DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - "a mop is still a mop" WTH?

And KC is still a killer!!!!

***snort***

WTH does a 'mop is still a mop' mean?

WTH kind of analogy is that? She's made of wood and all she's good for is turning her upside down to scrub the floors?

(k, maybe it does make sense afterall)

I believe Geraldo is jewish and puerto rican...still both of them are hispanic

I thought I read a story about the 2 of them out fishing together or out on Jose's boat

Something like that .....Anyway, I don't know if it was before or after this case began

I believe Geraldo is jewish and puerto rican...still both of them are hispanic

Yeah, not cuban(I'm cuban and sorry to be associated with JB in this manner)...although I do believe GR might have lived in miami at some point (does that count?).

I watched the first few minutes. Couldn't stand anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but GR is sooo defence orientated that I'm now positive he is the principal defence funder. I smell a PayPerView or a book coming up here. How can we find out?

LKB - I have no idea what you're talking about (when asked about the duct tape)

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baez - if this could happen to Casey, this could happen to anyone

grrrrrrrrrr

I think that is the most obscenely inaccurate and intelligence-insulting things he's said to date. And that's saying a lot.

Geraldo is up for the "reasonable doubt snake oil salesman of the year award"

As Ron Burgundy said: "Stay classy, San Diego"

I believe it has been confirmed that they were. Geraldo has a thing for Baez' wife and they go boating. This is a farce.

Thanks......I remember something about them "Boating" together

grrrrrrrrrr

OMGosh. Her own actions alone are going convicted her. I have never seen anyone act like this when faced with the "losing" of her daughter in my whole life. How could JB even say this with a straight face?

grrrrrrrrrr

well I should hope so.....if anyone kills their baby and throw her out like trash...then I hope they get what KC is getting....ha!

Who the hell gives a two year old chewing gum fer christs sakes? Geez, this is too much for me.

I've seen chewing gum on the bottom of school desks for years. Hope they found it at the crime scene, because that rubberized confection doesn't degrade much. :rolleyes:

She is saying that she was there on August 11th & there was no bag

Then how did the Meter Man see a bag?

Gail St. John has a video she taped on 11 Aug, the same day that the water reader called in his finding. She said they did what they call a "blind drive." "That's where our feelings tooks us."

I thought I read a story about the 2 of them out fishing together or out on Jose's boat

Something like that .....Anyway, I don't know if it was before or after this case began

wouldn't suprise me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member