George's testimony at trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know you are not and let me try to explain.

Today we saw Jose use a picture of a gas can, it was an evidence picture and according to the State they are going to enter it into evidence so it was their picture and they told the judge when the time came they were entering it into evidence. This means it is in the evidence the state gave to Jose in discovery since he had it.

Now Jose is starts trying to question George about the gas cans and thinks he has a gotcha since George denied in the deposition that he put the tape on that gas can.

George says hey when they showed me the picture at the deposition it was not the tape I put on, it was too long and put on sloppy and it was taken after they had fingerprinted and had ink all over the can. The picture you are showing me now is not the picture from the deposition. This picture of the gas can you are showing me was taken in my shed or garage with all the evidence tags and measures on it when LE collected it from me.

Now the State is not going to use those two fake pictures they made up and showed George trying to get him to admit to ownership of the duct tape with the printing on it. Jose does not have those pictures because they are not evidence.

ok.. I'm getting it now. Thank you for workin' with me here :)

I got it too Dr Fessel! (This is an accomplishment, congratulations!)

To go back to the very beginning..I don't think GA saw Caylee on the 16th. I believe he saw her on the 9th and is using that as reference. ICA spent the night of the 9th w/Ricardo. She told GA that she was going to spend the night @ Zanny's. His recollection in incorrect, imo. He is recalling events of the Monday prior to the 16th.

I believe both parents are aware of this and are covering for something that happened on Father's day. Because SA had to establish a timeline, they just decided to go with GA's story of witnessing Caylee leave the house w/Casey on the 16th. Now this doesn't mean that there is any thing purposely done nor demonstrate deceit. I think they locked themselves into this story and have decided it is as good as any. They had to establish a decent timeline...somewhere, somehow.

My curiousity lies with GA and Cindy. Did something significant happen on Sunday Night and they are protecting Casey? I think they are playing it both ways because they cannot give themselves completely on their daughter harming Caylee.

I think GA called LE are reported the theft because he was darn sick of the games and wanted a stop to it. Unfortnatley, he told Cindy about the report and she immediately called Casey and that explains Casey's rush over there. Casey effectively splits her mom & dad. This is her game...and cindy plays right along.

I think GA was looking for Caylee in that trunk. He was making any excuse he could to get in there. I also believe he smelled the odor but doesn't want to give his DD up or doesn't want to contradict what he told in depos prior to today. George is very conflicted..can't say I blame him.

I want to know if Cindy found that roll of tape in the car and cleaned it up like she did everything else...and placed it back where it was kept. My suspicions have been that ICA grabbed the tape and then went to the kitchen and grabbed a stainless steel steaknife to cut it. Cindy said she found a knife in the car but did she find the duct tape in the car also?

Whisperer, I kept waiting for George to say the obvious, I reported the gas theft because it was a breaking and entering burglary. It was not just a simple gas theft.

George left it out of his testimony today that Casey said yeah I know about the gas cans mom called and told me.

I want to know if Cindy found that roll of tape in the car and cleaned it up like she did everything else...and placed it back where it was kept. My suspicions have been that ICA grabbed the tape and then went to the kitchen and grabbed a stainless steel steaknife to cut it. Cindy said she found a knife in the car but did she find the duct tape in the car also?

That is very possible in my book. Would go along with the half way thing. Wanting to know what happened to Caylee but not wanting to know it was their daughter that did it.

Whisperer, I kept waiting for George to say the obvious, I reported the gas theft because it was a breaking and entering burglary. It was not just a simple gas theft.

Yep, I agree

I am sure he suspected ICA but since the lock was broken and damaged, he wasn't quite sure. Cindy must have been suspicious and why did she have to warn ICA? What games this family plays!!:banghead:

To go back to the very beginning..I don't think GA saw Caylee on the 16th. I believe he saw her on the 9th and is using that as reference. ICA spent the night of the 9th w/Ricardo. She told GA that she was going to spend the night @ Zanny's. His recollection in incorrect, imo. He is recalling events of the Monday prior to the 16th.

I believe both parents are aware of this and are covering for something that happened on Father's day. Because SA had to establish a timeline, they just decided to go with GA's story of witnessing Caylee leave the house w/Casey on the 16th. Now this doesn't mean that there is any thing purposely done nor demonstrate deceit. I think they locked themselves into this story and have decided it is as good as any. They had to establish a decent timeline...somewhere, somehow.

My curiousity lies with GA and Cindy. Did something significant happen on Sunday Night and they are protecting Casey? I think they are playing it both ways because they cannot give themselves completely on their daughter harming Caylee.

I think GA called LE are reported the theft because he was darn sick of the games and wanted a stop to it. Unfortnatley, he told Cindy about the report and she immediately called Casey and that explains Casey's rush over there. Casey effectively splits her mom & dad. This is her game...and cindy plays right along.

I think GA was looking for Caylee in that trunk. He was making any excuse he could to get in there. I also believe he smelled the odor but doesn't want to give his DD up or doesn't want to contradict what he told in depos prior to today. George is very conflicted..can't say I blame him.

I agree there is something still very fishy with the timeline but they are stuck with it.

George left it out of his testimony today that Casey said yeah I know about the gas cans mom called and told me.

He also left out seeing the laundry basket in the trunk...that was very telling. He didn't want to be connected to the odor or the laundry. He knew or was highly concerned that his daughte harmed Caylee...imo.

Yep, I agree

I am sure he suspected ICA but since the lock was broken and damaged, he wasn't quite sure. Cindy must have been suspicious and why did she have to warn ICA? What games this family plays!!:banghead:
I went back over Georges depo today, the one with the gas can talk and reading between the lines Casey threatened them with never seeing Caylee again. She would just move out. That is why they could not upset her at all and why she got away with everything.

Cindy also warned Casey about the car when she found it. This gave ICA a little time. She knew the Gig was up...it would be a matter of time before her mother would locate her.

If G & C would have notified LE instead of driving the car home to clean it up, this case may have gone very differently. They warned her though.

Cindy also warned Casey about the car when she found it. This gave ICA a little time. She knew the Gig was up...it would be a matter of time before her mother would locate her.

If G & C would have notified LE instead of driving the car home to clean it up, this case may have gone very differently. They warned her though.
Yep you know a lot of that talk between Cindy, Lee and Casey was about the smell in the car and Lee "investigated" that smell.

The jealousy of Caylee is very obvious. Casey also hated her mom...for loving Caylee. Because of Cindy's and Casey's enmeshment, this case has evolved.

There was a rivalry between mother and daughter that I witnessed in a video of those two in action...with Caylee in the middle. Poor Caylee never did get the ice cream she wanted..ciny and casey were too busy taunting each other.

Caylee's death warrant was written when she couldn't bring Caylee to TL's and CA telling her she was going to take Caylee away from her.

George knew the smell and didn't call LE. Cindy said she will handle this (as usual). She still tells her daughter she has the car. They both knew but stuck their heads in the sand. They needed time to get a story from Casey. The minute Casey said "The nanny took her'..cindy flew with it.

I see what Baez is doing because, as we do, he believes they were also suspcious and reasonbly had to think the worst had happened to Caylee. He is trying to get George to admit he was suspicious at the very least and never called LE therefore, he must be protecting himself. George is in a very bad spot.

Cindy and George have worked their way into a corner now because of their actions. They want it both ways and it isn't going to happen. Lee is now placed in the middle and will have to decide where his allegiance is. This could put him estranged from the family forever. It will be his choice.

Baez is trying to be Perry Mason and his big "Aha" moment. That is unlikely to happen either.

The jealousy of Caylee is very obvious.

There was a rivalry between mother and daughter that I witnessed in a video of those two in action...with Caylee in the middle.

Caylee's death warrant was written when she couldn't bring Caylee to TL's and CA telling her she was going to take Caylee away from her.
Right, because Casey's being or soul was that power she had over everyone and her mom snatched that away in one threat. Totally took away from Casey what was Casey. The only way she could get herself back was to exercise the ultimate control over Caylee.

Concerning these gas cans, are they following the tape? Is Baez trying to prove that GA had the tape the entire time and therefore he must have taped Caylee?

Are they trying to date the day GA placed the tape on the can? Saying it was between the 16th of June and July 16 GA and only GA had custody of the tape? Is that where they are going?

If that tape was in the car and cindy never told LE, this is going to be horrid. I wouldn't put it past cindy to lie about that tape.

George said (today) that when ICA returned the cans, the yellow vent was missing and he had t put tape over it. This means he must have placed it on the can after the return on 6/24.

Why is this a point of contention? Is it because of "Who had custody" of the tape? Did LE fingerprint the roll? I haven't followed the case after 2/09.

Did the cut edge tape on the can matchup with the cut edge of the tape on Caylee?

....off to watch the last two hours of testimony today..

Concerning these gas cans, are they following the tape? Is Baez trying to prove that GA had the tape the entire time and therefore he must have taped Caylee?

Are they trying to date the day GA placed the tape on the can? Saying it was between the 16th of June and July 16 GA and only GA had custody of the tape? Is that where they are going?

If that tape was in the car and cindy never told LE, this is going to be horrid. I wouldn't put it past cindy to lie about that tape.

I think they thought they had George in a lie. Going to prove he is a liar and failed at it.

Got to think on this George and tape thing and custody of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska
Back