DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - "a mop is still a mop" WTH?

And KC is still a killer!!!!

***snort***

He said "mob". But I totally agree with you, Casey is still a killer.

Anyone else think that LE may charge CA in order to get her to turn states evidence on KC? Or is that even possible in Florida?

Just to add and be fair..

He's not the only one to report a "theory" like this. JG explored what he thought what could have happened in his transcripted statements to LE.

I'm not wholg hog on Geraldo, but he is not the only one to postulate different manners of accidental death in this case.

Chloroform flavoured chewing gum. NUM NUM!

If this could happen to Casey, it could happen to anyone.... What, if anyone kills their kid and dumps them in a swamp, they could be held accountable. What's he talking about. He makes no sense. Give him a mop!

Yep and Jose said if Liars are Murderers then we're all in trouble. Umm, NO (way Jose) not all of us are liars!

I've seen chewing gum on the bottom of school desks for years. Hope they found it at the crime scene, because that rubberized confection doesn't degrade much. :rolleyes:

Just promise me we won't be in store for the "chewing gum defense" I will have to jump ship.

Psychic lady saying they looked at that area on August 11 - and have video showing it. the area they looked at had water up to their knees.

She said they had a "gut feeling" the body was there. But if I recall - weren't they conducting searches in other areas of Orlando after that? What happened to the "gut feeling"?

geraldo back on...telling Jose how much ppl hate KC..death penalty, etc...

Jose is looking lovingly at GR....

Do you feel you can beat murder 1?

A: "If this can happen to her, it can happen to everyone"..yea but only if you kill your kid, too..

Good. Now he has a real expert coming on after break. A PYSCHIC lol maybe they will both learn something.

If she/he talks about where the German Shepard pees - I am throwing something.

But yet she says in the same breath that it had water up to her knees?? omg I can't believe she could even say that Caylee wasn't there then. Poor Caylee was under the water.... Duh

if CA is charged in 5 days........that is CHRISTMAS day.................

I "think" that FOX is trying very hard to get the exclusive interview with Mom of the Year, if you catch my drift.

ABSOLUTELY and they are making me crazy in the process. Giraldo couldn't be anymore slanted if he were tilted on his axis.

I still can't get past LKB saying "I have no idea what you're taling about" when asked about the duct tape. Is that really what they are planning - just deny there was any tape? What happens when the prosecutor introduces it as evidence and displays the pix of Caylee's skull with it wrapped around it? Huh? What happens then?

This is just sickening.

And they call this woman an expert? He** anyone can just lie - hhhmmmmm..... wait a minute.........sounds like someone else we know now don't it?

This woman..."Gayle" may be an important witness for the Defense

If she was right there in broad daylight & did not see the "Bag"

How did the Meter Man see the bag?

Didn't he call it in on that same day...August 11th?

PREDICTION

Cindy A. will be indicted for

obstruction of Justice - Tampering with Evidence - Lying to LE

Within the next 5 days

I think witness tampering will be her downfall if one is to happen.

Thanks......I remember something about them "Boating" together

Yeah I remember that too. It was after this the case started though. So i think they have only known each other since July/August. I hope JB enjoys his boat rides at Caylee's expense!:mad::furious:

Per GR - "they took pics of CA's medicine cabinet"????????????????????

I wonder if the tox reports are back or did they find empty pill bottles that belong to someone in the house at the disposal scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro