Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us on this thread feel GR was out of line to say that. At least that's how I'm taking it. It's definitely how I meant it.

I'm late and just reading to this point and that' how I take it too, I have not seen a post that is jumping on that band wagon.

I think most of us on this thread feel GR was out of line to say that. At least that's how I'm taking it. It's definitely how I meant it.

I think he was out of line. He didn't even explain or let BC explain. Not to say it's not true. But I've kinda had this hinky feeling that if JB gave DC the location to search, that he would throw it back on the A's since DC was supposedly working for them at the time. I hope DC told LE the truth, whatever that may be.

I think he was out of line. He didn't even explain or let BC explain. Not to say it's not true. But I've kinda had this hinky feeling that if JB gave DC the location to search, that he would throw it back on the A's since DC was supposedly working for them at the time. I hope DC told LE the truth, whatever that may be.

I feel like I know less now than I did when we started watching.

I thought it's up to the judge to decide if MR's (criminal) past is allowed in?..IOW!..He has to find it relevant..If this is correct (?) what do you think he'll do?

Geraldo says his testimony re: finding the body will be a major problem for SA..When asked her opinion, Linda B. of all ppl, wouldn't go there..Not now..She just wanted to throw praise his way for finding Caylee & bringing peace to the A's..That caught him (& me) by surprise.

"Pay per view" perhaps instead of owning a copy. So far, selected media has been permitted to see tape, but not to show it.
Then it should not have been used to tease his show. But, then, what do I expect from GR? :crazy::loser:

I never watch his show and each time I don't and come in to peak at related threads...I am grateful that I didn't bother.

That was my Defense theory, CA is blamed for Caylee going missing and KC was just lying to protect the 'family'. KC did not know where Caylee was. JB creates reasonable doubt that it was SOADI (some other Anthony did it) and KC is acquitted. When CA is charged, KC comes out and said CA could not kill Caylee because I did it.

Double Jeopardy.

Is this senario possible?:eek:

I feel like I know less now than I did when we started watching.

I'm so confused. The more I think about it it smells of JB. And the whole tape thing. Makes me wonder if JH didn't get po'd or something and pull it at the last minute.

Yep! I don't know how these deals are worked out, but it would seem to me that if FOX had the tape, they had already paid for it, so...

If it were me and I was trying to sell a video tape, I would try to find a section that showed the woods, faces and maybe voices and cut a small part of that out and send to them. If they wanted the rest they would have to pay for it. And whoever sold this, I would guess that is exactly what they did.

After tonight, expect the seller to wait a week or two to see if he gets any buyers (money comes first.) If not, then look for it to show up in its entire length on some show like NG or Greta (payback.) Either that or it will show up in a doc dump.

I'm just getting here tonight, and I'm sorry I'm late and this may have even been discussed already. I did watch tonight, though Geraldo makes me sick.:sick: Sorry!
I don't go for the answers that they were checking the area out due to KioMarie's interview/suggestions. Wasn't she deposed in July or August? Why did they wait until the middle of November and then decide to search out that particular area? I'm not buying it!

And what a joke!
Geraldo had been touting as fact that he has the World Exclusive on this video all day on FOX, advertising to grab an audience, and then he can't show it! You know darn well that he knew that before 10pm tonight! And then, he has defense team members there to describe and offer their take on the video ! Wow, what an unbiased group! :rolleyes:
I am mad!!!

It was false reporting, false advertising... "Al Caponeish"!!! Geraldo is a journalist!???:eek:

I didn't watch the show - only read this thread. It sound like Hoover gave GR a crummy short video because he wouldn't pay. What were the highlights? Only the blanket toss? No shovel, poker or bag slicing? No close attention to stone configurations?

A teeny tiny part of me, the one who actually watched the Capone fiasco, wondered if GR even HAD the tape. I even thought while watching the panel view the tape that they were watching a blank screen...they looked kind of lost...just how my mind works.
My mind works the same way. lol!:)

I'm just getting here tonight, and I'm sorry I'm late and this may have even been discussed already. I did watch tonight, though Geraldo makes me sick.:sick: Sorry!
I don't go for the answers that they were checking the area out due to KioMarie's interview/suggestions. Wasn't she deposed in July or August? Why did they wait until the middle of November and then decide to search out that particular area? I'm not buying it!

And what a joke!
Geraldo had been touting as fact that he has the World Exclusive on this video all day on FOX, advertising to grab an audience, and then he can't show it! You know darn well that he knew that before 10pm tonight! And then, he has defense team members there to describe and offer their take on the video ! Wow, what an unbiased group! :rolleyes:
I am mad!!!

It was false reporting, false advertising... "Al Caponeish"!!! Geraldo is a journalist!???:eek:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo:​

People have gone from being under the bus to being dragged behind it....if this does not hurry up and go to trial Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck may even be implicated.....sorry, had to have a little smile...TMI for tonight....just sad this precious child died

Then it should not have been used to tease his show. But, then, what do I expect from GR? :crazy::loser:

Agree with that, for sure. So funny what the audience gets yet again; another Grrrrrrraldo World Wide Exclusive....of Nothing.

I want to see the interview with "Black Jack" Fernandez....if they can find him. :crazy:

(Going downstairs to the basement to check for leaks. Ta for now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003