Found Alive Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As rachaellouise noted above, what happens when she is too old for him? Would he do away with her? Does he pimp her out for money for food, etc.? Will he use her to lure younger girls to him? None of this is good. JMO

03 May 2013 - Maria went Missing
03 May 2014
03 May 2015 - still Maria has not been found :(

Today is the 2nd year since Maria was last at home with her family, and at school with her friends, being a thirteen year old girl - until Bernhard Haase abducted her.

I wish that wherever she may be that she has days of hope and days of happiness and that she knows that people care and think about her.
Come home soon Maria - even if its just a phone call home to your mother to let her know that you are OK.
Thinking of Maria's family and friends too throughout (all) of this worrying time.

mariameer.jpg

So sorry, I'd hoped she would have been found before this.

Two years ? I cannot believe it :(

Google translation of article:
See More at...
http://www.bild.de/regional/stuttga...ter-maria-seit-zwei-jahren-40806888.bild.html

Maria (15)
Disappeared two years

Freiburg - you is wanted by Interpol for two years. And still there is no trace of her, Mary (15) from Freiburg.

The girl, then 13 years old, has since May 4, 2013 the run - together with their Internet love: The man is 40 years or older. In addition the police also investigated Monika Beisler (51), the mother, according to Maria. Via the Internet.
The second anniversary of Mary's disappearance is a test for Monika Beisler. "It's hard. But I give up hope that Maria returns," she says. "And I'll continue to work to find them.

The Freiburg native and compared with 55-year-old Bernhard Haase from Blomberg in North Rhine-Westphalia who met in 2012 in an internet chatroom, says police spokeswoman Laura Riske. This has resulted in the evaluation of chats by the investigators. The contact between the two remained outsiders hidden, the mother knew nothing. Her daughter and the man who could be her grandfather, finally agreed the joint flight.
The police is based on a love affair. Accordingly, the girl is voluntarily gone with the man. Nevertheless, the 55-year-old has thereby committed an offense, because Maria is still a minor and it is unclear whether it is still voluntary at the man. That is why he is sought an international arrest warrant. The allegation is on child abduction in a particularly serious case and suspicion of severe sexual abuse of children.

Since Maria's disappearance, investigators had pursued 830 tracks, 90 of them abroad. Last ran Eastern Europe into view. In Summer 2013 Maria and her companion had been seen in Poland, during an overnight stay in the car and when buying food. Even from a hotel in Slovakia that time there were hints. Since - nothing.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Google Translation. Read more:
http://www.beta.lz.de/lippe/blomberg/20449732_Seit-zwei-Jahren-keine-Spur-von-vermisster-Maria.html

jLwkBQl+zaP2UU9w=.jpg

Bernhard Haase from Blomberg and Maria from Freiburg remain disappeared.
The second anniversary of Mary's disappearance is an acid test for the 51-year-old Monika Beisler. "It's hard. But I give up hope that Maria returns, "says the single mother of today's 15-year-olds. "And I'll continue to work to find it." The forced by the mother looking for Maria met on the Internet on a great echo. This also makes this case unusual - as the long duration of the disappearance.
-----
"It's like the proverbial search for a needle in a haystack," said Riske. Since Maria's disappearance, investigators had pursued 830 tracks, 90 of them abroad. Last ran Eastern Europe into view. In Summer 2013 Maria and her companion had been seen in Poland, during an overnight stay in the car and when buying food. Even from a hotel in Slovakia that time there were hints. These are the so far last sign of life of the two. In Poland and the car of the man and its shepherd had been found previously.

-----

"The case of Mary is extraordinary and unprecedented," says Lars Bruhn, CEO of "Initiative for Missing Children" in Hamburg.

Words From Maria's Mother on the 2nd Year Anniversary of Maria's Disappearance...

Wordpress Link - https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/maria-wird-seit-zwei-jahren-vermisst/
Translation: Google

Maria has been missing for two years .......
In recent days, I no longer goes an anecdote from the head. I want to tell you ... ..
Maria and her brother also visited the kindergarten because her brother was very ill.

I was busy all day with his power and my little mouse certainly did not know what to do with their power. All parents know this situation in which one wishes one could be divided into two, better still divided three parts.
So I called the grandmother to help who came and snatched the little girl bursting with energy and went with him to the playground.
When she came back she said: You should have seen, hardly I opened the front door, she jumped out, and ran and hopped in a circle like a little colt, when you open the gate.
Ten years later, this foal (to stay with this image) bildschön, blitzgescheit and full energetic curiosity about the world of adults.
Unfortunately, this world is for the time being behind a gate and the entrance there is in the future.
But there is someone, an adult who secretly opens the gate a Spalt..schmeichelt promises and attracts ...
The Little foal has never been something seriously out of evil and adults Why should this evil adults up to?
And the foal trusts and hops going .......
That was today (!) Two years ago, not a normal thinking person is now still believe the good mood jumps my little foal is still full of life and in the circle ......... ..

There is almost nothing that was not done in the past two years to find my daughter and I still firmly believe that in the end does not conquer evil and we will see Maria.
I would like to especially thank today, in the media. Against all warnings, I made up a few exceptions, no bad experiences with them.
On the contrary, I had on the whole to deal with very sensitive and responsible reporters.
I can not possibly name all, so I link below today's press reports.

The biggest thanks but I owe you and my Team..ihr only have all made it possible. Was only through your cooperation and solidarity, through your ideas and your vehement use for my daughter and a search of this magnitude at all possible.

For reasons which I will not talk at the moment, I've decided to give in the coming weeks no further interviews.

However, it will continue, even or especially in the background done everything humanly possible to find Maria.

Is there anything new about Maria? I can’t seem to find anything recent now. Also, wasn’t there a Facebook group at one point? I thought I’d joined it a year or two ago but it seems to have all vanished. Anyone know the if there is an active one now? Thanks.

I still think about Maria every day and wonder where she is and if she is happy. I would imagine the novelty of being with an older man would have worn off by now. What will he do if she tries to leave?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still think about Maria every day and wonder where she is and if she is happy. I would imagine the novelty of being with an older man would have worn off by now. What will he do if she tries to leave?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What will he do when she's a woman and no longer a little girl ?

:bump:

Any news - Im sorry I have been away for some time :(
I will do some research over the weekend...

I did a quick search and did come across an article dated Dec 19 2015 - where it said there were 740 tracks (tips) - 90 of them were from foreign countries.
Thats a little more telling than the numbers before - and that some of them are outside of Germany.

Article: The Internet was their undoing: the case of Brigitte-Maria Henselmann (German)
http://www.suedkurier.de/nachrichte...l-Brigitte-Maria-Henselmann;art417930,8392484

The last blog post from Marias Mother was at Christmas 2015 -
https://translate.google.com.au/tra...https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/&prev=search

it seems that Maria is yet to be found, or to come home :(

9th February 2016

Google translation from an article in German
Fall bleibt rätselhaft - Read more:

http://www.radiolippe.de/nachrichten/lippe/detailansicht/fall-bleibt-raetselhaft.html

Nearly three years after the disappearance of 13 -year-old Maria Henselmann from Freiburg the case remains mysterious . Investigators have no clue where the young people and their 40th years his senior companion could stay in Blomberg .

The case Maria is probably unique in Germany , said police spokeswoman Laura Riske on radio lip inquiry . The authority did set the wheels in motion . The number of processed instructions lies now at about 1,000 . The latest hot tip led the police two years ago to Poland - to no avail . Meanwhile went only very occasionally Hinwiese on the unlikely pair a . The international manhunt continues . Investigators seek Blomberger Bernhard Haase via international arrest warrant for child abduction and sexual abuse . The man had the girl met on the Internet .

Bitte Findet Maria!

Is there anything new about Maria? I can’t seem to find anything recent now. Also, wasn’t there a Facebook group at one point? I thought I’d joined it a year or two ago but it seems to have all vanished. Anyone know the if there is an active one now? Thanks.

Maria's Facebook page 'Bitte Findet Maria' - is still there - its a closed group - I think the admin have to approve new members.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/bitte.findet.maria

Wordpress Blog from Maria's Mother:
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/

Bookmarking - I stupidly erased all my subscribed threads :facepalm:

A message from Maria's Mother to her on her 16th Birthday ...
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/16-geburtstag/

Translated extract in blue - below...

Last night I lay awake ... .versuchte in well-chosen words a post for your birthday to formulate.But so hard I try hard, it just will not come out of it, which I do not immediately not cast again.

It is very hard, I know little Maria, the schoolchild and the 13 year old ... but today you will ... .. 16

What to write if there are no words? What one wishes, if an infinite number of scenarios in which you find yourself, are conceivable?

And yet ... in the unlikely event should be given and you have access to the Internet, I'm sure that looking it up here today ....

Since you were little, you have heard from me that you hold under any and all circumstances, his family honor. Because the family is your castle ... .if it is hard in life, you can always escape you in this castle ... and this castle will close their protective walls always about you.

Although our castle was suspended the last three years most violent storms, was attacked and at times it looked as if they would break ... .You STANDING !!! Stronger than ever ... ..AND WAITING FOR YOU.

No matter who or what you be preventing the moment, to come home ... we are there and we wait and if there is still years goes ... .You miss unspeakably and nothing is complete without you.

I wish you on your birthday, you're not suffering, that no matter where you are, at least you have the feeling that it is your own will.

Your mother
(With Markus Henselmann)

To think that so much time has passed now without a word from Maria, or a sighting of the pair, or the capture of the INTERPOL WANTED Haase - I wonder what is going on.

But today is Maria's Birthday so from me, my thoughts....

I am reminded again that you are missing Maria - and that there is not a friend, nor relative, nor anyone you previously knew who can give you a hug, a present, their love and best wishes to you personally on this day - your Birthday.
I hope that you are well. I hope that life is treating you with respect and kindness. I hope you are happy and safe, and mostly I hope that one day you can go home to your family and loved ones, and receive all the hugs from them that you have missed.
I can only hope at this stage, along with all the thousands of people who have you in their hearts and thoughts, that one day we will hear that you are returned, and that you are OK.
But for today - I wish you a very Happy 16th Birthday - full of smiles and all good things for you!

attachment.php

Attachments

• sweet-16-birthday-cake.jpg
    sweet-16-birthday-cake.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 80
Her poor mom. I'm sure Maria will surface at some point. When she is mature and her own self takes over, she will want to be out of this ' relationship'.

It is 3 years ago today that Maria went Missing - since the 3rd May 2013

Another year passes without a word or a sighting since they were seen in Poland.
Keeping the Hope Alive for your safe return and reunion with your family and friends Maria.
I hope the page never makes it to year 4 - and somewhere in between, you are back.

Here below is an article posted in Main Stream Media recently...

translated by Google
http://www.schwarzwaelder-bote.de/i...pur.2acd4109-f56a-41e1-82ed-1d285039806a.html

700 NOTES - BUT NO TRACE

On April 12, she was 16th birthday. But could not congratulate her family Maria.Instead, her mother Monika Beisler wrote her together with Mary's half-brother and the father of Mary Birthday a
letter and posted on Facebook: "It's very hard what one wishes, if an infinite number of scenarios in which you find yourself, are conceivable.?"

The hope remains
Uncertainty about Marias fate is palpable in every word that Monika Beisler addressed to her daughter, because Maria has disappeared. On May 5, it is three years since the girl has blown from Freiburg with a 40 year old man.
"No matter who or what you be preventing the moment, to come home," Monika Beisler writes, "we are here, and we wait, and if it still goes years.
" Maria missing her family "unspeakable", nothing is complete without the girl who is now a young woman.

Where Maria currently facing and how she is, no one can say.
Police gets barely hints to the case that has caused European headlines. The hope that Maria still shows up, the investigators do not want to give up yet, as police spokeswoman Laura Riske stressed.
Finally, will continue to wanted by the man with whom Maria of his time - initially at least - is cut down voluntarily: Bernhard Haase from Blomberg in North Rhine-Westphalia was 52 years old when
he as a supposedly 14-year-old on the Internet under the name "Charly" Maria zoom made.

The former local politicians the right-wing Republicans and Maria met in the episode secretly, including in a cheap hotel in Freiburg. The mother came of the matter on the ropes and
forbade contact, but the girl and the man stayed in touch until they were piled together in Eastern Europe on May 5, 2013. Maria had said the day before that she wanted to stay with a
friend. Later, it was in Poland the white shepherd and the car of Bernhard Haase. From since soon lost track of the unequal pair.

Worldwide search
After Haase has since been wanted for arrest on suspicion of serious sexual abuse and child abduction worldwide. So far without success, as police spokeswoman Laura Riske confirmed.
But even if Haase and Maria should fall into a police control in India, Canada and Peru, there is at least theoretically still the chance that the two are taken.
At least, if they identify themselves with their proper papers. As long as this does not happen or Maria goes back voluntarily to Freiburg, the uncertainty about their
fate remains: "I know the little Maria, the schoolchild and the 13-year-old ... but today you will ... 16," said Monika Beislers letter to Mary, no one knows whether the daughter he has read.

You can see how deceptive Haase was to worm his way into the life of a child over a screen ...

This was posted on Monica Blog page today - it looks like a transcript of bits of conversation on the TeenChat - this is a google english translation...
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/20...rueck-darf-wenn-ich-will-hat-er-nicht-gesagt/

"I'm new here in the Teen Chat" he
said. "My name is Charly and I'm 15" he
said. "You're only 12 does not bother me," he
said. "I am every day, if we write "he
said. " I'm listening always, if you have problems "he
said. " your mother eh no nerves for your problems, "he
said. " your father does not care anyway for you "he said.
"I have a confession that I am 53," he
said. "Tell what could your parents" he
said. "Nice to see you have a big heart and continue to write with me," he
said. "you're already a young woman "he
said. " I have a surprise, to your 13th birthday "he
said. " I've got a car, let's meet somewhere secretly "he said.
that I do not return can if I want, has he told NOT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back