Geraldo At Large 8.30.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Geraldo would have had Leonard on so we could hear what he has to say about all of this.

This coverage is POOP on Geraldo....so, sorry to ask, but where there any revelations today? I actually did some things today other than watching a garage door and was just curious if I missed anything. TIA...

Padilla may come through and re-write the bond???

Surely he wouldn't be stuped enough to that! The press had already ate him up. One of the last interviews he stated that had he known what was in that 400 page report he wouldn't have bonded her out to begin with and that he knew he had made a mistake. I pray he doesn't. She deserves and needs to be exactly where she is!:mad:

LP there in front of Anthony home!

Cindy about someone putting a body in the car after it was impounded.

That sounds like false reporting to me, by Baez. Bad mouthing the Padilla's. How tacky!

Casey's attorney probably feels he has to do some badmouthing since Padilla went from defending Casey to suggesting otherwise.

Richard G.
Defending JG, because the Anthony's are going to try to say that JG did it......that he planted evidence.

Was Caylee unwanted? RG says she was wanted.

Casey complained to JG about her mother not giving her the house

Casey told RG that her mother controlled her, and she wanted out of that house.

RG is emotional about Caylee......holding back tears.

I tuned in too late to hear what he said about "that's how bad she wanted out of there" and something about an apartment. What did he say? Poor man.

Richard G.
Defending JG, because the Anthony's are going to try to say that JG did it......that he planted evidence.

Was Caylee unwanted? RG says she was wanted.

Casey complained to JG about her mother not giving her the house

Casey told RG that her mother controlled her, and she wanted out of that house.

RG is emotional about Caylee......holding back tears.

Awwwww, that made me soooo, sooo sad to see him....you can see the pain on his face...sounds like Casey played them too

Casey wanted JG to move into an apt with her because she wanted out of that house.

Why would she tell Jesse he was the dad of Caylee when he obviously was not? Looks like that would be very upsetting to him....I wonder what was said when the results of the paternity test showed that he was NOT the dad?
Can we really trust Casey to tell anyone the truth?

GPs will blame this on JG? What possible evidence could he have "planted"? Weird!

I tuned in too late to hear what he said about "that's how bad she wanted out of there" and something about an apartment. What did he say? Poor man.

Will JG be for or against Casey in court? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member