Geraldo At Large - Sunday, 12/14/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
geraldo lost his credibility years ago when he opened al capones vault!

He was pretty opinionated about KC when this case first hit the news! He was extremely accusatory as a matter of fact.

Some remains already sent to Quantico. The A's basically were living in hiding since Thursday. They came out this morning and went to church, CA holding a teddy bear. Then they spent several hours with their attorney,.

talking about Caylee, in front of the ants house.......night time.......reporter says still working in woods..........GA/CA in hiding but at church holding teddyear............
back home talking to lawyers all day.....house looks dark, lonely and spooky to me.......

Why is Geraldo throwing [what's left of] his reputation away for this friendship with JB? I just don't understand... I think he's lost his marbles!

Geraldo has become dazzled with the d team, he needs to step away from this case. He is really acting like an azz.

Todays developements:
Still combing woods.
Returning again tomorrow, then will let the defense go in.
Family came out today, church, CA held teddy.
Medical examiner encouraged the Anthony home search.

some remains in Orlando and some at FBI...........now Dr Baden.........will he help defense
with wife now????

They are still processing the site. FBI was sent some of the remains.

A's are not showing up anywhere, but did go to church today, CA holding a Teddy Bear.

looks like the orange bucket is being poured in to a screen to me..i can see dirt falling underneath,...wth is he talking about?

talking about how the FBI is sifting through the soil looking for remains. Baden says this should be done by proper anthropologists.

Baden saying that OSCO should have an anthropolist digging for the bones, questioning the expertise of the ME's office and complaining about not letting the Scheme Team in on the autopsy.

GR to MB - do you have any doubt who this body is. Baden says they can match her with her dental records within 2 minutes, and he says everyone knows its Caylee. He says it's just politization. The Anthropologists should be there according to Baden.

If they let other pathologist in the autopsy they would be saying..."look how many people they let in..how is it NOT possible evidence was contaminated?

Wow...GR must have gotten a lot of angry letters about not saying Caylee's name.

Baden saying that OSCO should have an anthropolist digging for the bones, questioning the expertise of the ME's office and complaining about not letting the Scheme Team in on the autopsy.

Well I can see what side he's on. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members