Found Deceased Germany - Liam Colgan, 29, Scottish tourist, Hamburg, 10 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-43554248
No obvious reason 'laid back, doting uncle' vanished
Eamonn said there had been no incident, such as a "run-in" with another group before Liam became separated from the stag party, that would explain his disappearance.

He said: "Liam is very laid back, very positive, a very proud and doting uncle to my two children.

"He's never been restricted in what he's wanted to do in his life. There is no reason that he would take off and not let us know."
He said: "It's incredible the help we've had from strangers. If they can be hopeful, then I can be that way as well.

"We've been told the efforts by ourselves and others in trying to find Liam in Hamburg is unprecedented. That makes me feel confident that we are doing everything we can to find him."
Eamonn said that while his brother's survival instincts continued to function, such as being able to find food and drink, he may not know who he is, or where he is due to the effects of amnesia.

The missing persons charity, the Lucie Blackman Trust, has told the family that it was "easy" for people to lose themselves in continental Europe.

Eamonn said: "The trust says it is a lot easier than getting lost here, and that people with a head injury have ended up in different countries than the one they went missing in.
rbbm.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazin...ory-mystery/3l7fXg75ftnKxpGiaefFxL/story.html
[h=1]Cracking a memory mystery[/h]
[h=2]When a Philadelphia man arrives in Boston without remembering the trip, it’s up to a neurologist to figure out what went wrong.[/h]
By Dr. Allan H. Ropper and Brian David Burrell October 10, 2014
“If this isn’t a transient amnesia,” I asked myself, “what else could it be?” There were only a few possibilities: a concussion, a viral infection in his brain, ongoing seizures, or a stroke. All four affect memory. Three out of four are life-threatening. His CAT scan was normal, seizures seemed unlikely, and it wasn’t drug-induced, so it had to be either transient global amnesia or stroke.
TGA varies little from person to person. It is one of the few neurological syndromes that has inviolate borders, and Godfrey’s form of memory loss was too spotty, going backward and forward, to fall within those borders. There was also the issue of his awkward gait. I began to worry that a low blood flow to his temporal lobes was the true underlying problem and that he might be at risk of losing a divot from his brain with a stroke.

In the 23d hour of observation, the nurse called me and said that Godfrey’s speech had become slurred, and then the pieces fell together. He was having a stroke. When I walked in, his speech was indeed slurred. When I asked him to walk, I saw that his coordination had completely gone. Godfrey had a garden-variety arterial blockage from a cholesterol plaque upon which a clot had formed. As the clot accreted, it had caused decreased blood flow to the temporal lobes, resulting in an evolving stroke instead of a sudden one.
rbbm.

If Liam was slipped a drug in his drink, it could potentially cause a seizure. Excessive alcohol alone could do that as well. It isn't too far fetched to wonder if he had a seizure effecting mentation.

One thing is for certain. By all descriptions, Liam sounds like a grand fellow. Our prayers and concerns seem well placed. Liam, time to be found!

But why would anyone spike his drink? What's to gain from it?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

But why would anyone spike his drink? What's to gain from it?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
https://www.essex.police.uk/advice/alcohol/drink-spiking/
There are many reasons why someone might spike your drink but the most common are merely for amusement or to commit sexual assault, rape or theft.

But that doesn’t mean women are the only ones at risk. Men are too. In fact almost 11 per cent of people who report having their drinks spiked are male.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLoHxqenig
[h=1]City woman caught spiking a man's drink in pub[/h]

if someone was that way out they could use one of the legal highs,some are still available in germany..if they used say a ketamine version it takes 30/40 mins to kick in properly.50/100 mg is enough to make someone well disorientated.its near tasteless and colourless.it will last 4 hours+...people do it for a laugh..those drugs can in some people cause memory loss and that can be long lasting.because the legal high versions are mainly made in china the quality is un guaranteed,the last 10 batches were fine then 1 is really bad,it has weirder effects .some people who have tried lsd type drugs have been permanently brain damaged after one dose..i read a guide written by a local in hamburg about the area he was in and some parts were highlighted as very dodgy.it mentioned some ladies of the night were less than trustworthy..it advised things like never take credit cards or ur wallet,strictly cash only.

heres one i used a lot( taken it not given) https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diphenidine suprized im not walking round germany as well.....50mg on first use will get u reasonably affected..100mg and ur.not gona remember much..150mg and forget reality and ur memory for a day or two....once woke up in hospital after nearly 3 days that are a complete blank and i was used to it..it was a duff batch...it costs peanuts for a gram £10 if that....

here u go,taken 5 mins to find german supplier....4-meo-pcp..worse than diphenidine.. 18 euro 1/2 gram...first use 150 mg and ull probably wake up in poland not knowing how u got there,,i kid u not...do not try it at home..most are sold now as research drugs..they are analogs of most street drugs but way more powerful... the effects if it bites u can be days or weeks i kid u not..it can be likeend to hypnosis when the main effects wear off..u function ok but in a different world
so who fancies a night out..ill get the drinks:scared:
http://www.rc-king.co/4_meo_pcp.htm

And then we have the bar owner where Liam and stag party were drinking who says he can't access the surveillance video because "he forgot the password". What rubbish!

Amateur speculation and opinion.

Let‘s not forget the possibility that he was simply drunk, probably to the point of alcohol poisoning and blackout. I can‘t follow the drink spiking theories. If he had just two beers and ended up stumbling and being disoriented, I‘d get it. But at a stag-do with lots of drinking over several hours?

And then we have the bar owner where Liam and stag party were drinking who says he can't access the surveillance video because "he forgot the password". What rubbish!

Amateur speculation and opinion.
there were things going on in the bar they didnt want seen..drugs, fiddles at the bar ripping customers off..hookers..locals spiking drinks for a laugh

its a red light area described as amsterdam without the coffee bars but rougher....from what i see its one of those places u dont go down the side streets after 2 in the morning unless ur very street wise or foolish...

Let‘s not forget the possibility that he was simply drunk, probably to the point of alcohol poisoning and blackout. I can‘t follow the drink spiking theories. If he had just two beers and ended up stumbling and being disoriented, I‘d get it. But at a stag-do with lots of drinking over several hours?
if his last drink was spiked it would explain it..it would take a lot less drugs to have a big effect with a lot of alcohol in his system. its only a therory but knowing what those drugs can do its reasonably possible it why hes wandering about with duff memory..

Come on Liam, we’re waiting for you to come home.

if his last drink was spiked it would explain it..it would take a lot less drugs to have a big effect with a lot of alcohol in his system. its only a therory but knowing what those drugs can do its reasonably possible it why hes wandering about with duff memory..
We don‘t know if he‘s wandering about, it‘s a theory based on another theory. Nothing against theories, but the known facts are that he drank a lot and was last seen (supposedly very drunk) on CCTV an hour after leaving the Veermaster. None of the other „sightings“ have been confirmed, some are even ridiculous. Again, all speculations are fine but I think those „sightings“ developed a momentum where the most likely explanation is completely disregarded.

BTW: St. Pauli where Reeperbahn is located may be a bit rougher but it also has a high Police presence and enough visitors (especially at night) to step in if anything was about to happen. There are other places in Hamburg I‘d not go at night. I lived in NYC in the early 90‘s and know what rough areas can be like - Reeperbahn doesn‘t even come close. Pickpocketing and drug dealing certainly is a problem but you don‘t really have to fear for your life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back