Geraldo Rivera show 1/17/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for bringing Leila's post over! I read it before it went bye-bye and I thought it was very informative! I rec'd an important phone call during the show and missed everything

Thanks Leila. I didn't catch all of GR, and heard just a bit about the jailhouse visit being a set up. I don't understand that though. Even if JB insists KC have no visitors, doesn't she have final say?

Of course she does. They just think we are stupid enough to not figure that out. All 3 of them think we are that dumb. If you ask me, they look dumb for thinking we are that dumb...lol.

Notes from BC on GR

Short and Sweet

BC sounded stragely over confident, in a, is this guy for real kind of way.imo
BC think's A's No charges

JB out of town left no visit instructions for KC. Basicly saying the family was tricked
into the visit so it could be used against them.

So that's what there gonna go with. huh... stick together and throw LE and RK under the bus.

ETA: BC also saying something funky with RK. This is ridiculous!

my bold.....(I'm confused)....:confused:

So your lawyer 'controls' your visits ?? Or just 'asks' you no to have visitors ??

How did C&G get 'tricked' into the visit ?? Don't jails have regular visiting hours ?

Do you think they have received immunity now?

Is that why LE was at the A's house yesterday?

Did they have to spill their guts and implicate their daughter to save themselves?

*respectfully snipped*

Hi yosande, Thanks for starting this thread.:)

Good question, gotta think about this one for a minute...:waitasec:

My:twocents: yes on immunity from BC's confidence tonight. No, they did not implicate their daughter. Not sure how that would work as i'm not familiar with all of the laws around immunity. still reading... it just seems based on past behavior and learning about all the circus players, they are gonna dodge-dodge-dodge imo. I hope one of our great ws'ers recorded it. Really want to watch it again, but it really seemed like they are going to go after RK.

This really is a good question,:confused: i have to go check it out. Thanks for the assignment.:dance::thumb:

Thanks Leila. I didn't catch all of GR, and heard just a bit about the jailhouse visit being a set up. I don't understand that though. Even if JB insists KC have no visitors, doesn't she have final say?

Yes -- so how can this be an LE setup if KC was willing to see her parents and her parents were willing to see her? You can lead a horse to water....

Even if LE wanted this as well all they could be guilty of is facilitating the family.

I think JB is/was concerned because KC was cracking and this was when she wrote the letter wanting a meet with GA alone and JB shot it down. I think this was the most risky time where KC nearly fessed and the parents were pushing for it -- for Caylee.

JB was busy lining up financing to take this all the way to a trial of the century.

Of course she does. They just think we are stupid enough to not figure that out. All 3 of them think we are that dumb. If you ask me, they look dumb for thinking we are that dumb...lol.

thanks bunny. I was really scratching my head on that one lol.

I want to send an email to Geraldo at Large at fox news...but I can't seem to get it to send correctly. If anyone has any knowledge or links that could help me with this, I'd truly appreciate it. I have things I need to get off my mind concerning the way he is handling KCs defense and LE, etc.

I had to stop watching it. GR is driving me nuts. Except the fact that he called her a "whining b*tch", he's like a one man defense PR team. He has his head so far up the defenses a$$ that he could tickle their tonsils.

I think I'll go puke now, I feel dirty just watching that.

:puke:

Sorry mods!

Yes -- so how can this be an LE setup if KC was willing to see her parents and her parents were willing to see her? You can lead a horse to water....

Even if LE wanted this as well all they could be guilty of is facilitating the family.

I think JB is/was concerned because KC was cracking and this was when she wrote the letter wanting a meet with GA alone and JB shot it down. I think this was the most risky time where KC nearly fessed and the parents were pushing for it -- for Caylee.

JB was busy lining up financing to take this all the way to a trial of the century.

Ahhh I bet ya you're right. I was wondering if this was around the same time as her letter to GA. Thanks

Did Geraldo actually say that????

IF so, that's the reason Baez wanted the tape released ..
Now, he has an excuse NOT to put Casey on the stand .. :rolleyes:

I guess this is where they claim LE misconduct - somehow someway.

So your lawyer 'controls' your visits ?? Or just 'asks' you no to have visitors ??

How did C&G get 'tricked' into the visit ?? Don't jails have regular visiting hours ?
...and the prisoner has to ok the visit...so somehow Casey agreed. At least, George seemed to think she did...he thanked her enough. I'm thinking that the As may have had help in setting it up...promise of it not being aired...but ultimately it was Casey's decision to see or not see her parents.

They didnt its just a smoke screen. JB knows LE wouldnt release it without him requesting it.LE kept this because it show the real KC and possibly use it at trial. This is a way for the defense to try to see that this video isnt use in trial. JB doesnt want the jury seeing the real KC. In the end its not gonna matter because this video doesnt prove anything for the defense. This is gold for the SA IMO.

Hi tx_Dot,:( Sorry, tricked was not the actual word, it was munipulate.(can't spell it)

It sounded like he was saying when JB went out of town, he left no visit instructions for KC. LE worked with the jail GA, CA, and KC to schedule a visit. at least that's what i got in the few minutes it was on, want to re-listen. It sounded like JB and BC are going to be on the same page. imo :)

I didn't watch Geraldo... on purpose. I can't stand the man. But don't worry, he's not helping her defense at all. If anything, he's hurting it. He might be friends with Baez, but that and a buck-fifty will buy him a cup of coffee.

That was unbelievable. KC is an adult and JB should get used to the fact that she makes poor decisions…such as killing Caylee, taking visits from her parents, lying, disobeying his orders not to take visits and so on. Now it is the fault of LE that her mom and dad went to see her and she took the visit.

JB asked for the tape knowing it becomes public once he receives it.

KC was desperate to get out and the last thing she wanted was for her parent’s to foil her opportunity when bail was paid. Her condition of bail was that she stay at their house.

As far as Geraldo goes, I still maintain he is on the payroll. His outrage is silly.

BINGO
:clap::clap::clap:

imo no fact's just mo :)

I guess they have to blow smoke just to have something to say these days..and the thought of them going after Kronk who found Caylee when Casey wouldn't give anyone anything to help, just makes me sick. I have to give it to defense attorney's. There is no way I could do what they do every day.

They didnt its just a smoke screen. JB knows LE wouldnt release it without him requesting it.LE kept this because it show the real KC and possibly use it at trial. This is a way for the defense to try to see that this video isnt use in trial. JB doesnt want the jury seeing the real KC. In the end its not gonna matter because this video doesnt prove anything for the defense. This is gold for the SA IMO.

.... or at least get the tape out now so its impact is diminished well before it gets to trial. This won't be quite as strong in a few months. De-sensitized.

Wow! So now LE is manipulating the poor A's?
Give me a freakin' break! All KC had to do when she was told she had visitors was refuse to see them!!!! :mad: How hard can that be?
Poor JB is throwing his little tantrum now saying they've been hoodwinked? Right JB....in your dream world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20