Geraldo Show 10/11/08 Interview w/ Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TxLady2. I thought that the witness list was for the neglect charges??? Is there a witness list for the GJ too?

Pink,
You're right. That was the list we obtained. As for the GJ list of witnesses---

That is most likely private, per statute...just as the testimony is sealed and kept private..initially.

We just happen to know who got a few of the subpoenas from the extensive media coverage. :dj:

:blowkiss:

I think the witness list hasn't been published, but media reports have said both George and Cindy are expected to testify. If they get it all done in one day, I don't expect their testimonies to be very lengthy. And some LE will have to testify as well as forensics experts to interpret the test results on evidence. I look for the GJ or prosecutors to ask for an extension of their term, since Tues. is supposedly this one's last day in session.

I agree Tx:yes::)
I realize that the GJ system is pretty much a rubber stamp vehicle for the prosecution. But, I think it is a stretch to expect all that technical testimony to be pushed through in one day. Lot of optimism in that timing!

Yes but she didn't give a #%*& for 31 days! 31 days!!! It all looks very planned and manipulated, but it sure doesn't look anything like she really cares about Caylee. How stupid does she think people are?

And if Cindy hadn't tracked her down when she did, she could still be partying it up and no one know anything had happened still. She just got caught by Cindy and then had to come up with a fantastic story!:furious:

I totally agree with you sweetmop!!! :furious:

I haven't read thru the entire thread yet but I wanted to add my thoughts about Geraldo:

I love to watch hurricane coverage. They always send Geraldo. He gets hit by flying things a lot. It's kind of funny to watch him get hit and he screams "ouch!" and ducks around avoiding being hit again. I imagine it's Mother Nature's way of slapping him upside the head, just as I'd like to do.

Yuck, I don't know which is worse:

Geraldo's love affair with Baez "your a better lawyer than she deserves" with Geraldo beaming at Baez. (gag!)

or

Baez's love affair with KC "You just don't know the KC I know" as they show Baez's love struck face. (double gag!)

That whole segment was disgusting IMO.

:loser::loser:
I know he is married does he have children? I wonder what his wife thinks about his and Casey's physical closeness, I feel like he likes her and she has already charmed his pants off!!!!!!!!!!!IMO

Yes, I do believe he has at least one child, 19-year old daugther named Christina that works in his office and is a "friend" on KC's facebook.

His wife had better be watching:eek:

My question to Baez would be...If there are all these people out there that have either seen Caylee, or they know who has her, why have the Anthony's never left their home to go see? If my grand daughter was missing and someone and I thought had her out-of-state you can bet your sweet behind I would be there to see for myself if it was her! You couldn't hold me back! It's absurb what they are trying to shove down our throats and make us believe, but they don't believe it themselves or they (or at least one of them, George or Cindy) would check it out!

With all the sightings they claim to have...why doesn't one person from the family go check it out?
I'm with you if I heard someone had seen my grand daighter I'd be packed & out of dodge.

Just when I thought I couldn't get more noxious.....is JB kidding?

Do tell JB, please tell us about the KC you know - in depth....enlighten us.....

Geraldo was the first major reporter I saw get torn up by CA. Geraldo did not like it at all when CA refused to answer questions about KC and why the lies. THis was the first weekend after the arrest. He also interviewed JB, and he too, acted like Geraldo was the enemy. Geraldo finally got enough of it, and told JB "I'm tired of everyone acting like I'm the bad guy here. I'm trying to help." A few days after that, Geraldo said on air that JB had stopped taking his calls altogether. I think Geraldo may have tried to patch the relationship with JB on a professional basis so he could get access again. I think Geraldo still believes KC is a liar, he just doesn't want to offend his best hope of getting a good interview.

I think this is probably the same reasoning that has kept GVS away. She made it plain to JB several times that she was suspicious of KC. The A's clearly were less than honest with her in their at home interview, so she's not been back to give them time to spin the thing on her any more.

I imagine once there is an indictment, all the national networks will be scrambling for interviews again. They are just trying to keep the line of communication friendly, I believe.

Pink,
You're right. That was the list we obtained. As for the GJ list of witnesses---

That is most likely private, per statute...just as the testimony is sealed and kept private..initially.

We just happen to know who got a few of the subpoenas from the extensive media coverage. :dj:

:blowkiss:

Depending on how the grand jury room is set up, reporters can find out who testified by staking out the door to the room and just watching to see who goes in. Of course this depends upon there being some kind of public access to the door to the grand jury room and there not being any way for the witnesses to enter the room without being seen. Other than that, no, you won't see a list made public of who is testifying.

:loser::loser:
I feel like he likes her and she has already charmed his pants off!!!!!!!!!!!IMO

Umm... interesting choice of words!

She's a sly charmer with years of practice in manipulation. We would like to think that Jose would be somewhat immune (as an attorney), but he is just a man, after all. :rolleyes:

Depending on how the grand jury room is set up, reporters can find out who testified by staking out the door to the room and just watching to see who goes in. Of course this depends upon there being some kind of public access to the door to the grand jury room and there not being any way for the witnesses to enter the room without being seen. Other than that, no, you won't see a list made public of who is testifying.

So true. We have already anticipated that JB will be planted in the hallway. :D
They may have to have a lawyers only set up near the GJ entrance...to be practical. The media frenzy and all..but Baez still gets a perch.:rolleyes:

Umm... interesting choice of words!

She's a sly charmer with years of practice in manipulation. We would like to think that Jose would be somewhat immune (as an attorney), but he is just a man, after all. :rolleyes:
:clap:

He is a guy...who happens to be a lawyer.

Not a lawyer...who happens to be a guy.

The guy brain has been known to trump the lawyer brain. :crazy::)

Disclaimer:I do not mean to imply, infer, hint or remotely suggest any hanky panky in this particular instance.

OK, I just watched the clip (thank you very much for posting that clip!). Did you notice how much JB's eyes move around when he is trying to answer whether or not he thinks Caylee is dead? Also when he starts talking LE 'leaking' information and a 'disingenous' search for Caylee his eyes start darting back and forth. That makes my hinky meter go crazy.

OK, I just watched the clip (thank you very much for posting that clip!). Did you notice how much JB's eyes move around when he is trying to answer whether or not he thinks Caylee is dead? Also when he starts talking LE 'leaking' information and a 'disingenous' search for Caylee his eyes start darting back and forth. That makes my hinky meter go crazy.

Baez needs to get off the "Leaking of info" this is a Florida LAW and we as citizens are entitled to this info................... Most cases do not draw the attention as this and usually GQ public could care less, however, this is regarding a missing/deceased toddler.

Baez............. Stop the lies, you of all people should KNOW THE LAW.

Watched tape. I had to go play with my avatar and then re-view Lele's hilarious post with all the smilies in the Casey's last days of freedom thread. I am calmer now.

I am really really really sick :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead of hearing JB complain about how one-sided the GJ is in Florida.
Ok, as opposed to where??? Far far away in another galaxy where the nannies go to congregate? :beamup:

That is the nature of the GJ. It is often referred to as a "rubber stamp" of the prosecution. It is simply a procedural mechanism to get a criminal complaint going. It is not a trial. No one is charged with a crime when they convene. It is their job to decide who gets charged with what.

YES IT IS ONE SIDED in Florida....In fact, it is rumored to be one-sided in the other 49 states, as well. ....and your point is??????

:rant: Thank you for your patience. Needed the vent.:):crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member