Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a psychic who accurately predicted where the body would be found! Video after the break.

we have to depend on the science- if the evidence is there, then she should be convicted, if its not she should be released.JB said this. The physic who predicted the exact location of the body has the video to prove it- coming next

QUESTION

Does anyone know if Jose & Geraldo were friends before this case?

Jose is Cuban .... is Geraldo?

Geraldo said "what if she (Caylee) choked on her chewing gum."

Just to add and be fair..

He's not the only one to report a "theory" like this. JG explored what he thought what could have happened in his transcripted statements to LE.

I'm not wholg hog on Geraldo, but he is not the only one to postulate different manners of accidental death in this case.

So what's he saying? On his planet, mom's whose todlers choke on their chewing gum drive them around in the trunks of their cars, double-bag them and throw them in the nearest swamp?
pretty much...and on his planet, while reporting from Iraw, he draws current US troop locations in the sand while on camera...

geraldo back on...telling Jose how much ppl hate KC..death penalty, etc...

Jose is looking lovingly at GR....

Do you feel you can beat murder 1?

A: "If this can happen to her, it can happen to everyone"..yea but only if you kill your kid, too..

Good. Now he has a real expert coming on after break. A PYSCHIC lol maybe they will both learn something.

I'm not watching cause DH hates GR. yeah right..........the gum would still be there........it never goes away......plastic in it........get real.............I cannot stand these 2 jokers..........will read everyone's comments :furious:

Sorry for the stoopid question but what in the heck is "DR"? Everyone says it and I can't figure it out. :)

Think Jose meant MOB is a MOB. See people who want KC to get the death penalty are a MOB. KC's an innocent, grieving mother. We're in Joseland now.

ok I'll shut up- I see we are typing at the same time LOL

QUESTION

I believe Geraldo is jewish and puerto rican...still both of them are hispanic

Just to add and be fair..

He's not the only one to report a "theory" like this. JG explored what he thought what could have happened in his transcripted statements to LE.

I'm not wholg hog on Geraldo, but he is not the only one to postulate different manners of accidental death in this case.

True, but something about Geraldo ticks me off!:furious:

Geraldo and his boy, Jose, thinks its going to go from murder 1 to homicide.

Going back to the game. I can handle hearing an alternative point of view from mine, but don't insult my intelligence. "Choked on chewing gum? Drank antifreeze? In NY thats a $50.00 fine for improper disposal of a body?"

I think Geraldo and Jose were study-buddies at law school.

Jose has not been around that long!
you know, although I didn't agree with the Johnny Cohran or the rest of the original "dream team" and even Mark Geragos...at least I could respect them as good attorneys! They were like watching an excellent football team play the gators...I may not like them but I respect their athleticism and good competition. However, JB is the worst I've ever witnessed. He is painful to watch. I hope the bar takes a serious look because it is embarassing the way he is handling himself.

Free Mumia! uh, wait... I'm feeling all human rights all of a sudden!

QUESTION

I believe it has been confirmed that they were. Geraldo has a thing for Baez' wife and they go boating. This is a farce.

Funny how JB admits he's got an uphill battle - even now. IMO there is NO battle - this case is open and shut - just hope the DP is put back on. I believe if they find KC's fingerprints and/or DNA on the bag or any of the evidence from that scene it will be.

I always thought FOX was a "law & order", super conservative network (which is why I don't watch them). It surprises me they don't put the clamp on GR...

Edit: answering my own question... they're reactionary and sensational so this angle by GR fits right in, I guess. :mad:

I "think" that FOX is trying very hard to get the exclusive interview with Mom of the Year, if you catch my drift.

If this could happen to Casey, it could happen to anyone.... What, if anyone kills their kid and dumps them in a swamp, they could be held accountable. What's he talking about. He makes no sense. Give him a mop!

Giraldo says Jose's going to have to go to Mars to get a fair trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06