Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watch his show and each time I don't and come in to peak at related threads...I am grateful that I didn't bother.

I dont watch him either :crazy:I always read here to see whats going on:)The only time I ever watched GR is one show of his talk show when one of his guest broke his nose :crazy:

I think I counted 5 times Geraldo said "the Anthony's knew where to look" or something like that. Then I stopped counting. :)

How ya think things are on Hopesprings Dr. tonight? I bet CA is :furious: and GA is:doh: and LA is:viking:!!

That was my Defense theory, CA is blamed for Caylee going missing and KC was just lying to protect the 'family'. KC did not know where Caylee was. JB creates reasonable doubt that it was SOADI (some other Anthony did it) and KC is acquitted. When CA is charged, KC comes out and said CA could not kill Caylee because I did it.

Double Jeopardy.

Then the federal government can charge her with civil rights violations, lying to an FBI agent, etc. Charging her on a federal level for something other than the murder of Caylee is perfectly with in reason and does not constitute double jeopardy. I'm sure the federal prosecutors could come up with enough charges on a federal level to put her in a federal penitentiary for close to 80 years without parole using her own confession to convict her.

OMG! After reading this thread, I am so glad I missed it! Hahahahaha~

It sounds as if they should have watched the clip of the legal analyst from WFTV then at least used part of his reactions to try and pass it off as watching the real deal. LOL

When I need a good laugh...I have it on dvr. Nice to know. ;)

Everyone is making too big of a deal out of these tapes. Ive been posting this on here since they came out. They (defense PI's) just made these tapes to make KC look innocent, like Caylee wasnt there earlier. PERIOD. But it wont work due to scientific evidence of plants, bugs etc.

LE would have to be finished with it first. They just got it a few days ago.
I'm so confused (sorry I fell asleep during the show). Did GR carry on conversations with various people about a tape that the television audience couldn't view themselves?

I'm so confused (sorry I fell asleep during the show). Did GR carry on conversations with various people about a tape that the television audience couldn't view themselves?
Yup. I should say...I didn't watch it...so I am surmising it was the defense experts watching it. I don't know for certain.

From now on when I hear that Selig is getting involved in a criminal case, don't be surprised to hear me refer to the "moonshine view." Cause they are trying to put a shine on the truth and stuff it right up everyone's derrierre.

I can't believe I just watched a show on TV in which the people on the TV were watching a TV I couldn't see and describing what they were seeing on that TV.

That's like ...radio.

I want my twenty minutes back.

I'm not going to heed anything coming from the mouth of a man who prodded through a suspected crime scene with a metal rod to locate Caylee's remains. That's just me. But for what it's worth, I don't think any higher of Hoover because everything he's done is to cover his own butt.

I think a lot of people are being unfair on Hoover. TM does not dispute Hoover asked TES to search that area before it was videoed. I think Hoover taking the chance of showing up at TES headquarters and giving them that info was admirable. He's now going to be out of a job for a long time because of this, give the guy a break please everyone!

Then the federal government can charge her with civil rights violations, lying to an FBI agent, etc. Charging her on a federal level for something other than the murder of Caylee is perfectly with in reason and does not constitute double jeopardy. I'm sure the federal prosecutors could come up with enough charges on a federal level to put her in a federal penitentiary for close to 80 years without parole using her own confession to convict her.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:THANK YOU-FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW:bow::bow::bow:

I can't be sure how this video would be helpful to either the defense or the prosecution but I think both will find ways, IF this thing is legit. Really, I do NOT see how it helps the defense in any logical or sensible way.

For one thing- D. Casey was hired first by Baez, then by the Anthonys. Their paid investigator. Considering the Anthonys repeated, adamant assertions that Caylee was alive and people should "get off their asses" and look for a "live Caylee", one must assume that they were just as adamant that when paying a P.I. they would ask his *advertiser censored* to look for a "live Caylee".

So why was he looking for her in woods and undergrowth at the end of her own street? Why was he following tips about a body, instead of tips about "live Caylee?" Why could or should D.Casey have cared if it "really" was a place where teens hung out?

True. I was having fun with the bit about KC coming out and defending CA by admitting -- if something like this was tried -- obviously it would be some new wrinkle in the evidence that in trying CA or GA would prove they could not have done it, obviously. I was being tongue in cheek and did not follow the script.

Lets face it, KC would not admit guilt to save CA anyway.....

I think a lot of people are being unfair on Hoover. TM does not dispute Hoover asked TES to search that area before it was videoed. I think Hoover taking the chance of showing up at TES headquarters and giving them that info was admirable. He's now going to be out of a job for a long time because of this, give the guy a break please everyone!
I'd like to know who he works for...did they fire him?

I can't believe I just watched a show on TV in which the people on the TV were watching a TV I couldn't see and describing what they were seeing on that TV.

That's like ...radio.

...and I can only imagine a lot less entertaining. Does FOX really think this is good tv?

That's like ...radio.

Hahahahaha~ Exactly like radio! (In order to get your 20 minutes back, you will have to sell your soul to Geraldo and he will have it placed in a vault for you for safe keeping to be given back to you seconds after your last breath. He will swear it was there!)

I can't be sure how this video would be helpful to either the defense or the prosecution but I think both will find ways, IF this thing is legit. Really, I do NOT see how it helps the defense in any logical or sensible way.

For one thing- D. Casey was hired first by Baez, then by the Anthonys. Their paid investigator. Considering the Anthonys repeated, adamant assertions that Caylee was alive and people should "get off their asses" and look for a "live Caylee", one must assume that they were just as adamant that when paying a P.I. they would ask his *advertiser censored* to look for a "live Caylee".

So why was he looking for her in woods and undergrowth at the end of her own street? Why was he following tips about a body, instead of tips about "live Caylee?" Why could or should D.Casey have cared if it "really" was a place where teens hung out?

Moonlighting?

PI's are by their very nature inquisitive. They posses some common sense, had heard info like everyone else and, can hopefully put 2 and 2 together and make 4.

It is possible they were doing this as a distraction because they believe Caylee was dead -- this theory is only possible if JH's statement about DC are untrue -- about they knew and were going to get her.

Sometimes the truth is somewhere in-between but it depends on the real facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody