George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think it's as much what she looks like, it's the support she lent him. What he couldn't get at home, RC provided for him, a shoulder to cry on and an ear to lend. It's not always about looks...

These sisters must have known that dirt would have been dug up on them. I would have let the reporter know this from the start. I don't understand why, her twin, Skye contacted KBelich to break this story anyway, she should have let it play out in silence. Since it didn't, evidence doesn't need to be kept secret anymore!

Casey Anthony: State’s secret information no longer needs to be secret
Prosecutors are done with their investigation and report no need for delay in the release of details
March 17, 2010|By Sarah Lundy, Orlando SentinelProsecutors in the Casey Anthony case say the information they wanted kept secret — while they investigated — can now be released to the defense and the public, according to a one-page document filed this afternoon.

The investigation is done and there is no need to keep details sealed, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton wrote in the document.

It's unclear what is in the material and what it has to do with the case. It's also unclear when the information will be released to the public.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...inv20100317_1_caylee-marie-secret-prosecutors

A little background check by WFTV would have been nice I found the info through a public record check in less than 10 minutes

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in Kathi Belich..she should have checked into her sources first.

All this ado about nothing...LMAO :woohoo:

Kathi B called her Krystal in the first interview - she knew her real name from the beginning, so I wouldn't be surprised if she knew more. Do we know that Skye went to WFTV? KB seems to have some good contacts at the courthouse . . .

It's hard for me to believe these two would try to pull a scam like this with their backgrounds, especially after having been interviewed by LE. LE did have her phone. I'm thinking if they had it b/c she'd committed some other crime recently, we'd know about that.
I'm still in wait and see mode. I don't really care about the affair or a story by NE. I do care about justice for Caylee and I'm afraid the whole mess might be used as reasonable doubt before a jury.

All this proves to me is why she didn't come forward, she knew her past would be pulled up and thought she would not be believed. She knew her veracity would be put under a microscope and she would get thoroughly Kronked ( smeared , without mercy) by the Anthony's and the defense.

It would take very little effort, imo to charm Mr. Anthony to one's home and get him in a position to take compromising photos and sell them to the rag magazines. If that was her agenda, she would have done that a year ago.
I imagine her still shaking after she returned home from the police station where the reporters were shoving microphones in her face,
she gets a call from the NE,
they ask her for comments and explain they are running the story with or without her input, and ask her
doesn't she want to answer George calling her a nut and a liar?
Remembering the admonition she got from Detective Allen not to speak to the press,
she tries to fend them off,
they say they will pay her, still she tries to decline.
An hour later she receives another call from the NE ,
the reporter's editor has authorized them to assure her they are not asking her to divulge anything that would impede the investigation or for her to hand over the would be evidence she gave the police,
they just want to use what has already been released to the media,
the two photos that are indeed already out in the public domain.
Now she is thinking she guesses that could not hurt anything, right?
They tell her that Mr. Anthony has given them a scathing, absolutely scathing ,statement that she is a low life,
criminal, grifter looking for her fifteen minutes of fame and a payday, and that he wouldn't be caught dead with someone like her,
why go out for hamburger when he has steak at home, something really, really below the belt offensive to make her angry like never before.
Furthermore they tell her if she hadn't realized it already, she may need a lawyer to guide her through this mess and everyone knows it is not beyond them to try to say innocent people should be considered suspects,
and lawyers cost a pretty penny.
Now her blood is boiling,
her promise to the detective is fading fast.
Now we get to the punchline,
they offer her 50K, or some amount of money that would solve all the financial problems in her life right now,
each and every one of them,
so she relents.
They are pros at this,
they do it everyday.
They know precisely which buttons to push and
in her emotional state she is no match for them.
Ta dah...the story appears in the National Enquirer.
You see how that works?

I hope today will end this.They want a plea deal on the table.

http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

I just watched this again and now since we know she is Krystal Holloway at 40-44 secs
She tells the clerk she didn't bring her ID with her, IMO Of Course she didn't you can't give a police clerk a fake ID under an assumed name

I noticed that as well.... here are my thoughts on the matter (sorry if mentioned before, I am way behind on this thread).

River and Skye marched directly up to the police department, without valid driver's license or id). We found from the previous searches on them (which we weren't supposed to be talking about), that they both still have outstanding traffic fines (ie - warrants on them). Police up to this point, did not have a valid address for them (mail returned), so........

if they talked with the police and were allowed to leave without addressing their outstanding warrants, my mind seems to think there is some truth in their story and the police want their cooperation. I thought this yesterday and even more firmly believe it now that the msm has addressed their past. I mean they drove right up to the police department (and away) on suspended suspended or revoked licenses, that means they weren't afraid of the police at this point.

:twocents: Just my two cents, but for me, somehow this gives their story more credibility im my eyes.

The only reason I gave credibility to the sisters story was because it was pretty much verified by BillS and KathiB on NG. Now it looks like it was all a scam. I wonder how much the NE paid them. Hmm, maybe with the sue money, GA/CA will not lose their home and KC will not have to claim indigency.

The only reason I gave credibility to the sisters story was because it was pretty much verified by BillS and KathiB on NG. Now it looks like it was all a scam. I wonder how much the NE paid them. Hmm, maybe with the sue money, GA/CA will not lose their home and KC will not have to claim indigency.

While these two have a very shady past, I am not yet ready to call it a scam at this point (may eat these words later).

I do believe that KathiB and BillS had good info before running with the story. I tend to believe that once the story broke (the NE only had info from the msm at that point) these two were chased down by NE and fiqured what the heck, the story is already out there, so we might as well sell the "rest of the story" to them.

Again, I may come back to eat these words, but I certainly hope not!

I wonder if George/Cindy will speak on this story either before or after today's hearing. I know we heard BConway's denial, but it would be interesting to see if George/Cindy make a statement also. If it were not true, I sure would be personally speaking out.

I wonder if George/Cindy will speak on this story either before or after today's hearing. I know we heard BConway's denial, but it would be interesting to see if George/Cindy make a statement also. If it were not true, I sure would be personally speaking out.

I wouldn't dignify it and that is what I would say exactly

I've made numerous deposits in a account that wasn't mines. (BOA), The teller told me they couldn't tell me was the balance since I wasn't on the account. So i'm thinking it was a existing account if his mother did actually have one

From what RC said, the check were made out to cash. RC would cash them, and give George the money in an envelope.

I wouldn't dignify it and that is what I would say exactly

Well it would be a first if GA, and CA kept their mouths shut. BC will most likely make a statement for them like "No Comment". I wonder if CA will be rubbing GA arm and whispering "I love you" today?

Here is George admitting he hasn't worked since November of 2008. He could very well of been telling Cindy he was out looking for a job and been visiting other ladies instead. I never got the impression Cindy found any use for him so she probably could not have cared less where he was as long as it didn't embarrass her publicly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvhWQJqwjus[/ame]

In this tape the reporter points out how much George lies and the many times he changes his story regarding the gas cans, etc. I think they have been looking into pop , with enthusiasm, for some time now.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6U15ZiOORU[/ame]

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in Kathi Belich..she should have checked into her sources first.

All this ado about nothing...LMAO :woohoo:
Actually, and in point of fact, it is highly likely that Kathi knew ALL of this before anything was ever broadcast or published.

And now, discovering the real story behind these gals? It just reaffirms my belief that we were not going to discover that a "Mother Teresa" type was whom we were dealing with here. Seems to me, these gals are a perfect fit with the Anthonys-

secrets
lies
affairs
stealing money

Peas in a pod if you ask me...We seek our own kind...:blushing:

All this proves to me is why she didn't come forward, she knew her past would be pulled up and thought she would not be believed. She knew her veracity would be put under a microscope and she would get thoroughly Kronked ( smeared , without mercy) by the Anthony's and the defense.

Snipped by me for space. Wow, you know you've made it when your name is verbed. I'm just trying not to get "kronked" mixed up with "krunked" (I think it's normally spelled with a C, but it still sounds the same. Anyone who closely followed the Saints this season knows what I mean, lol!

So when the hearing starts, is it alright to say, "It's about to get all Kronked in here"? I guess I just nouned it, lol.

To get back on topic, I think your NE explanation is right on target. I wouldn't put it past George to call NE and trash this woman. I just wish we knew more to put this side circus to rest!!!

I would love to have GA on tape denying this. His eyes would flutter so much he might just fly off the ground..body language tells so much..I want him on tape denying everything...so he could be torn to shreds and called out on his lying body language..

I am not ready to say this story is nothing. If this woman comes out with details of that huge altercation, then there would be some substance to what she was told, IMO..Ol' GeorgieBoy has to deny or where the hell will he live? Who would take care of him? Who'd pay his bills?

The problem I see is that RC didn't push for details. :waitasec:

As of right now I still believe her story. Just because she has a criminal record does not mean her story is not true. Think about it, would someone that is a straight arrow person that had never been in trouble ever get involved with someone from the A family, I think probably not. So her shady past does not sway my thoughts on whether or not it is true. The other reason I believe it to be true is because JB jumped on calling her right away after the story broke and we all know he has not even taken depositions, copied TES records, etc in this case yet so why would he be so fast to investigate by calling her. If he knew it was not true, he would have just waited and demanded LE give him the information like he has done since this all began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member