Geraldo At Large 8.30.08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is mad tho. He said Leonard just wanted his 15 minutes of fame. That's not very nice considering he is hoping he comes back and writes another bond!

Pfft, I doubt he would anyway. But I agree, not a very nice thing to say considering Padilla was the only one willing to bond out his client.

Did he or did he mean what he said (bold above)?

If LE is suspecting someone else - I really don't think they call them and say "hey - ya know -- we kinda think you had something to do with it - so whatcha think about that?"

JG and Casey were engaged for about three months - October 2005. Casey had led JG on, making him think that he was Caylee's father. It was only a paternity test (that JG and RG say he took) that disproved that.

Early in the case there was mention (on RG's MySpace) about how the G's were there at the hospital for Caylee's birth and that RG blessed her. So it look like Casey led them on for quite a while. At the bond hearing Cindy said she thought JG was the father for a while.

JG and Casey were engaged for about three months - October 2005. Casey had led JG on, making him think that he was Caylee's father. It was only a paternity test (that JG and RG say he took) that disproved that.

Early in the case there was mention (on RG's MySpace) about how the G's were there at the hospital for Caylee's birth and that RG blessed her. So it look like Casey led them on for quite a while. At the bond hearing Cindy said she thought JG was the father for a while.

Just like Hurricane Gustav, looks like Casey will distroy everything in her path too...

What a strange show. Was it ever confirmed that it was GR who put together this whole Baez/BHs/spokesperson thing? It seems clear that Baez is trying to guilt the Padillas into bailing his client out again, accusing them of breaking a promise they made to him NOT to revoke the bond. I sort of defended him before for lawyering, but he's getting kind of whiney and unpersuasive, which is not good for his client. He can be emotionally involved if he wants to be, but he needs to restrain himself and act in a professional manner. Too hysterical.

As to JG, I think his name has been injected into this case so often, and more accusations may be coming from the defense, that LE has to look into any allegations, if only to eliminate him as a POI. I still think he was another CA victim, despite all the speculation. I think she may have had a purpose or agenda in reinvolving him in her life after Caylee "went missing," maybe to cast suspicion. I feel badly for him and his family. So glad CA wasn't my friend.

Pfft, I doubt he would anyway. But I agree, not a very nice thing to say considering Padilla was the only one willing to bond out his client.

And, it sounded like JB tricked LP to begin with.

Rev G was very emotional, saying he can't give up thinking that Caylee is still alive. He is grieving for a lost child much more than the actual family is grieving. how sad. Casey has spun her web around so many innocent people! and her family trying to blame everyone else for their own problems.:furious:

BTW, my idea above about the Anthony's and Jesse didn't just pop into my head. There has been other things posted here about Jesse. Remember that girl that came for a while Renea or something like that? She was posting something like this. I wonder what happened to her?

I remember that too.......she saw a robbery at a gas station or bank, and at the same time saw a child that looked like Caylee, being exchanged between two adults. She called LE and Cindy. She said JG got in touch with her and made arrangements to meet with her, and in a conversation with Cindy, Cindy told her to stay away from JG. This happened in Georgia.

okay i must be nuts...I can not find the media link that pattyg is talking about....its in here right but under the media links????

I just had a thought....a while back GA on tape said the 'kidnappers' KNOW they're being watched. Do any of y'all remember him saying that? I could prolly did up a link to it; but I'm not that good nor that fast....anyways, my question to y'all is do y'all think maybe GA was referring to JG?

Ok, but who is watching the "kidnappers'? LE? Lee? George? Your theory is interesting....

I just had a thought....a while back GA on tape said the 'kidnappers' KNOW they're being watched. Do any of y'all remember him saying that? I could prolly did up a link to it; but I'm not that good nor that fast....anyways, my question to y'all is do y'all think maybe GA was referring to JG?

Just like Hurricane Gustav, looks like Casey will distroy everything in her path too...

Good analogy.............just look at the lives Casey has touched negatively since May of this year.

What a strange show. Was it ever confirmed that it was GR who put together this whole Baez/BHs/spokesperson thing? It seems clear that Baez is trying to guilt the Padillas into bailing his client out again, accusing them of breaking a promise they made to him NOT to revoke the bond. I sort of defended him before for lawyering, but he's getting kind of whiney and unpersuasive, which is not good for his client. He can be emotionally involved if he wants to be, but he needs to restrain himself and act in a professional manner. Too hysterical.

As to JG, I think his name has been injected into this case so often, and more accusations may be coming from the defense, that LE has to look into any allegations, if only to eliminate him as a POI. I still think he was another CA victim, despite all the speculation. I think she may have had a purpose or agenda in reinvolving him in her life after Caylee "went missing," maybe to cast suspicion. I feel badly for him and his family. So glad CA wasn't my friend.

But didn't Baez break his promise, too, by saying Mr. P could talk to Casey? I'm sure he told Casey not to talk to anybody... So in his way, Baez used Mr. P. to get Casey out of jail when he knew full well she wouldn't talk to anyone but him. So in return, I think Baez is getting some much deserved payback...

I can't believe Geraldo cut off Padilla and Baez to fit in time for that pointless roundtable discussion with Jenine and Kimberly (and he interrupted both of them anyway). Why didn't he just stay on that interesting interview with the BH and defense attorney?

I would imagine JG and probably everyone who was dating Casey recently are nervous she might try to implicate one of them. It must be kind of frightening.

Ok, but who is watching the "kidnappers'? LE? Lee? George? Your theory is interesting....
I kinda think GA was saying that maybe as a scare tactic....I can't imagine GA or CA taking up any of their time away from 'looking' for Caylee or taking time away from bashing the media (the same media they want to help find Caylee) by watching JG or anybody else for that matter. And I seriously doubt LE was watching JG as the potential, alleged "kidnappers" according to CA & GA that is. IMO, I think the A's are just throwing anything in the way of a theory of what happened to Caylee hoping it'll 'stick'...and of course anybody BUT their spoiled brat of a daughter is responsible for anything that happened to that sweet lil baby.

Yep, I do think they were referring to JG.

don't get me wrong y'all...I'm not bashing the A's. I really feel bad for them. they're in a real tough position being in the middle of 2 loved ones....but there comes a time to face reality and that is it's most likely that their daughter is responsible for Caylee's disappearance. I feel badly for all involved except for casey. But the A's imo are trying to 'deflect' suspicion off their daughter by coming up with these wild & crazy and highly unlikely theories..but that's just my opinion. All I know is I wouldn't wanna be in their shoes...cause if I was I'd be the one in jail and my lying skanky daughter would be 6 ft under...sorry if that sounds crude...but we really don't know how we would truly be acting in a situation like this do we? So maybe I just oughta 'shut my piehole'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag