers, including bill shaeffer, said tonight on NG...( see the WS thread).

..that..IF..it could be proven, that george did in fact make the statement " it was an accident-----------that snowballed out of control" ( as the mistress claims) and he said it in nov. 2008------------while he was still out looking for a live caylee etc.....

..that could lead to impeachment. ( so which is it george? what you're saying now? or then ? because i have your earlier deposition right here.........)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0