Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much one is paid for stating on national television that the Anthony family knew where the body was hidden? I do believe payment would be based on the number of time you made the statement so if a person made the statement five times they would receive 5x$$$. I doubt one would be paid for saying Casey knew where the body was hidden.

I'm fairly new here. Will I be kicked off for that question?

I think he was out of line. He didn't even explain or let BC explain. Not to say it's not true. But I've kinda had this hinky feeling that if JB gave DC the location to search, that he would throw it back on the A's since DC was supposedly working for them at the time. I hope DC told LE the truth, whatever that may be.

I completely agree with that, I am also of the opinion that whole timeframe is when LE escalated its requests to speak to the A's again, and Nejame quit.
The writing was on the wall.

No, it's not.

........ "But, because of the double jeopardy law, it was too late to try Ignatow for the same offense. Prosecutors built a perjury case against Ignatow and they forced him to confess to the murder in open court. He served five years for perjury, but will never serve time for the murder of Brenda Schaefer."

Conway: Hoover has tried to sell tape to 3 different networks. Has told at least 3 different stories.

BC is getting as bad as JB. Don't these people have families or friends they can spend time with?? Who is BC representing, the As or Casey? Seems he is just feeding us the usual A family propoganda.

Actually it was the A's own attorney who called in and threw his clients under the bus because we are supposed to believe that DC was there because of KIO info and other tips. Which is odd, because how would they have known about the three rock configuration?

He is coming across as as big a liar as the rest of them. Anyone with half a brain can see it is nonsense to suggest he was digging and probing the area to prove it was a teenage hangout in 2002, which is when KIO was talking about. What is wrong with BC that he would try to sell us this rubbish too??? At least MN refused to help KC's defence.

BC is getting as bad as JB. Don't these people have families or friends they can spend time with?? Who is BC representing, the As or Casey? Seems he is just feeding us the usual A family propoganda.
IMO BC has been awful chummy with JB as of late. Notice in both hearings they are whisper whisper. But I feel that is about to change and quick as JB is going to start throwing the A's under the bus and that will leave BC to defend them.

You watch, its coming.

A teeny tiny part of me, the one who actually watched the Capone fiasco, wondered if GR even HAD the tape. I even thought while watching the panel view the tape that they were watching a blank screen...they looked kind of lost...just how my mind works.

It seems they were not watching "the" tape?? What a fool GR is.

You have to wonder when you hear the same pat answers to questions on different occasions. I had hope for this one...but he's gone by the wayside with the rest of the bunch.

You have to wonder when you hear the same pat answers to questions on different occasions. I had hope for this one...but he's gone by the wayside with the rest of the bunch.

I was hoping, too, but the Kio tip PI defense isn't working for me on this one. Not at all.

Mind you, I'd still rather listen to him than CA.

Hahahahaha~ Exactly like radio! (In order to get your 20 minutes back, you will have to sell your soul to Geraldo and he will have it placed in a vault for you for safe keeping to be given back to you seconds after your last breath. He will swear it was there!)

That would be scary, I was just over on the rumor thread and they say its empty.....:eek: :crazy::crazy:

........ "But, because of the double jeopardy law, it was too late to try Ignatow for the same offense. Prosecutors built a perjury case against Ignatow and they forced him to confess to the murder in open court. He served five years for perjury, but will never serve time for the murder of Brenda Schaefer."

He's serving his time elsewhere now. In Hell? I hope. He's dead and there was actually a bit of Karma in that. He is believed to have fallen into a glass coffee table and bled to death. The karma comes in that during his abuse of his victim, he had tied her to a glass coffee table.

He is coming across as as big a liar as the rest of them. Anyone with half a brain can see it is nonsense to suggest he was digging and probing the area to prove it was a teenage hangout in 2002, which is when KIO was talking about. What is wrong with BC that he would try to sell us this rubbish too??? At least MN refused to help KC's defence.

BC is working for the A's. The A's are the boss. He will be under orders to cooperate with JB. This is some type of defense strategy for JB.

My guess is that the defense will hint all the way up to the trial that it is one of the A's. Then in trial will switch and probably try to put it on Kronk. Hoping that the SA won't be prepared to rebut this theory.

Did you ever see a defense attorney sit quietly by without discussing something as potentially damaging as the main SA witness being previously arrested for kidnapping? Heck they might even try to tie JH in with him.

Moonlighting?

PI's are by their very nature inquisitive. They posses some common sense, had heard info like everyone else and, can hopefully put 2 and 2 together and make 4.

It is possible they were doing this as a distraction because they believe Caylee was dead -- this theory is only possible if JH's statement about DC are untrue -- about they knew and were going to get her.

Sometimes the truth is somewhere in-between but it depends on the real facts.

Maybe. Or is it possible that the Anthonys had enough of a heart to want that child found but still couldn't or wouldn't implicate their daughter?

BC also said that. Per Chilly's post:

A's attorney on phone...

Geraldo - how did A family know to search this place?

Conway - area had been mentioned by KIO, others. He's confused about what tape is being shown. commercial.

Quickbooks Software - track sales, manage expenses.

So, did BC basically say that his clients DID send the PIs there? That's how it sounds to me.

He's serving his time elsewhere now. In Hell? I hope. He's dead and there was actually a bit of Karma in that. He is believed to have fallen into a glass coffee table and bled to death. The karma comes in that during his abuse of his victim, he had tied her to a glass coffee table.

Very cool. What goes around comes around ... eh?

I was shopping today and thinking about the simple freedoms that KC has given up, it seems that KC killed Caylee to be free to date and party .... well guess what?

What goes around.......

Well when he was in Iraq or Afghanistan, embedded with our troops, while on live news he drew a map in the sand showing the location of said troops. There was a big hoopla over that and it got his butt sent back to US but fox didn't fire him. I watched Hellboy instead tonight, seems like a made a good choice. :D

I was watching that live. I could not believe his dumb azz drew that map in the sand..."ah, I can't tell you our location, its top secret, but if you look at this map in the sand..........................
I about jumped thru my television as I had friends and a son in law in the dessert.

Sounds like you GR watchers were watching the YouTube fad of GR recording himself watching another YouTube video. That is so sad... GR must be desperate...

I was watching that live. I could not believe his dumb azz drew that map in the sand..."ah, I can't tell you our location, its top secret, but if you look at this map in the sand..........................
I about jumped thru my television as I had friends and a son in law in the dessert.

I met his brother Craig this Fall, I asked him if Geraldo was adopted, he said "I get that alot". My wife said he was a hottie and Geraldo is a troll pencil in comparison, guess that says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste