Geraldo At Large 8.30.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Leonard signed a contract saying he would not revoke Casey's bond.....
He is saying that he did not revoke the bond but that the security company did and he himself had nothing at all to do with it....he was just as surprised as anyone else.

Craig R
talking about the smell in the car.

LP...........bond was revoked by surety company out of Texas - standard procedure.

JB..........."we can clear it up......she (Casey) didn't break and cond. of bond.

Panel............Jeanine Pirro.......they've got enough evidence for conviction.

Kimberly Guilfoyle agrees with Jeanine Pirro.

Lots of butting in as far as I can tell. I don't know what the heck they actually said about the bond.

Why would she tell Jesse he was the dad of Caylee when he obviously was not? Looks like that would be very upsetting to him....I wonder what was said when the results of the paternity test showed that he was NOT the dad?
Can we really trust Casey to tell anyone the truth?

NOT defending Casey but possibly she was sleeping with several men during this time...kind of like right when Caylee went missing..maybe he was one of the many that could have been the dad.

Baez also said he would call surety company in Texas to clear it up.

Richard G.
Defending JG, because the Anthony's are going to try to say that JG did it......that he planted evidence.

Was Caylee unwanted? RG says she was wanted.

Casey complained to JG about her mother not giving her the house

Casey told RG that her mother controlled her, and she wanted out of that house.

RG is emotional about Caylee......holding back tears.

that was soooooooo sad..I felt badly for him

Leonard said he did not revoke the bond and that he was surprised on it. It was the surety company that revoked the bond. Baez is claiming he is calling the surety company to see if thats true. Also he claims the surety company had no right to revoke the bond as Casey did nothing wrong while out on bail.

Geraldo always waits way too long on this story where he is cutting everyone off. Ticks me off!

I want to go back to RG - did you catch near the end he said "when they got married." - Freudian slip there?

Also he did say that both him and JG had been contacted earlier in the week and that they (LE) were looking at JG as possible suspect or POI. Why would RG say that? Why would LE do that?

My head hurts.

Heavens, say a prayer that baez doesn't talk the surety company into giving back the bond. I wonder what happened to the 50,000?? And would someone have to pay it again??

It's clear that JB wants LP to bond Casey out again. I was waiting for Geraldo to ask that question......."are you going to bond her out again", but he didn't ask it.

Geraldo says he's headed to New Orleans for two hour coverage of Gustaf.........so I don't expect any further info tomorrow night.

Casey was engaged to JG. But they never got married. He just meant 'WHEN they got married blah blah'

I think LE thinks someone else may have helped her get rid of the body. Maybe they suspect JG?

I want to go back to RG - did you catch near the end he said "when they got married." - Freudian slip there?

Also he did say that both him and JG had been contacted earlier in the week and that they (LE) were looking at JG as possible suspect or POI. Why would RG say that? Why would LE do that?

My head hurts.

I just felt it in my soul BH Padilla had NOTHING to do with revolking the bond and wanted so badly to hear it from his own lips! :)

Why would she tell Jesse he was the dad of Caylee when he obviously was not? Looks like that would be very upsetting to him....I wonder what was said when the results of the paternity test showed that he was NOT the dad?
Can we really trust Casey to tell anyone the truth?

I think Casey was going to try to get JG to marry her and move her out of the Anthony home. She was trapping him by telling him he was Caylee's father.

I think Casey was going to try to get JG to marry her and move her out of the Anthony home. She was trapping him by telling him he was Caylee's father.

I agree. She was manipulating with everyone. That's why I could totally see her getting JG to help her "get rid of Caylee's remains".

Casey was engaged to JG. But they never got married. He just meant 'WHEN they got married blah blah'

I think LE thinks someone else may have helped her get rid of the body. Maybe they suspect JG?

Did he or did he mean what he said (bold above)?

If LE is suspecting someone else - I really don't think they call them and say "hey - ya know -- we kinda think you had something to do with it - so whatcha think about that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo