Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. Hoover is not media savvy. He could have sent over a copy of the tape along with an invoice.

Are you serious?? He had the most professional lawyer of all of them...I really can't see that happening.

Are you serious?? He had the most professional lawyer of all of them...I really can't see that happening.
Is there a new attorney...other than the guy representing the tv station? I can't keep track.

I was watching that live. I could not believe his dumb azz drew that map in the sand..."ah, I can't tell you our location, its top secret, but if you look at this map in the sand..........................
I about jumped thru my television as I had friends and a son in law in the dessert.

Me too! My nephew was over there. I think it was like Star Wars. A thousand voices cried out, "Oh Hell NO!!!"

I never watch his show and each time I don't and come in to peak at related threads...I am grateful that I didn't bother.

It's better that way, Pink. I fell for GR tonite & someone please correct/add to/detract from what I saw on the "tape" if I've reported incorrectly:

pine needles covering fallen branches
tree trunks & roots
clear garbage bags of trash strewn around
leaves
vines
dirt
palmetto fronds
a no trespassing sign

And those were only shown in like clips of a few seconds each.

big hairy deal.

GR asked Dr. Baden about the botanical evidence, but he showed pictures of maggots & discussed the life cycle of a blowfly. Not exactly late-breaking news for WSerz, IMO.

I'm gonna fix myself another cocktail now.

I met his brother Craig this Fall, I asked him if Geraldo was adopted, he said "I get that alot". My wife said he was a hottie and Geraldo is a troll pencil in comparison, guess that says it all
Huh...CR is a hottie?

I remember GR in his rookie days. It was amazing what he uncovered at Willowbrook. Someone should remind him of those days...when his work counted for something.

I think I counted 5 times Geraldo said "the Anthony's knew where to look" or something like that. Then I stopped counting. :)

I can't help but think JB asked him to spin that, don't know why BC isn't just keeping his mouth shut which would surely be the best thing he could do for his clients right now (he's coming across as a wannabe JB), and really think KC may be trying to raise the possibility one or both of her parents killed Caylee.

According to DC, it was Hoover's idea to film. Who knows?

He also said he told Hoover it was inappropriate, but the tape depicts him telling Hoover where to film. Do you think he had a memory lapse when he said that or do you think he is a liar?

I can't be sure how this video would be helpful to either the defense or the prosecution but I think both will find ways, IF this thing is legit. Really, I do NOT see how it helps the defense in any logical or sensible way.

For one thing- D. Casey was hired first by Baez, then by the Anthonys. Their paid investigator. Considering the Anthonys repeated, adamant assertions that Caylee was alive and people should "get off their asses" and look for a "live Caylee", one must assume that they were just as adamant that when paying a P.I. they would ask his *advertiser censored* to look for a "live Caylee".

So why was he looking for her in woods and undergrowth at the end of her own street? Why was he following tips about a body, instead of tips about "live Caylee?" Why could or should D.Casey have cared if it "really" was a place where teens hung out?

:clap::clap::clap:

I'd like to know who he works for...did they fire him?

I would be pretty confident that has happened! And it will be very hard for him to get another job...it's out there that he went to TES and LE. It may be hard for people to trust him with sensitive cases now and this could cost him a lot.

So, is this the beginning of the A's turning on Casey after they realized she was going to turn on them, and that's why they need immunity? I dont believe they stopped calling and visiting because everything is recorded, if they love her and support her so much then so what! I wish they would speak out and tell us how they feel about her now, and what they believe.

AS FOR GERALDO, I suffer through his nonsense, then watch the youtube tapes of the skinheads hitting him with chair, and of course there is the time he got beat up while interviewing a wrestler...ahhhh good times.

One of the things i thought was interesting. When GR was talking about how the PI's knew to look there and He was talking to that one baldish defence attorey guy..
The D.A guy was talking about how other places they may have taped.. but if this was the only place that yes that would point to them knowing the body was there.

Do these people not watch the news or check things about before hand. DC has already stated this is the only place he searched for a dead Caylee..

Is there a new attorney...other than the guy representing the tv station? I can't keep track.

I'm talking about Hoover's attorney...I thought he was the first one to come across as a true professional.

I can't help but think JB asked him to spin that, don't know why BC isn't just keeping his mouth shut which would surely be the best thing he could do for his clients right now (he's coming across as a wannabe JB), and really think KC may be trying to raise the possibility one or both of her parents killed Caylee.

I missed the show but after reading the various posts I'm beginning to wonder the same thing. Maybe this is a test balloon b/c JB knows the "zannie" defence isn't going to float and nobody else fits. From what's been reported the forenics point to the house where KC lived with her family, JG said LA told him the fight between CA and KC became heated enough on the night of the 15th that CA put her hands on KC's neck, then add in the temper CA displayed with the protesters (hammer time), and maybe, just maybe JB is going to throw CA under the bus. About the only thing that doesn't fit into this scenario is the decomp in the car.........oh well, time to take off my tin foil hat, catch a ride on the black helicopters hovering above my house and go to bed, :propeller:

He also said he told Hoover it was inappropriate, but the tape depicts him telling Hoover where to film. Do you think he had a memory lapse when he said that or do you think he is a liar?
Can I vote?! I want to pull the BS handle!!

So, is this the beginning of the A's turning on Casey after they realized she was going to turn on them, and that's why they need immunity? I dont believe they stopped calling and visiting because everything is recorded, if they love her and support her so much then so what! I wish they would speak out and tell us how they feel about her now, and what they believe.

AS FOR GERALDO, I suffer through his nonsense, then watch the youtube tapes of the skinheads hitting him with chair, and of course there is the time he got beat up while interviewing a wrestler...ahhhh good times.

I doubt that very much...I think the A's would be quite happy to have KC throw them under the bus, they may have even agreed to go along with it for all I know.

I think they need immunity because they have been committing crimes...no other reason for it!

I believe it is, I think that JB is going to throw George and Cindy right under the bus, at Casey's request! She will possibly claim that George was the last one with Caylee and she lied to LE to cover for him..
What other reason could it be?

I have said from the very beginning of this that Baez would use my "BUT GEORGE defense and he would be blamed for the murder and they would tie it into his abuse of KC. By his own admission he was the "last" one to see her and had keys to KC's car to put the body in it.

I just KNEW it and it seems as if this proves it is coming.

I had to quit watching......this was a travesty of justice trying to discredit that tape before trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator