Geraldo At Large 8.30.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
G. mention casey and a xboyfriend, who is he talking about? Fox News

maybe he was talking about TonE? Who I would think has Gotta be an ex bf by now!

Dang!!! That storm is HUGE!!!!!!!!!

do you mean Jesse Grund's dad, the Reverend that wrote that letter to Websleuths?:waitasec:

Yes.......Jesse's dad.......I recognized him (at least I think I did), from pictures that were on Reverend G's MySpace page.

Yes.......Jesse Grund's dad.......I recognized him (at least I think I did), from pictures that were on Reverend Grund's MySpace page.
Ooohhh, WOW, this should be VERY interesting then!:eek:

yes please play by play some of us don't have cable!!!!!!!!!

I know Cindy :( So. Texas here.

Knoxx, how far south? you don't hafta mention publicly if ya don't want to..I understand..but you just never know about these storms...sometimes they take an unexpected last minute turn and end up in our back yard in Tx.....good luck to ya!:blowkiss:

I will record Geraldo's portion of Casey and upload it to the Media Forum!

Patty you are just THE BEST!!!! We are so glad you got your flip video!

I hope and pray that you and your family aren't in harms way of this storm! I know I would be lost without the hard work you put into getting us these videos!

I have been around the forum for a few weeks now and I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to Patty G. You are amazing for all of your info and uploads/links. Whenever I'm looking for a link to a news video, I have come to know you will have it in the media section or elsewhere... Thanks for being so dedicated and thorough, you're a real asset to this board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79