Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering if the one time suspect in Inga's case, Silvio Schulz, had any association with Christian B?
In the pics i have seen, SS appears to be brown-haired, but could it be blonde, by any chance does he have green eyes? speculation, imo.rbbm.
June 7 2020
Madeleine McCann: Police link suspect to missing schoolboy, 6 | Daily Mail Online
29284966-8393361-image-a-13_1591405816786.jpg

''One of the main suspects was former security guard Silvio Schulz, but he denied involvement police were never able to prove any link.

In July 2016, Schulz was handed a life sentence for murdering two children, one of them a four-year-old Bosnian boy snatched from a migrant registration centre the year before.

Police also allegedly investigated Christian Brueckner and found a device at his home with child *advertiser censored*, but could not prove any link to Inga's case.

In June 2017, officers formally dropped the probe into Inga's disappearance.

Inga had been on the trip with her parents Victoria and Jens-Uwe Gehricke, as well as her three siblings Maxim, 15, Julius, 13, and eight-year-old Freya.

Speaking in April 2017, Mrs Gehricke told Stern magazine that her 'feeling tells me that she is still alive', while her husband said: 'I still have the hope that she will be found. But the hope that she will come back alive goes to zero for me.'''

Wondering if the one time suspect in Inga's case, Silvio Schulz, had any association with Christian B?
In the pics i have seen, SS appears to be brown-haired, but could it be blonde, by any chance does he have green eyes? speculation, imo.rbbm.
June 7 2020
Madeleine McCann: Police link suspect to missing schoolboy, 6 | Daily Mail Online
29284966-8393361-image-a-13_1591405816786.jpg

''One of the main suspects was former security guard Silvio Schulz, but he denied involvement police were never able to prove any link.

In July 2016, Schulz was handed a life sentence for murdering two children, one of them a four-year-old Bosnian boy snatched from a migrant registration centre the year before.

Police also allegedly investigated Christian Brueckner and found a device at his home with child *advertiser censored*, but could not prove any link to Inga's case.

In June 2017, officers formally dropped the probe into Inga's disappearance.

Inga had been on the trip with her parents Victoria and Jens-Uwe Gehricke, as well as her three siblings Maxim, 15, Julius, 13, and eight-year-old Freya.

Speaking in April 2017, Mrs Gehricke told Stern magazine that her 'feeling tells me that she is still alive', while her husband said: 'I still have the hope that she will be found. But the hope that she will come back alive goes to zero for me.'''

Wrong thread for this post? You started a thread for René Hasee and apparently Silvio Schulz is not a suspect nor a POI in Inga's disappearance.

The only thread i could find for him was closed, started a new one..
Portugal - René Hasee, 6, German on holiday in Algarve, 21 June 1996

Wrong thread for this post? You started a thread for René Hasee and apparently Silvio Schulz is not a suspect nor a POI in Inga's disappearance.
At one time SS was considered a main suspect in Inga's disappearance.rbbm.
From link..
''Police dogs also failed to pick up the scent of Inga who had been wearing a butterfly T-shirt, blue jeans and her hair in two plaits.

One of the main suspects was former security guard Silvio Schulz, but he denied involvement police were never able to prove any link.''

SS kidnapped and murdered 2 boys, so of course they had to look at the possibility. It's haunting to think about what the families of those two boys went and are going through, and you wonder if he abused other children in the past and got away with it before kidnapping the first boy. Thank goodness SS is serving a life sentence. Hopefully that really means life.
I'll stop now, since there's no known link to Inga.

Many MSM repeat one after another that little Inga disappeared when she ran into the woods.

This scenario had me wondering for a long time. For instance, if the perp was loitering in the woods, how come no one else saw him? and only Inga ran into him?
On the other hand, if he parked his car on the road on the other end of the woods (1.5 km if I remember well) how could he know that there were children in that area on that particular day? The Wilhelmshof is an isolated spot and not the obvious place for a predator, unless he came from nearby. Also, how could he know that these children would be collecting firewood? And no one saw his car parked at an unusual location?

In comparison, the alleged abduction of René Hasee took place on a crowded beach. The perp would have had every opportunity to observe, move about, and take a lonely boy by the hand or even lift him up. All he'd have to do is be quick and make himself look like a parent or an uncle.
Same applies to the abduction of young Mohamed from the Lageso area by SS: the place was crowded and Mohamed got separated from his parents. SS grabbed him by the hand and they were caught on camera leaving the area.

I've been going through the information on this thread and it appears that no one really knows when Inga went missing. She was playing with the other children. She did not return from the woods with the other children, but it remains unclear if she went into those woods with them.

Aktenzeichen XY is a TV program like Crimewatch UK. They ask for the public's help with cases the police can't get any further with. They had a 7 minute interview with the head of the task force for Inga. Nothing that hasn't been discussed here was mentioned. Inga was playing with the other kids. It is assumed she went looking for firewood with them in the woods but nobody is quite sure when she went missing. When the kids returned from the woods and Inga wasn't there, the parents and friends started searching for her. When they couldn't find her, they called the police. A first search party went out that night and the following days the woods were searched very thoroughly. Now they have to assume that someone took her since she does not appear to be in the woods.

Here is a link to the TV program: [video=youtube;AT93WMKDNt0]
. The report is right at the beginning at the 2.00 mark.

RS&BBM

IMHO all this indicates that Inga may have been abducted by someone who was at the Wilhelmshof that day, whether he had a legitimate reason to be there or not, and that this person did not stand out from the crowd in any way. If he passed by in his car and saw Inga alone at the side of the road, it might all have been an matter of seconds.

Not only was Christian B near the institution where Inga vanished but he was actually acquainted with someone who works there and behaved 'weirdly' after Inga vanished:
Fall Maddie: Ermittler prüfen Zusammenhang zu weiterem Vermisstenfall - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

It's one thing being 50 miles away from the site where Inga vanished (in the middle of nowhere) but having a direct connection to the place takes this thing to another level.

I also looked for a newspaper source that stated her parents were cleared but could not find anything explicitly stating it. However, the communication by police implies that they are not suspects.

Not only was Christian B near the institution where Inga vanished but he was actually acquainted with someone who works there and behaved 'weirdly' after Inga vanished:
Fall Maddie: Ermittler prüfen Zusammenhang zu weiterem Vermisstenfall - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

It's one thing being 50 miles away from the site where Inga vanished (in the middle of nowhere) but having a direct connection to the place takes this thing to another level.

I also looked for a newspaper source that stated her parents were cleared but could not find anything explicitly stating it. However, the communication by police implies that they are not suspects.

I am sorry to correct you, but that is not what is says.
Der Spiegel does not confirm that he was actually acquainted with someone who works there.

The report mentions the following:
The officers are pursuing possible leads according to which Christian B. could have been in contact with an employee of the addiction facility from whose premises little Inga disappeared.

The report also mentions:

During a prison stay in early 2019, years after Inga's disappearance, Christian B. wrote a letter to a non-profit organization, of all places, for which the conspicuous employee was working in the meantime.

BBM

IMHO this does not go beyond the level of the merest suspicion.

Meanwhile, the conspicuous employee seems to be the better option. He is described by the investigation as follows:

According to the investigation, the employee and possible accomplice had behaved strangely after the crime and is said to suffer from a narcissistic personality disorder. He is also said to have exhibited highly conspicuous sexual behaviour.

From the description, one wonders who is running that asylum, wouldn't these qualifications be more adequate for a client instead? Yet apparently a narcissistic personality disorder and exhibiting highly conspicuous sexual behaviour did not stop this person from finding another job with an non-profit.

Nowhere it is claimed that Christian B wrote the letter to this alleged acquaintance.

You are right, der Spiegel is very conspicuous here and used 'could have'.

The legal counsel for Inga's father is more direct in the link below between minutes 4 and 5. He says that Christian B and employee A had 'unmittelbarer Kontakt', i.e. direct contact. The not so trustworthy Bild newspaper has reported that cell phone records suggest those two were in close proximity shortly after Inga vanished.

Everything is speculation but a connection between Christian B and the place where Inga vanished is quite a coincidence. It is literally in the middle of nowhere and it's not the place where someone would just pass by.

In 2018 I wrote the following about the disappearance of little Inga:
Never in my life I would have dreamed that these files would be those of world-famous Madeleine McCann. Inga was called "the German Madeleine" in the foreign press, but that was more sensationalism than based on facts, no one, with exception of the alleged perpetrator could possibly know at the time that this would turn out to be true. Yet here we are. I wonder what will come of the current suspicions. Every time I think the link between Inga and Madeleine is far-fetched, some tiny detail emerges and the wide gap becomes a little narrower.

Apparently, it all happened the other way around. The link with Madeleine was found during the investigations into the disappearance of Inga.

Privacy settings

Recent investigations show that the prime suspect - in perhaps the most famous missing persons case in the world - bragged about torturing a victim and destroying evidence during an online conversation with another paedophile. In that conversation, Brückner made it clear that he 'wanted to catch something small and use it for a few days'.

German justice encountered the conversation between the two paedophiles during the investigation of another disappearance, that of the 5-year-old German girl Inga Gehricke.

BBM

The report is based on an interview with German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters in The Times. The interview is subscription only.

Fall Inga: Keine Hinweise auf Beteiligung von Christian B.

3,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

In the case of the girl Inga, who disappeared in 2015, the Stendal public prosecutor's office sees no evidence of the involvement of a 43-year-old German.

The case hit the headlines again last week after the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office surprisingly announced that 43-year-old Christian B. is suspected of murder in another case. The case in question is Maddie, who disappeared in 2007. Previously, Bayerischer Rundfunk (BR) and "Focus Online" had reported on developments in the Inga case.

Investigators from Saxony-Anhalt once again intensified their investigation of a possible involvement of the 43-year-old in the case. However, there were no indications that he had been near the scene of the crime, prosecutor Thomas Kramer told the German Press Agency on Friday evening. For example, a radio cell query had shown that the suspect's cell phone had not been logged into the crime scene area.

Inga from Schönebeck in Saxony-Anhalt was five years old when she disappeared without a trace from a forest near Stendal on May 2, 2015. She had made an excursion there with her family. Extensive searches and investigations have not yet been able to clarify what happened to Inga.

BBM

i read this blog, and noticed it had not been posted on this thread:
Disappearance of a child – Inga Gehricke - Sprawy kryminalne

it raised a couple of questions.
the majority of accounts are that inga went to the edge of the woods with other children, and disappeared from there. so those children would have been the last to see her.

a quote from the father:
"At 6.30 pm Father Jens-Uwe saw his daughter for the last time. "Inga hauled off with two 1.5-litre water bottles. She wanted to help with the preparations."
She put the bottles down at the barbecue, walked back to the house - and suddenly disappeared."

did inga go looking for wood with other children sometime after this?

the blog says:
It later transpired that Inga, who was wearing a butterfly t-shirt and blue jeans with her hair tied back in two plaits, was last seen in an area near a sports field, where she had brought a drink and played on a tin horse.

are there three options, for when she was last seen? or have 2 been dismissed.

Christian B.
from upthread there seems some debate as to how CB/'the letter'/'the employee' are linked into this case.
it seems that in 2019 CB wrote a letter - from prison - to 'a non-profit organization'

• the Deaconry (Diakoniewerk) Wilhelmshof is part of ACL - 'a free association of counseling, therapy, pastoral care facilities, clinics and initiatives that are based on the gospel and know how to serve people in need and offer them life supports'
also
'The ACL is not an "umbrella organization" with authority to issue instructions to the affiliated plants. The individual institutions and initiatives work independently on the basis of the Christian image of man, but have different theological affiliations and spiritual characteristics.'

so did CB write to this ACL 'non-profit organization' generally?
or did CB write to the Deaconry Wilhelmshof specifically?
knowing which of these options it was would make a world of difference to the level of coincidence.

Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof e. V.
Christian-social therapeutic dormitory for people with alcohol addiction

Therapy levels: 2, 3

Accommodate: men, women Minimum age: 18 issue: alcohol

Die Einrichtungen - Suche & Übersicht - ACL Deutschland

i read this blog, and noticed it had not been posted on this thread:
Disappearance of a child – Inga Gehricke - Sprawy kryminalne

it raised a couple of questions.
the majority of accounts are that inga went to the edge of the woods with other children, and disappeared from there. so those children would have been the last to see her.

a quote from the father:
"At 6.30 pm Father Jens-Uwe saw his daughter for the last time. "Inga hauled off with two 1.5-litre water bottles. She wanted to help with the preparations."
She put the bottles down at the barbecue, walked back to the house - and suddenly disappeared."

did inga go looking for wood with other children sometime after this?

the blog says:
It later transpired that Inga, who was wearing a butterfly t-shirt and blue jeans with her hair tied back in two plaits, was last seen in an area near a sports field, where she had brought a drink and played on a tin horse.

are there three options, for when she was last seen? or have 2 been dismissed.

Christian B.
from upthread there seems some debate as to how CB/'the letter'/'the employee' are linked into this case.
it seems that in 2019 CB wrote a letter - from prison - to 'a non-profit organization'

• the Deaconry (Diakoniewerk) Wilhelmshof is part of ACL - 'a free association of counseling, therapy, pastoral care facilities, clinics and initiatives that are based on the gospel and know how to serve people in need and offer them life supports'
also
'The ACL is not an "umbrella organization" with authority to issue instructions to the affiliated plants. The individual institutions and initiatives work independently on the basis of the Christian image of man, but have different theological affiliations and spiritual characteristics.'

so did CB write to this ACL 'non-profit organization' generally?
or did CB write to the Deaconry Wilhelmshof specifically?
knowing which of these options it was would make a world of difference to the level of coincidence.

Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof e. V.
Christian-social therapeutic dormitory for people with alcohol addiction

Therapy levels: 2, 3

Accommodate: men, women Minimum age: 18 issue: alcohol

Die Einrichtungen - Suche & Übersicht - ACL Deutschland

Since the author of the blog does not mention his or her sources, I would not pay too much attention to it. Based on the TOS of Websleuths, a blog by a random individual is not a credible source.

Christian B is not a suspect in Inga's disappearance.

3,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

In the case of the girl Inga, who disappeared in 2015, the Stendal public prosecutor's office sees no evidence of the involvement of a 43-year-old German.

The case hit the headlines again last week after the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office surprisingly announced that 43-year-old Christian B. is suspected of murder in another case. The case in question is Maddie, who disappeared in 2007. Previously, Bayerischer Rundfunk (BR) and "Focus Online" had reported on developments in the Inga case.

Investigators from Saxony-Anhalt once again intensified their investigation of a possible involvement of the 43-year-old in the case. However, there were no indications that he had been near the scene of the crime, prosecutor Thomas Kramer told the German Press Agency on Friday evening. For example, a radio cell query had shown that the suspect's cell phone had not been logged into the crime scene area.

Inga from Schönebeck in Saxony-Anhalt was five years old when she disappeared without a trace from a forest near Stendal on May 2, 2015. She had made an excursion there with her family. Extensive searches and investigations have not yet been able to clarify what happened to Inga.

BBM

It is not known to which non-profit Christian B wrote a letter in 2019, only that an employee of the Wilhelmshof who worked there in 2015, had found a new job at this unknown non-profit and was working there in 2019. The letter was written to the non-profit, not to that specific employee.

Hope this helps to clear up the confusion.

Since the author of the blog does not mention his or her sources, I would not pay too much attention to it. Based on the TOS of Websleuths, a blog by a random individual is not a credible source.

Christian B is not a suspect in Inga's disappearance.

It is not known to which non-profit Christian B wrote a letter in 2019, only that an employee of the Wilhelmshof who worked there in 2015, had found a new job at this unknown non-profit and was working there in 2019. The letter was written to the non-profit, not to that specific employee.

Hope this helps to clear up the confusion.
your bold
"However, there were no indications that he had been near the scene of the crime, prosecutor Thomas Kramer told the German Press Agency on Friday evening. For example, a radio cell query had shown that the suspect's cell phone had not been logged into the crime scene area."
the issue really, is that LE have no indications of any suspect near the scene of the crime.
as stated in this thread above, simply switching a cell phone off would account for it not logging in the crime scene area. i hope LE are discounting CB with better examples than that.

'According to the " Volkstimme" he had no alibi for May 2, 2015'. again, this also posted upthread, and published by bild as recently as 6 june 2020. i wonder why CB does not remain a 'potential' suspect?

unlike a village/town/city location, this is an extremely well-defined crime scene, 100 people in a cul-de-sac forest location (plus forest tracks). no-one driving through. LE have a definitive list of everyone there. you have to assume all have been thoroughly investigated. and ruled out.

so on what grounds can LE discount anyone who did live in the slightly wider area, has committed crimes against children, has an interest in young girls, has the ability to leave only one hair at the scene of a crime, and has no alibi?

and obviously a suspect was at the scene of the crime - if you understand my logic.

Bumping for Inga!
The last few weeks I have been reading about the disappearance of little Inga and the parallels between CB and her missing..
Here it is,about CBs cellphone not logged in at that day that Inga went missing and him being ruled out (because of that?)
I wonder what -you all think about this and what does this mean ‘funkzellenabfrage’ ‘radio cell query’ ??
I am A -tech,so...if anyone can explain what excatly it means ,TIA

‘Die Anwältin von Ingas Mutter, Petra Küllmei, hatte schon am Montag vergangener Woche im Volksstimme-Interview kritisiert, dass „nur Standardmaßnahmen wie eine Funkzellenabfrage“ erfolgt seien. Sie sagte gestern zur Aussage des Staatsanwaltes: „Es muss auch nicht jeder überall sein Handy mitnehmen und man kann es auch ausschalten.“ Es sei für sie zumindest auch kein Beweis dafür, dass Christian B. nicht in der Nähe war.’ /

GT:
“Inga's mother's lawyer, Petra Küllmei, had already criticized in the Volksstimme interview on Monday last week that "only standard measures such as a radio cell query" had taken place. Yesterday, she said to the prosecutor's statement: "Not everyone has to take their cell phone with them everywhere and you can turn it off." For her, it was at least not proof that Christian B. was not nearby.’

Vorwürfe gegen die Polizei

Bumping for Inga!
The last few weeks I have been reading about the disappearance of little Inga and the parallels between CB and her missing..
Here it is,about CBs cellphone not logged in at that day that Inga went missing and him being ruled out (because of that?)
I wonder what -you all think about this and what does this mean ‘funkzellenabfrage’ ‘radio cell query’ ??
I am A -tech,so...if anyone can explain what excatly it means ,TIA

‘Die Anwältin von Ingas Mutter, Petra Küllmei, hatte schon am Montag vergangener Woche im Volksstimme-Interview kritisiert, dass „nur Standardmaßnahmen wie eine Funkzellenabfrage“ erfolgt seien. Sie sagte gestern zur Aussage des Staatsanwaltes: „Es muss auch nicht jeder überall sein Handy mitnehmen und man kann es auch ausschalten.“ Es sei für sie zumindest auch kein Beweis dafür, dass Christian B. nicht in der Nähe war.’ /

GT:
“Inga's mother's lawyer, Petra Küllmei, had already criticized in the Volksstimme interview on Monday last week that "only standard measures such as a radio cell query" had taken place. Yesterday, she said to the prosecutor's statement: "Not everyone has to take their cell phone with them everywhere and you can turn it off." For her, it was at least not proof that Christian B. was not nearby.’

Vorwürfe gegen die Polizei
i agree, Inga deserves attention, indeed the same attention as MBM imo.

from your link, i found this link on the same theme. thought it also deserved to be posted.
dated 7.june.2020

Magdeburg l The public prosecutor's office in Stendal announced on Friday that it would restart the investigation into the Inga missing in Stendal. Spokeswoman Birte Iliev: "It is now being examined whether there are new clues in connection with the murder suspect in Braunschweig." At first, she did not provide any further information.

Neue Ermittlungen im Fall Inga

(i also posted it on the MBM forum, CB thread)

i agree, Inga deserves attention, indeed the same attention as MBM imo.

from your link, i found this link on the same theme. thought it also deserved to be posted.
dated 7.june.2020

Magdeburg l The public prosecutor's office in Stendal announced on Friday that it would restart the investigation into the Inga missing in Stendal. Spokeswoman Birte Iliev: "It is now being examined whether there are new clues in connection with the murder suspect in Braunschweig." At first, she did not provide any further information.

Neue Ermittlungen im Fall Inga

(i also posted it on the MBM forum, CB thread)

There are later reports in which the same prosecutor specifically excludes the involvement of Christian B in the disappearance of Inga. These reports have been mentioned here on this thread.

I sincerely hope that I am reading you wrong and that you do in fact NOT wish the same publicity on Inga that has befallen the overexposed disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

There are later reports in which the same prosecutor specifically excludes the involvement of Christian B in the disappearance of Inga. These reports have been mentioned here on this thread.

I sincerely hope that I am reading you wrong and that you do in fact NOT wish the same publicity on Inga that has befallen the overexposed disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
i didn't mention publicity, or over exposure. by equal attention i meant equal attention by LE. hope that is now clear.

it has been mentioned on the CB thread of the MBM forum that german LE have another suspect in mind for the disappearance of Inga.
a polite question, is that your understanding from following the all the published reports?

on this point, the link i believe you are talking about says this...
"The investigators from Saxony-Anhalt now again intensified the possible involvement of the 43-year-old in the case. However, there was no evidence that this [person, i.e. CB] was near the crime scene"
(google english translate. my bold)
currently having no evidence of a person's presence, is different to them not being there. as i previously tried to explain.

maybe the google translate is incorrect. does he specifically exclude CB in his German quote?

you may have other reports that say 'the same prosecutor specifically excludes the involvement of Christian B in the disappearance of Inga'. i don't see these, but would be happy to read them.

what would specifically exclude CB...
if CB had a new alibi, or there was new evidence that CB was elsewhere, or if there was evidence that pointed to another person. i don't see any of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284
Back