Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Baden disagrees with the fact that the cause of death will never be known. He says all the tests aren't in yet.

I wonder if the tox reports are back or did they find empty pill bottles that belong to someone in the house at the disposal scene?

same thought I have.............that is odd in a way.......pic of a medicine cabinet 6 months later.............unless it is full of Z drugs!!!

That's it for the Anthony family -- We're on to the Blago scandal now.

I think with the father comments he added that possibly the father could have had something to do with it. hhhmmmmm....................

The split screen that was just shown with Caylee on the left and a generic skull on the right was just too much. How tasteless!

This woman..."Gayle" may be an important witness for the Defense

If she was right there in broad daylight & did not see the "Bag"

How did the Meter Man see the bag?

Didn't he call it in on that same day...August 11th?

Please, please, please let them put her on the stand!!!! PLEASE.

Prosecution will make mincemeat outta her. And a lot will come out not just on public record, but nationally televised. PLEASE!!!!

The video is on YouTube and if you watch it you will see she doesn't go very far into the woods. She seems to hit water and stops. You also can't tell exactly where along the road she is. The vegetation was EXTREMELY thick at that time...more so than when the bag was discovered. With that quick of a look...there is NO WAY she would have seen the body - even if she were in the correct area.

I see,

So that means that the Meter man must have gone into the woods back in August when he first reported the bag

Wow. Dr Baden saying it's important to know who the father is. Yuk -- didn't get why.

This is where the defense is going I presume. Once Baez gets all the discovery he will craft his defense. That is the luxury, especially in Florida, for defense attorneys. He can say and do what he pleases now, and during the trial take a completely different approach. What he does today is to arouse doubt, that is all.

He can't honestly bring a defense of fictitious, whimsical nannys, and dubious characters pretending to read meters while they run around to frame his client.

I think he will plead out once he maximizes his publicity. If not, he will minimize her exposure to sentencing by crafting his defense on what many suspect and mental defect. He has nothing otherwise and he certainly isn't going to let Casey take the stand to tell her sordid fables of intrigue.

This woman..."Gayle" may be an important witness for the Defense

If she was right there in broad daylight & did not see the "Bag"

How did the Meter Man see the bag?

Didn't he call it in on that same day...August 11th?

I don't think so. Didn't you hear her begin to stutter and hmm and haw when she was questioned further by Geraldo?
IMO, she's a flake.

The video is on YouTube and if you watch it you will see she doesn't go very far into the woods. She seems to hit water and stops. You also can't tell exactly where along the road she is. The vegetation was EXTREMELY thick at that time...more so than when the bag was discovered. With that quick of a look...there is NO WAY she would have seen the body - even if she were in the correct area.

ITA-- after going on searches I became soo discouraged bc I could see there were areas where Caylee could have been w/in 2 feet of me and I wouldn't be able to see or reach her-- dense vegetation and water-- just like in that area. :mad: That was really sad/disturbing to see that picture of little Caylee smiling that toothy grin shown next to that skull and talking about IDing skull by looking at her teeth.

Can't be any more ridiculous than the Nanny defense, can it?

Here, put this life vest on and let me buckle you in. Cozy? Can you do the dog paddle?

Haha! I just hope there will be a band playing.. this thing is going down faster than the Titanic.

I thought they said (not LE - just media and talking heads) that there had to have been some tissue on that duct tape. If that is true - then there was no soft tissue ON THE BONES - it was on the tape. hhhmmmmm.................. tox reports back?

well hasn't it only the media that has mentioned the tape?? has le said anything about tape?

Please, please, please let them put her on the stand!!!! PLEASE.

Prosecution will make mincemeat outta her. And a lot will come out not just on public record, but nationally televised. PLEASE!!!!

I don't believe in Psychics but she does have Video of the Crime scene.

The Video shows her right there - She did not see a bag

The Meter man says he saw a bag so I'll bet Jose will ask them both how far they went into the woods to see if there are any discrepancies.

It just strikes me as odd......It's the same day as the tip from the meter man August 11th

None of these experts have all the evidence but they sure can talk up a storm as if they do and make it sound like their statements are based on all the facts and evidence.

Haha! I just hope there will be a band playing.. this thing is going down faster than the Titanic.

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg yet.

(psst... uhm, pass me the necklace first, k? I like shiny things.)

OK, I just thought of something.............

GSJ said she was in the area of the crime scene AUGUST 11

Meter Reader made first call to LE AUGUST 11

hhhhmmmm......make me think MR seen snoopy ladies in mini-van with Ohio tags walking the woods with dogs.

Now I know why the MR stumbled upon Caylee!

It appeared they were closer to the school, further east than the crime scene. Their van stopped by the road leading to the school and the driver was able to shout back and forth with the woman in the woods with the dog.
If only they'd stopped about 200 feet earlier I think the dog may have found the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck