Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial Break

Jose & geraldo are most likely making dinner plans or planning their next fishing trip

Geraldo said "what if she (Caylee) choked on her chewing gum."
he said that yesterday right after the confirmation - among other things he said that were truly very disrespectful of Caylee!!!!!

I always thought FOX was a "law & order", super conservative network (which is why I don't watch them). It surprises me they don't put the clamp on GR...

Edit: answering my own question... they're reactionary and sensational so this angle by GR fits right in, I guess. :mad:

Geraldo..."I think they are getting ready to indict the Grandparents"

If only, but I've learned not to take GR seriously about anything he says about this case anymore.

Geraldo and his boy, Jose, thinks its going to go from murder 1 to homicide.

Going back to the game. I can handle hearing an alternative point of view from mine, but don't insult my intelligence. "Choked on chewing gum? Drank antifreeze? In NY thats a $50.00 fine for improper disposal of a body?"

I think Geraldo and Jose were study-buddies at law school.

PREDICTION

Cindy A. will be indicted for

obstruction of Justice - Tampering with Evidence - Lying to LE

Within the next 5 days

PREDICTION

Within the next 5 days
I hope they start with her, then George, then Lee...

Many people want the DP back on the table. JB is representing one of the most hated people in America, according to Geraldo.

Yeah, Geraldo is a joke as usual...choked on her chewing gum?

So what's he saying? On his planet, mom's whose todlers choke on their chewing gum drive them around in the trunks of their cars, double-bag them and throw them in the nearest swamp?

PREDICTION

Within the next 5 days

WOW. I like the way you think. [hands in prayer]

Geraldo to Jose..."You are representing one of the most hated clients in history"

Geraldo is going on about all the hate mail he's getting for supporting Jose

JB - "a mop is still a mop" WTH?

And KC is still a killer!!!!

***snort***

I can't believe he said the "choked on her chewing gum" thing again! If he thinks her death could have been accidental, I want to know who was watching her and why they didn't call 911, because that is criminally negligent behavior.

It's just a load of BS, of course. And speaking of BS... boy, Jose can sure tell a whopper, can't he?

G asks Jennine if the A's will be indicted. She talks about their inconsistencies but doesn't really say.

Geraldo said "what if she (Caylee) choked on her chewing gum."

I'm not watching cause DH hates GR. yeah right..........the gum would still be there........it never goes away......plastic in it........get real.............I cannot stand these 2 jokers..........will read everyone's comments :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme