Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The hunter's witness was considered meaningless by police so I wouldn't think it's significant by now.

Weren't they from Schönebeck, 1-1.5H away?

That seems unplanned as it wasn't granted they would stay that long. I can't know how often they used to go there.

If she was last seen collecting wood or possibly coming to the road makes a huge difference. Bundesstraße 188 is 2.5Km away so I wouldn't bet she run that long. But if she was on the road alone and a car was arriving, then someone taking the opportunity and doing a U-turn might be plausible.

Last edited:
Is there any detailed report on the circumstances of poor Inga's disappearance? Things like a timeline, how many people were there, adults and children, when was that barbecue planned, who could know, if there were such barbecues with any of those children before, who was the last person who saw Inga and so on. I can't find any source.
Also to answer your question about a timeline,there seemed to be one on FB,but is deleted? On a German forum AllMystery maybe you can find a good timeline?

The hunter's witness was considered meaningless by police so I wouldn't think it's significant by now.

That seems unplanned as it wasn't granted they would stay that long. I can't know how often they used to go there.

If she was last seen collecting wood or possibly coming to the road makes a huge difference. The motorway is 2.5Km away so I wouldn't bet she run that long. But if she was on the road alone and a car was arriving, then someone taking the opportunity and doing a U-turn might be plausible.
It was in the beginning of May when she vanished,must be very cold,also loosing daylight would have made it very difficult to investigate her disappearance.
Maybe tire track traces got lost,due to the weather,the search and darkness?

Allmystery is a good source but their information is huge and I couldn't find a timeline so far.

Weather and season wouldn't help indeed.

I have no picture of the road heading Diakoniewerk but a U-turn might leave some marks (or not) if searched.

Last edited:
Allmystery is a good source but their information is huge and I couldn't find a timeline so far.

Weather and season wouldn't help indeed.

I have no picture of the road heading Diakoniewerk but a U-turn might leave some marks (or not) if searched.
Correct,the info on AM is overwhelming but worth to take a look at.IMO

Anyway...maybe irrelevant,but beside collecting wood for the BBQ,Inga was also playing football and picking flowers.

GT from
( Wenn Kinder spurlos verschwinden )
Inga has been missing since May 2nd, 2015. She picked buttercups and played soccer with the other children. Inga Gehricke, 5, was with her parents and siblings on a visit to the Wilhelmshof, an institution of the Diakonie in Saxony-Anhalt. She disappeared within a few minutes. Nobody had observed anything, and even afterwards there was not the slightest trace.

Here it does state that the family had been there before
Inga Gehricke

Every detail is quite important IMO, WW.

I read that they played football but I imagined boys only as girls don't use to play football a lot. But since they were only 9 maybe they needed boys and girls to play.

Coming back to CB ,the POI in the case of MM.He didnt have an albi and from where he had that minor parking accident/or where he lived at that time,it seems that it near Poland.
‘Just one day before Inga disappeared in Wilhelmshof, he also had a small documented accident in a parking lot on the A2 near Helmstedt, ”she says. That's about an hour's drive from the forest where Inga disappeared. According to de Volksstimme, Brückner also did not have an alibi for the 2nd of May of 2015.
A2 File:Map D A2.svg - Wikimedia Commons

There are later reports in which the same prosecutor specifically excludes the involvement of Christian B in the disappearance of Inga. These reports have been mentioned here on this thread.

I sincerely hope that I am reading you wrong and that you do in fact NOT wish the same publicity on Inga that has befallen the overexposed disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I'm too somewhat confused about this attitude - even Inga's mother wants more attention and hopes that it helps solve her daughter's disappearence:

Vermisst seit 2015: Ingas Mutter macht den Ermittlern in Stendal schwere Vorwürfe

Also "kein Hinweis" means "no proof". It is nowhere stated that his involvement has been excluded. It's just there is no proof (at this point) of his involvement. Definitely not the same.

Where are those reports you quote? I only found the one with the no proof, but none that mentions him being off the list of suspects.

Hello all.

First of all I did left a small introduction about myself here : - Meet & Greet for New Members (just in case someone wants to check that out.
This will be my first post at this "Inga" thread just to "announce" that I did decide to "review" little Inga missing case.
By "reviewing" I do want to do several things.
I'm going to read all that I can and it's published and available to the general public either in this forum and on other German forums about Inga disappearance and I'm going to compile two reports on the case.
The first report will contain details that I might eventual find worth investigating further and will be send directly to Stendal police. A 2nd report will be prepared to be post here (hopefully just in some weeks) containing my take on this "case" and reviewing previous posts on this thread saying in clear detail why I do agree/disagree with some of what was mentioned on the case as well as stating why some "scenarios" appear to be far-off or less likely to had happened.
I do need some time thought as I'm going to carefully read all that I can as I don't want to make sloppy assumptions or reach false conclusions.
There are several problems that I want to be very clear from the start and I will post them right now in topic-like format :

- I don't claim to be any crime expert neither a missing children expert from any sort although I did helped in a missing children case more then 10 years ago and that case ended up solved. I did never worked on a "cold case" thought. What I do want to offer is another point of view or review over the facts that are available with the aim of "maybe" somehow end up with something that did escape other people and that it might end up helping explaining what happened to little Inga or at least get other paths to explore further.

- My "review" will have 2 steps at the start. 1st I will compile all info that I can and create my reports that on a 2nd step will be posted and send to authorities. Further steps will be decided later on when I do have more info and I will go from there. depending on how things end up going and/or what I do end up discovering I will see what can be done more. For now I will start with what I have. There will be no giving up on Inga or sort of like. This is something that I do want to stress out I do intend to follow this case up until truth is revealed and found.

- I do want to make also a reference to the fact that there might be family/friends of Inga or Inga family reading what is posted about the case (maybe) and if that ends up to be truth and if someone do end up reading my posts I truly hope that I'm not causing more pain or "renewing" the pain as I write. I know what can be like to loose someone who we care for and then have to go to forums and see all that people writing with all those theories and stuff and that can increase hugely the pain. Family might think "ok, those guys are just a bunch of crazy people who know nothing, how can they help even if police wasn't unable to do a thing ?" and that can bring over the pain of having to "deal" again and again with the "loss" that they did suffer and if I end up hurting or "renewing" the feelings of loss or pain I want to say that I do really don't mean to do so and I will be very careful with what I'm going to state in public but I do believe that throwing a stone to the water and make the water move it's better than having a stagnated pound. If the "case" is stagnated and people will not search and research it over and over nothing new will be found and we all will be like in 2015 without knowing. By "agitating the waters" we might somehow manage to make someone to remember something or might be a small lead worth following that was missed at beginning so even if it's painful and dreadful hiding from the pain will not help to discover what did in reality happened.

- I'm from Portugal and my knowledge of German language is very poor (I did only start studying German last year for another different reason not related to review crimes). Also I don't have access to any official police files and all my assumptions will have to be made at least from the start based on what was posted on the media. I did never traveled outside Portugal so I do have to rely on google maps for locations as well but hopefully it will be enough for a start. Later on I will see if further info is required. I do must stress out that I will be missing a huge amount of info that is probably stated on the official Inga files as I do have only access to contradictory media statements. Unlike a very (un)popular missing girl in Algarve - Portugal (where PJ did release to some people a DVD containing all the process when the secrecy of justice did end) on Inga case I will have to go by with what the media did state and because they contradict themselves a huge amount of times I will have to judge what is correct and what is not. It's not that I can just check the witness testimonials like we can for example do on the case that I did previously mentioned. What I can do is a "cross suspect" investigation as well but that would be relying on pure luck as it would require for the same suspect to have committed a crime on a case that I have info about. As a matter of fact I did start to analyze just at a first glance what I have regarding Inga and compared with the other case and I did almost immediately get a "line of investigation" or a subject that I would like to investigate over René Hasse case but it's totally un-related to Inga so I will just pass that out to the competent authorities as well as a separated memo.

- I'm not sure as well about how authorities will react to what I will provide as they might as well have intro consideration (like I have) that they are the pros and we are just mere spectators and if they couldn't find a certain lead or follow a certain path so what can we as normal people do ? At any rate I will send my reports just in hope that someone will read them and in hope that I can hopefully reach something that was not yet investigated or followed. Again at least it will agitate waters and make someone somewhere think about little Inga that is still out somewhere and need to be found.

- To finalize I will also state that I don't hold "good expectations". I'm not the kind of guy that will hallucinate with a "happy outcome" over this. I did many years ago talk with many people related to missing children and when the very popular case happened in Portugal there were all kind of people saying that the girl would be ok and well taken care by someone who loved her allot and there was even a guy that once asked for the kidnapper to dress up as Santa Claus and deliver the girl back to the family in Christmas (and no - I'm not joking over that one) - I'm going to be as realistic as I can get and I will not go with the "easy" or the most colorful scenario but I will not go in the other way as well as I've been there and I've seen that, in other words conspiracy and painful "realities" that serves the mind of sick people who enjoy it will not serve my purpose as well. What I do seek is the truth as factual and clear as possible. If I can reach that or not that will be another story but for now that is what I do aim. As an example some sort of "elite" kind of "theory" involving people with high positions on government kidnapping children to sell them to other guys that would use the children in brothels and then remove the organs to sell to other people, that kind of "horror kind" of "stories" that look a huge like the urban myths about "Chinese shops" where people were supposed kidnapped and hold to get organs removed, etc is the kind of BS that is not appreciated and will be immediately be discarded and exposed. Yes there are very nasty people and yes there are very nasty criminals that do like to do harm to others but for now let's not over exaggerate one way or another and unless there is something significant that leads in one direction let's not be over pessimist neither over optimist.

- And at the end I will hope for the best outcome possible. Whatever I "uncover" with this review let's hope it to be the best scenario possible but if not I do pray with all my heart for Inga and I do wish that if she is no longer among us that at least she passed away fast and without pain. I do tend to get attached to this sort of news when young people end up to be victims so I do know that by reviewing this I might end up getting close to the case and most likely will end up suffering at the end as well but let's hope that we can have an end and figure out something new.

This is my introduction here and I did end up writing too much for a first post so I hope that I did have covered all that I wanted to say for now. I do have weeks of work ahead with this so I better start it now.

If something ends up to happen on the meanwhile I might have to comment prior to post my final first report like for example today is on the German news this :

Halle: Polizei jagt diesen Kinderfänger

On that news we can read that 2 joggers did rescue a 6 year old girl that was thrown to a river. Apparently the girl was declared as "missing" by the parents. With the info that they provide a "suspect" did grab the child from house (or nearby), take the child on his lap across the city (he was seen) and then end up throwing the child in the river where she ended up been saved.

There were some "discussion" over some forums in Germany that the case might related to "Inga" because of the age of the child and the fact that Halle is not so far from Stendal but I did automatically exclude any link with Inga. Goes without saying and I'm not going to enter in details over this but if a perpetrator were to use the same sort of method to kidnap and kill Inga it would look like Inga would "walk" on a forest and had an accident and the body would had been recover by now in the same way it would if Inga were indeed had to get lost in the forest by herself. I will write about it later in detail as I do want to cover that possible scenario as well later on. But I'm getting a little bit away of focus talking about this now. I will leave it for much later as I do have to digest a huge amount of info.

I don't want to do this as a "I do think" theory, I want to have grounds and fundaments for each suspicion so I'm reading many cases of children that were murdered and many who did get lost to have an idea in real life about what happen so that I can relate to little Inga.

Back to work now. See you all shortly.

Also I don't have access to any official police files and all my assumptions will have to be made at least from the start based on what was posted on the media.

Quote snipped by me.

:) Even if you could access police files, you couldn't post information from them here. Please remember that on this website, if you state facts about the case, you should post links to the articles from mainstream media where you found it, and you can write, "In my opinion...," but you can't post rumors, you can't sleuth the victim's family, you can't post links to social media websites, you must be careful not to post anything that could affect the police investigation, you can't accuse anyone by name who has not been officially reported as a suspect by police, and you have to remain victim-friendly, including toward the parents. (I hope I don't sound bossy. I look forward to your opinions and wouldn't like to see your posts deleted for breaking rules.)

Vermisste, I wish you a warm welcome and I'm very happy that you're so interested in Inga's case.

I can't wait for your reports and hope you can find lots of new and relevant info.

Vielen Dank !

And don't worry; I will abide by those rules.

:)
Hi,
Now never posted on this forum for IG before, but after reading some things, especially regard the hunter, that heard a person shout papa, and this has been dismissed, how many hunters would be in the forest??
, I know they said no trails were found, but no one knows where she is, could there be a possibility that a hunter found her and took her, and they could be keeping her? Just a thought that's never been mentioned

Hi,
Now never posted on this forum for IG before, but after reading some things, especially regard the hunter, that heard a person shout papa, and this has been dismissed, how many hunters would be in the forest??
, I know they said no trails were found, but no one knows where she is, could there be a possibility that a hunter found her and took her, and they could be keeping her? Just a thought that's never been mentioned

Hi there and thanks for posting.

This "hunter" is somewhat "suspicious" and i would like to investigate him further but when he did alert the police/search forces it was already 4 AM, meaning the place was already covered with search teams.

There are several possibilities that I do want to explore as i do intend to figure out what did happen to little Inga at all cost, no matter what.

There is the possibility that little Inga did indeed got "lost" and later "something else" did happen to justify the fact that her little body did never apear and I do have some clues already about several possibilities.

IF the Hunter was telling the truth it's possible that by that night little Inga was still alive and lost on the forest and no-one was able to rescue Her alive.

It would be VERY BAD LUCK for our little Inga to get lost instead of been taken and someone did take oportunity to harm/kill her.

It's NOT likely for a stranger to he place o enter there and "hunt" for a random child like little Inga. BUT someone that was already there could have taken the chance to get to Her, that is a fact.

I will not go intro major details but i do suspect of some people and I even consider that some of the children that were with little Inga might be related at some degree.

There are many stuff that was NEVEER talked here about this case like the possibility of one of the children of the group to have caused the death of little Inga, the possibility of one or more of the adults that were with Inga parents to be responsable and there is also some employees of the Diakonianwerk and nearby facilities that do require more investigation.

BUT there is also a possibility for acidental death. I did study allot on the past few weeks just to trying to figure out what might have happened to our little Inga and there are several cases of missing children that went missing for days on woods and some were recovered and others were not, so getting lost by herself means a possible scenario that I didn't discard yet even more knowing that the "Hunter" could have really eard little Inga calling for her "Vater".

Hi,

Honestly and to be 100% direct and frank with you I don't think our little Inga is alive.

I do HOPE with all of my heart that She died of accidental death either by wandering alone on the forest or even by some sort of kids having fun gone wrong.

BUT if little Inga was killed/hurted by a human I will not rest up untill i do get to him, and that is a promise.

What makes this case "so different" is the fact that on that "little circle" from where little Inga went missing there were 8 other children at a very close distance so an "attacker" would have to enter that "circle" without any of the other children saw him/her. Also the attacker would have to pass by the houses where the parents were, even more knowing that there are declarations from little Inga's father stating that at least in one ocasion he did saw Her by the window of the house where he was,

It would be VERY HARD for someone "strange" to the place to went there with all the safety measures including shutting down the cell phone (no strange activity was registred on the cell towers so no stranger pedo entering the place with cell phone on) and then go to the midlled of the bush just praying for a child to appear there "lost" from no-where.

Because If we assume a pdeophile/killer attack most likely he did had to enter the "circle" to snatch little Inga, and if we assume that little Inga did went alone to the inside of the bush I can see many other ways for "unfortunate accident" apart from the fact that someone might have killed her.

Idea is that She would be extremely unlucky to get lost only to be get found by a child molester/killer.

Also that molester/killer would need to dispose of her little body in a very fast way in order for him/her to return to the "place of origin" without getting too much suspiciouse.

In other words if little Inga was killed by an "insider" that "insider" needed to be fast and return to his normal life without getting attention to him.

Little Inga was an outsider to the place as well so no-one could have targeted Her from the outside.

If She was "targeted" she was from the inside, from someone that was already on the spot and didn't resist Her.

That is the only possibility that I see in relation of pedophile attack, IF little Inga was targeted by a pedophile it was someone that was already on the spot and that saw Her and got "crazy" for Her, but even so the guy/girl would need to go and enter a place full of other children that knew each other without "detection".

Unless the private investigator that later told that little Inga did "fight" with the other kids and wen to another playground is correct but I don't think so, because that would place all the 9 children on the main playground and NOT on the "circle" near the 3 houses and the official version do state that little Inga did went missing from there while collecting wood.

Truth is that if our "keline" Inga were towent missing from the playground chances for a pedophile/attacker to have taken her would be hugely HIGHER rather than if She did went to the woods alone ... If the official version of the facts are the truth by now I'm more inclined to think of an accident assuming She did went to the bush alone.

I would LOVE to check ALL declarations of parents and children on the process file.

For me what is ABSOLUTLY important is WHO was with WHOM when little Inga went missing.

I would love to know if ANY of the other children that were not related to Inga (not siblings) were left alone with Inga and/or if they were ALLWAYS under the sight of at least one Inga siblig.

Same goes for Inga parents. Were they ALLWAYS in presnce of the other 4 friends or did at least one of them did "went out of their view" for a while?

I want to discard first the possibility that someone close to little Inga to have commited the crime.

Only then I would move to people on the facilities like employees and even people that were staying there under treatment.

There is the possibility that someone from there was on the woods doing something and did take the oportunity to harm our little Inga; yes, that possibility do exist but if this was the case the person doing the crime was able to stay on the crime scene and return to their place of origin without getting a red flag. Meaning for example someone working on the facility to commit the crime and return to their work without anyone noticing that the person were to be missing for a while ...

This have to be carefully analyzed and requires lots of time and access to the official files, it's not a thing that can be done just by reading news on the press.

Hi there and thanks for posting.

There are many stuff that was NEVEER talked here about this case like the possibility of one of the children of the group to have caused the death of little Inga, the possibility of one or more of the adults that were with Inga parents to be responsable and there is also some employees of the Diakonianwerk and nearby facilities that do require more investigation.

Hello vermisstekindersuche,

I have snipped your post to draw attention to the above.
Please familiarize yourself with the rules here at WS.
For instance, no one is a suspect here, unless LE has declared them to be so.
The identity of the children present at the Wilhelmshof is protected by German law and there is no MSM source that names them. You need a MSM source to confirm your statements, including the possibility that one of them may have caused Inga's death.

The same applies to anyone present at the Wilhelmshof. You may investigate them but you cannot post about that here, unless this is supported by reports in MSM or from the police.

WS is a victim friendly forum and the parents and siblings of little Inga are considered vitims too.

Hope this helps.

Thank s for that, the hunter that heard someone shout papa, I do believe, and possibly said papa as she heard a man's voice or figure of a man, as it would of been dark, but I also meant how many other hunters where out and about?? And it was just a fluke that he came across a child, reference regard in Russia about 6 months ago, were a young girl was taken in a car, after she left home after argument with parents, (cctv footage saw her walking down the road)
the girl was murdered after assault, and the woman who was with the man, went to the police, and he was arrested, and they got her body (had mentioned this on mm forum months ago)

By the time that the Hunter did ear that there should be already a huge amount of people on the woods looking for little Inga including LEA.

I don't know how many hunters would normaly be there (if any) but my guess is that the "Hunter" was there to help with the search.

Little Inga went missing at 19:40 (last seen) and the Hunter did report to have eard calling for papa at the middle of the night. By that time the place was already full of people looking for little Inga. Police was called at 20:00 and arrived shortly after.

Regarding the RUSSIAN case, yes, the problem with that is simple. On the Russian case you have someone that is alone and wents missing. It would be like Peggy K. that was on her way from school and was taken.

Our little Inga did went missing from a circle where other 8 children were present. We would need to assume that the "killer" would need to be "waiting" in the middle of the bush.

In case of the Russian girl the guy would be doing is normal life, did saw a girl that he did want to abuse/kill and did the thing.

For this to be possible in our little Inga case it would mean that the killer would have to be someone "stationary" on that location that would commit the crime in their place of living.

It's NOT like Morgan Chauntel Nick that went missing from the Baseball game.

For example on Morgan case ANYONE attending the game could take her, blend in with the crowd and get by un-noticed. Then he/she could kill the little one and return to their normal life.

On little Inga case someone would need to enter a strange place FULL of people that knew each other. A STRANGER would stick out and NOT blend in.

There was little Inga, her 3 sibblings and 5 more children that were son/daughters or the other 2 couples that were friends with Inga's parents so all 9 children did knew each other.

A stranger passing by would need to have a reason to be there and no stranger was "captured" by the cell towers or seen on the facility, etc ...

It makes things harder. Someone would need a "motive" to go there. If so that person wouldn't take percautions like shutting down the cell phone.

If this was a case like the Russian case let's assume person X he goes to the instituition to do something, sees little Inga crying and moving on the playground and takes Her. The problem with this is that the person X would have gone to the instituition with a first goal so he would have his cell phone ON and he would have been seen on the instituition.

If it was an EXTERNAL pedophile/killer he would need to go to the middle of no-where, enter the bush and waiting there without a single person noticing him and wait for a child to went missing to catch Her.

It's possible for a pedophile or sexual motivated crime but it would have to be done by someone already on the place...

Hello vermisstekindersuche,

I have snipped your post to draw attention to the above.
Please familiarize yourself with the rules here at WS.
For instance, no one is a suspect here, unless LE has declared them to be so.
The identity of the children present at the Wilhelmshof is protected by German law and there is no MSM source that names them. You need a MSM source to confirm your statements, including the possibility that one of them may have caused Inga's death.

The same applies to anyone present at the Wilhelmshof. You may investigate them but you cannot post about that here, unless this is supported by reports in MSM or from the police.

WS is a victim friendly forum and the parents and siblings of little Inga are considered vitims too.

Hope this helps.

OK !!! Thanks for the reminder.

IT WAS JUST MY OPPINION IDEA.

Yes, No-One is suspect, you are correct.

Sorry for the post it was just "possibilities" and SURE i'm considering the parents and siblings of little Inga as victims too.

(...)

OK ! I'm doing that for the past few weeks,
Believe me, this case is driving me nutts.
I will avoid publish my findings as the last thing that I do want is to cause problems to the investigation,
But i do want to figure out what did happen to little Inga. And I will NEVER guive up.
I will be "more quiet" but stay assured that I'm working on this on the background.
And once again thanks for the warning.
Again i'm sorry, i was just making scenarios on my mind about what could had happen but I will keep it for me and for the BKA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back