George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA was VERY cold to GA in court today and kept her back turned most of the time talking with other people. When she came back in from going outside she turned and talked with the man next to her but did not say one word to GA. I am thinking George is in the doghouse.

sorry if that is posted in the wrong place .... I know next to nothing about 4ums I mostly read hardly ever post

I think that if GA did make visits to RC , the person at the gate of her community will have those visits noted in a log book and possibly the license plate # of the car GA was driving.
Unless , of course , RC will say she picked GA up and took him to her home in her own car ?
But, evne if he visited her , that does not prove an affair.
A reporter on NG made a good comment ... during the time of this supposed affair , GA was living in a glass house and ALL his movements were monitored. I don't see how he managed an affair.
It will be interesting to see what eventually comes of all this.
I just hope GA does not stage another suicide attempt.

Hi LLL and Hello to all of you WS'ers. I signed up here years ago, but don't think I've ever posted.

If what RC and her sister claim is true, then I can kind of understand why RC didn't push for details. In fact, I don't know if I would have. In her mind, they had developed a friendship/relationship. She probably didn't want George to think she was only befriending him to find out info on Caylee or Casey. She probably felt like if she asked any questions, he would be suspicious of her motives. And, she figured that he would eventually, maybe during pillow talk, spill the beans if he knew anything.

At least that's what I think could have happened.. if it's even true. :waitasec:

Hey there...glad to see you!

As of right now I still believe her story. Just because she has a criminal record does not mean her story is not true. Think about it, would someone that is a straight arrow person that had never been in trouble ever get involved with someone from the A family, I think probably not. So her shady past does not sway my thoughts on whether or not it is true. The other reason I believe it to be true is because JB jumped on calling her right away after the story broke and we all know he has not even taken depositions, copied TES records, etc in this case yet so why would he be so fast to investigate by calling her. If he knew it was not true, he would have just waited and demanded LE give him the information like he has done since this all began.

Shady past? Did I miss something? I thought that River had only received a few traffic infractions? How is that shady? Is there more that I missed?

I think that if GA did make visits to RC , the person at the gate of her community will have those visits noted in a log book and possibly the license plate # of the car GA was driving.
Unless , of course , RC will say she picked GA up and took him to her home in her own car ?
But, evne if he visited her , that does not prove an affair.
A reporter on NG made a good comment ... during the time of this supposed affair , GA was living in a glass house and ALL his movements were monitored. I don't see how he managed an affair.
It will be interesting to see what eventually comes of all this.
I just hope GA does not stage another suicide attempt.

But that is not true. I remember that time. There were days and weeks when people would ask, "where's George?" There were times when he was reported to have been out looking for jobs. He had more than enough time to play around. George and his movements were not monitored all of the time.

I remember that many speculated that Cindy was just fine with him being out of the house. It seemed that she had little or no use for him at that time.

MOO

here is what I think Skye does all the talking so that when River says she stand by everything she says She is not lying because her sister is the one doing all the talking and Skye can say well my sister told me that I was just telling you what she told me bait and switch

But that is not true. I remember that time. There were days and weeks when people would ask, "where's George?" There were times when he was reported to have been out looking for jobs. He had more than enough time to play around. George and his movements were not monitored all of the time.

I remember that many speculated that Cindy was just fine with him being out of the house. It seemed that she had little or no use for him at that time.

MOO

ITA Hey-If Tiger could sneak around so could George! Way more cameras on Tiger-of course he eventually got busted too!!:loser:

I honestly think that we are being played! WHY did the news go after this (GA's affair) with so little information? It puts them (the news people) in a bad light! It is obvious that GA is a troubled guy and this is such weak information (SO FAR). The thing that makes the most sense to me is that it is some sort of smokescreen for a different story. This is a salacious tidbit to keep you and I off of some other situation that is bigger and better. I saw somewhere that someone thinks is it to get the focus off of the ABC deal. (This isn't my original concept--but it makes some sense!---the news has been "steering" too much of this too soon and they might want attention deflected elsewhere).

What if ABC realizes (perhaps a little late in the game) that it is an ethical problem to pay large sums to people involved in an ongoing investigation? Though there are no laws broken (apparently)--can't ABC and it's news affiliates be cast in a very poor light when it becomes clear that they have been funding the dream team, etc?

If there is some OTHER large news item afoot...does this goofy George/affair story keep us from looking deeper?

All this proves to me is why she didn't come forward, she knew her past would be pulled up and thought she would not be believed. She knew her veracity would be put under a microscope and she would get thoroughly Kronked ( smeared , without mercy) by the Anthony's and the defense.

It would take very little effort, imo to charm Mr. Anthony to one's home and get him in a position to take compromising photos and sell them to the rag magazines. If that was her agenda, she would have done that a year ago.
I imagine her still shaking after she returned home from the police station where the reporters were shoving microphones in her face,
she gets a call from the NE,
they ask her for comments and explain they are running the story with or without her input, and ask her
doesn't she want to answer George calling her a nut and a liar?
Remembering the admonition she got from Detective Allen not to speak to the press,
she tries to fend them off,
they say they will pay her, still she tries to decline.
An hour later she receives another call from the NE ,
the reporter's editor has authorized them to assure her they are not asking her to divulge anything that would impede the investigation or for her to hand over the would be evidence she gave the police,
they just want to use what has already been released to the media,
the two photos that are indeed already out in the public domain.
Now she is thinking she guesses that could not hurt anything, right?
They tell her that Mr. Anthony has given them a scathing, absolutely scathing ,statement that she is a low life,
criminal, grifter looking for her fifteen minutes of fame and a payday, and that he wouldn't be caught dead with someone like her,
why go out for hamburger when he has steak at home, something really, really below the belt offensive to make her angry like never before.
Furthermore they tell her if she hadn't realized it already, she may need a lawyer to guide her through this mess and everyone knows it is not beyond them to try to say innocent people should be considered suspects,
and lawyers cost a pretty penny.
Now her blood is boiling,
her promise to the detective is fading fast.
Now we get to the punchline,
they offer her 50K, or some amount of money that would solve all the financial problems in her life right now,
each and every one of them,
so she relents.
They are pros at this,
they do it everyday.
They know precisely which buttons to push and
in her emotional state she is no match for them.
Ta dah...the story appears in the National Enquirer.
You see how that works?

Now we have some visual evidence that all is not hunky-dory with the A romance.

The above cannot be stressed enough, IMO. I don't like to see people who come forward pilloried at the outset. And for me, the question still remains: what proof is there that River Cruz sold her story to the National Enquirer?

I honestly think that we are being played! WHY did the news go after this (GA's affair) with so little information? It puts them (the news people) in a bad light! It is obvious that GA is a troubled guy and this is such weak information (SO FAR). The thing that makes the most sense to me is that it is some sort of smokescreen for a different story. This is a salacious tidbit to keep you and I off of some other situation that is bigger and better. I saw somewhere that someone thinks is it to get the focus off of the ABC deal. (This isn't my original concept--but it makes some sense!---the news has been "steering" too much of this too soon and they might want attention deflected elsewhere).

What if ABC realizes (perhaps a little late in the game) that it is an ethical problem to pay large sums to people involved in an ongoing investigation? Though there are no laws broken (apparently)--can't ABC and it's news affiliates be cast in a very poor light when it becomes clear that they have been funding the dream team, etc?

If there is some OTHER large news item afoot...does this goofy George/affair story keep us from looking deeper?

BBM

I think you are right about this. I have already seen an update on Fox News (national). They referred to the news as a bombshell: ABC has funded the defense of Casey Anthony.
I am personally disgusted by that. I hope they (ABC) do get a ton of bad press from it.

BBM

I think you are right about this. I have already seen an update on Fox News (national). They referred to the news as a bombshell: ABC has funded the defense of Casey Anthony.
I am personally disgusted by that. I hope they (ABC) do get a ton of bad press from it.

and to rub salt in the wound - ABC is owned by Disney!!!!!!!

On the media thread there is now a statment put out by ABC

Good morning. You can believe the detectives of 20-30 years experience got her ID from her the first day they talked to her and they know exactly who she is. They are not running a Baez investigation. They are legitimate professionals. Don't worry they have looked into her , ran a FBI check on her, they know what jelly she likes on her toast. They have got this!! Trust in them.

REGARDLESS OF HER PAST, THIS COULD STILL BE TRUE. Known murderers sometimes testify against mafia members, or one drug dealer testifies against others, all witnesses cannot be priests and nuns. Think of the people George trusts into his life, the guy from Kidfinders, Mr. Hoover, Mr. Casey none of whom turned out to be stand up people. I don't think he finds his friends at church functions. The Anthonys are getting a little taste of their own medicine. I just hate that all of this, all the way around is at Caylee's expense. I imagine in the year to come we are going to learn a lot more ugly things. In the words of Betty Davis, buckle up it is going to be a bumpy ride.

(responding to bolded and undescored by me)

As a juror I would not find any of them credible..... but that is just me...

For those of you who follow River on Twitter,
Do NOT click on any links she has provided.
They contain malicious viruses, my Malwarebytes &
ESET NOD32 managed to block them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members